Apologize.

Beads

lol fuck off red man

No.

Can we blame the Jews?

>100 million

Yesterday it was 83 million

Don't you mean 400 million?

It was 80 million earlier today. Now 100 million. Did jews steal the native methodology or did the natives take it from the jewd?

It was 80 mill yesterday.

>100
Do you have a SINGLE source?
Try like 3 million.

Come on neighbour, don't be that way.

Noone would be dumb enough to apoligze for their history.

I for one am proud of the sweeds that were a part of the conquest of the west.

But that was a good thing.

one hundred million natives got slaughtered by a handful of europeans? what a bunch of pussies

didn't the vast majority of them die through disease?

and the U.S. can hardly be blamed since most of this happened while the British had barely started to build a couple of outposts in North America. If anything, Spain and Portugal should receive the vast majority of outrage and blame

>100 million

Please let this meme die. There were maybe 5-10 million indians around when the colonists arrived. You also seem to be confused on what the word genocide means.

These numbers are, of course, based off of the "Pan-Continental First Nation Census" which was taken every 520 Moons since the end of the ice age that created the land bridge across the Bering Strait.

I'm going for #1 shitposting country

Rare
a
r
e

the Indians were in the way of my covered wagon, and they were gonna jump my claim.

100 gorillion nice source for the those numbers and a people who couldn't even sustain agriculture. That is pure commie jew nonsense.

Given that there's only about 50 of you, you're probably the best per capita shitposter on pol at the moment unless you're one of the proxyfags

>Lichtenstein
>Stein
Every time