GEERT WILDERS

Can someone explain to me, why the Dutch are so excited about this guy? Just looking at him he looks like a total badass, but I don't speak dutch so I can't understand what's going on. Will he make holland great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/anti-islamist-geert-wilders-will-travel-gop-convention-support-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ib5Dkd5y2k4
youtube.com/watch?v=3wRzH6tlL7o
youtube.com/watch?v=-mwxE7Ky5hs
youtube.com/watch?v=Up4VtjdkA3A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Dutch_general_election
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5EoMdwkpgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He basically gets more right-wing every year.
Every election cycle we wonder what he'll say next.

Last time (municipal elections) he promised he'd rid the country of Moroccans.

Basically; Bam Islam and get rid of mudslimes.

9/10 people I know are with him all the way.

PVV (His party - Party of the Freedom) is pretty much closing up to be the largest political party in The Netherlands.

>We really don't like our shitskins

> Becomes more right wing each year
Isn't that the case for us all? I mean the more shit I see read about the more far-right I become.

I think he is horrible and have the sex appeal of a putrid corn, why does he have such a horrible hair?

From what I hear he is against Islam and has had attempts made on his life which have just leveled him up.

>PVV (His party - Party of the Freedom) is pretty much closing up to be the largest political party in The Netherlands.
So when does he become "queen of holland" or whatever the fuck you guys have as your number one most powerful slot?

He's anti Europe and anti Islam, two major political points that are playing in our society.

It helps that he's a good speaker and has a certain debate style other parties have difficulty with breaking.

Also he will build a dyke and make germany pay for it.

You mean, prime minister?

>fucking leaf

THE LEVEE JUST GOT 10 METERS TALLER

He's a pretty popular guy over here as well.
Him and our EU rep Messerschmidt are like best buddies.

Who the fuck has ever heard of Costa Rica?

When his party becomes the biggest and manages to get a coalition, he'll be the prime minister (likely to fail because he makes butthurt all)).

Or when his party gets an absolute majority (never happened in our electoral history before, and unlikely to happen with him).

So basically, never.

Never say never - Justin Bieber

Whoever that has heard of high quality coffee :^)

No hate, I like geert ideas, but he is not as nice as Le Pen, Trump, Putin or Farage

just answer the question dutchbro

His only viable partners, the christcucks (CDA) and the libcucks (VVD) will, preferring to collaborate with the left-wing. Unless he apologizes for insulting Moroccans, which Wilders will never do as he's not a cuck.

The best outcome in 2017 is if PVV not only becomes the biggest, but so big that the other parties need make coalitions with 4 or 5 parties in order to get the required majority in parliament.

That would be hilarious to behold, as they'll inevitably cuck it up over ideological disputes and make the PVV even more popular.

won't*

Well, what are the odds that one of the bigger parties gives in and takes a chance to create a coalition with Wilders just so they can rule too?

I'm sure there are enough power-hungry types in the political field that would take a chance with PVV just to get into the ruling class again.

He'll probably need both VVD and CDA at the minimum, and then a junior party (50+ or perhaps SGP). Small chance he gets either of those parties, maybe if Rutte steps down as leader of the VVD. But both? I find it statistically impossible.

Next government will be VVD + CDA + D66 + Greens + PvdA, and it will implode within 2 years.

Screencap this post.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/anti-islamist-geert-wilders-will-travel-gop-convention-support-donald-trump/

>Anti-Islamist Leader Geert Wilders Will Travel to GOP Convention to Support Donald Trump

he seems cool

He's the only politician that sees islam and the immigration as a serious problem

Just say the word bro

His second in command is even cooler and is considered the party's ideologue.

He writes books about the downfall of the west, cultural marxism and the plight of white South Africans and doesn't afraid of anything.

queen/king doesnt mean jack shit here. the ministers do everything

Nigger, you're literally ruled by a Queen yourself, you fucking idiot

Based Netherbro's

come home white man

youtube.com/watch?v=Ib5Dkd5y2k4

Is he one of Jimmy Page's bastard kids?

What happened to his hate speech trial from a few months back?

youtube.com/watch?v=3wRzH6tlL7o

its in english btw

cool let me watch

Steve Hofmeyr has been invited by the PVV to come talk about Afrikaners and the state of South Africa.

Can you tell us something about him, is he like a political hero to you?

Can't wait for the Dutch and English to leave the EU and to get our alliance back, returning to our former glory and ruling the waves together, god we never should have god rid of the Oranges.

That was a preliminary hearing. The case will start sometime in the last quarter of the current year.

>this triggers the Dutch

I plan to, Hendrik van Wijk

>explaining how our political system works
>triggered
A FUCKING LEAF

Not joining the Commonwealth when Cromwell asked us was a mistake.

>No one posting the almighty Geert Get

Damnit people you had one job

shoo shoo shoo

can i keep my knives?

All you had to do was ask, bro

He's a popular Afrikaans singer and supporter of Afrikaans Nationalism and identity. He's a true whiteman, unlike the spineless britcucks in Cape Town.

Das it mane

>no SGP+PVV
If only SGP could drop some of the extreme stuff and focus on tradition and family.

i was there

cant wait for the prophecy to happen

It's like you want to be sterile

You sound like you're from the US..
Welcome to team stupid

>9/10 people I know are with him all the way

Where the hell do you live? Bumfuck Limburg pop. 500?

lol I'm actually Dutch, born in Canada. My grandparents on my Dad's side immigrated from Delft area.

Spend a lot of time in the US though...

Based Wilders, hope he clears next election and actually kick all shitskins and niggers the fuckout.
Making the netherlands great again

Vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=-mwxE7Ky5hs

Basically he's following Pim Fortuyn's legacy in anti-Islam, open discussion
But he will never be as great s Pim

BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=Up4VtjdkA3A

This is an American board. We speak American.

>Delft

Geert will rule the world.

Dit is nu een Nederlands bord
We spreken hier nu Nederlands

>speaking american on a dutch tulip growing forum

*pulls out bazooka*
*blows his head right off*

Rotterdam

Fuck off Sean, give me more streams

sorry mate, can't say I understand that hot euro reference right there

You sure?

It's a reference to a Nova Scotian Fat Baby Dolphin, actually

Most recent polls have his party at about 35% en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Dutch_general_election
For a proportional system that's fucking huge

He spoke at a couple of PEGIDA events in Germany as well, seems like decent guy.

Still, they're losing seats at the time when you would think that they would be rising like all the other right-wing parties in the Western World (even in Germany and Sweden).

Those elections are not held by the people.

>The Senate is elected by the members of the States-Provincial of the country's twelve provinces, who had been directly elected by the citizens two months earlier, in the 2015 provincial elections. The value of a vote is determined by the population of the province in which the voter is a member of the States-Provincial. The seats are distributed in one nationwide constituency using party-list proportional representation.

Pic related, according to recent polls PVV will be the big winner of the next election. If they will be able to form a coalition then we are going to see alot of fun triggers in the islamic world.

Triggering the roaches: youtube.com/watch?v=Y5EoMdwkpgY

Geert for president of Europe, with Poutine they will defend our interests.

But please without Italy, they are basically cucks

he hates Allah.
Allah asghar!

he's a kike shill, so he's the only """""right wing"""" dude getting media attention, and most of my countrymen are gullible idiots who eat up whatever the media serves them

He's a Jew shill, only sub-humans would vote for him.
He's controlled opposition, meant to rile up the uneducated masses, and create sympathy for the Muslims and refugees.