I'm fairly certain every heterosexual white man fantasizes about seeing his wife/gf/sister being ganged by black guys

I'm fairly certain every heterosexual white man fantasizes about seeing his wife/gf/sister being ganged by black guys

What are you fucking gay?

sage in all fields

no, he's getting paid for that bullshit. hide thread and ignore.

bump

Well, Well, Well, What a dumbfuck OP do we have here?

Fuck off kike

why wuld i fantasize about 2 other men who r not me fucking my girl?

FOR ANY RACISTS BITCH ASS FUCK BOI READING THIS

FORCING WOMANKIND TO HEEL TO YOUR RACIST ASSUMPTIONS AND "IDEALS" SHOULD BE PUNISHIBLE BY CASTRATION AND LEFT TO ANY OTHER CREATIVE SUBJECTIVE OUTCOMES SHE SEES FIT

FUCK YOU YOUR HARDWIRED
DELUSIONAL SUPERIORITY FEAR BASED EGO DRIVEN MINDED "GIRLFRIEND"WHO HAS ZERO EXPERIENCE OF MELINATED SOUL OR SEXUALITY
AND ANY KNOWLEDGE OF BLACK HISTORY SHE WOULD DROP YOUR FUCK ASS IN A SECOND THE MOMENT SHE REALIZES WHAT U CUMSKIN NIGGERS HAVE DONE TO WOMANKIND & PEOPLE OF COLOR LET ALONE SOULS OF INNOCENCE ON THIS PLANET AS AN "EXPERIMENT"

That's because you're projecting

reported. there's literally 5 threads of the same bullshit right now. I'm fucking tired of it, keep this monkey shit to one thread you fucking retards

sauce

okay, I'm into the whole chick getting fucked in each hole by big dicks, but it has nothing to do with them all being bleck

this, at first it was not funny, now its borderline retarded. now there are like ten threads about "insert women craves inert kind of cock" threads. its probably a group of like 3 guys all in a college dorm screeching autistly while shoving poptarts up their ass making these threads.

You should really visit a mental institution, posting this every day really says a lot about yourself.
I'm sorry for your poor soul.

>keeps looking at the cameraman

must be totally enjoying it... retards LOLLL

Sage

Hi ! Tell me , are u jew ? cause this kind of fetish is real adopted by jew comunity. so i guess u are a jew.

I'm fairly sure it's just an American thing. I haven't seen an alive nigger until I was 20.

oh good this thread again

When is this nigger loving bullshit gonna be a bannable offense?

How much they paid him to do that ?

Only those with autism will post beyond this point

Nigga working overtime fantasizing about white women but nigga won't put same effort in to a job. Well played OP. You are a credit to your race.