Ask a guy who is paid by members of an international jewish conspiracy to promote race mixing on internet messageboards...

ask a guy who is paid by members of an international jewish conspiracy to promote race mixing on internet messageboards anything

Nice way to make it seem like jews are natively horrible, theres bad christians theres bad muslims and theres bad jews , fuck off .

Why does the lower half of her body look so fucked?

Why does Andrew Anglin and The Daily Stormer still breathe?

why would one care? in the end of the day our lifespans are short and we will not see the "impact" anyways...

How do your employers feel about dating site surveys and dating app surveys not having a single sway despite all the effort into pushing racemixing, and black men remaining the most undesirable among everyone except black women in surveys?
I feel sad for the nigs personally.

>666
>mfw the devil is a blue pilled cuck

I smell either of these:

1. Horrible attempt at false flagging
2. Gay man being obsessed with black cocks

Which one is it OP?

Why do you only shave your left goose egg?

bluepill satan

>theres bad christians theres bad muslims and theres bad jews
There's more bad jews and muslims than there's bad christians, mainly because both muslims and jews have prophets who are warring retards while Jesus was a pretty good guy through and through.

>being this american

And yet christians don't follow his example at all. Christians can be just as shit as both of them and at times in history were much worse than muslims, as for the kikes i don't know how impactful their little schemes are so..

Well, Jesus was made just to sacrifice himself for our sins.

No, i'm someone who read the Quran, the Bible, the Torah, and of all the central figures in the books; Jesus was the only one who didn't wage wars, didn't have slaves, and didn't endorse fucking kids and being violent.

>And yet christians don't follow his example at all.
Some Christians don't follow his example of course.
But Christians are more inclined to be akin to their central figure much like Muslims and Jews, and Jesus Christ pretty much ensures that less Christians are retarded than their Muslim and Jewish equivalents.

>Implying Christianity isn't a branch of Judaism

>much worse than muslims
shill

there are no (attractive) white girls on these boards so what good are you doing here?

t.shlomo goldstine

nobody likes blacks tho, not East Asians, not Hispanics, not Arabs, not Jews, not Caucasians... the most rejected race in the whole world. Promoting racial mixing with blacks will surely have result in the opposite - more racism.

do you think it's to cultivate negative emotions toward the black community?

what's the end-goal of increasing racial tensions?

Why lie on jews? And what did they ever do personally to you?