Which religion is the greatest threat to humanity?: Scientology, Islam, or Atheism?

Which religion is the greatest threat to humanity?: Scientology, Islam, or Atheism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztaaXHhf7DA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Islam.

>atheism
>religion
stop trolling

Islam, no contest.

why islam

all the religions and any believes that make humans go crazy like bunch of dumbfuck fags

From a former Muslim I'd say Islam

Judaism

why

Scientology and Atheism arent religions.

Athiesm isnt a religion you fucking goon

not that user but atheism is a legitimate religion even if it's the opposite of what they believe. it literally has "theist" in the name.

Christianity has been and always will be the biggest threat to society. EVERY major war has been over whose imaginary friend is more valid. And Christians start it all. Islam wouldnt have even radicalized had Christians not been so tyrannical.

I'll leave this here: Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that God is with the righteous.” Quran 9:123
Also they worship a pedo, I can't believe I went along with it for so long.

I genuinely hope that Christian actually get persecuted some day so they can stop just pretending.

Theism isnt the same as religion, dipshit.

"theist"- someone who believes in a god
"Atheist"- someone who doesnt believe in a god.

Atheism is not a religion its the dibelief in any religion you mong

youtube.com/watch?v=ztaaXHhf7DA
the claim no belief and name doesnt make it a religion

Atheism because Atheists believe that they have all the answers and will prosecute anybody who doesnt abide by their believes.

Atheism is a religious stance just as much apoliticism is indeed a political stance. Anyone who believes differently is a closed minded idiot leftist liberal faggot. Ta

Athiests dont think they have all the answers. that would be theists, their the ones trying to force all the made up garbage onto people without a shread of actual evidence to back up what they claim is GOD

>Scientology

You got me actually fucking laughing. Like, out loud, red face, wheezy laughter.

>Scientology
a threat to themselves

>Atheism
a threat to no-one

>Islam
literally muslim rape dens exist in the UK where over 140 thousand women have been sexually assaulted, ISIS exists, Taliban exist, they throw acid in women's faces, they throw gays off of rooftops...

it's obviously Islam.

Atheism. Look at the word asymmetrical, meaning "not symmetrical." The a means not and comes before the thing that it isn't. Atheism. Atheist. Not theist. Not a theism. Explaining language on Sup Forums is lije trying to teach a gaggle of tards.

Nice trips Satan, but you're still an idiot.

As much as I hate to admit it, sandniggers are who really started to get the ball rolling in terms of scientific discoveries. I mean, they were laughing at europoors because they still thought the world was flat.

Athiesm isn't a religion fucker. Religion is garbage. I hope we have reached better cognitive function and religious belief is no longer necessary. We don't need a higher power telling us not to kill, rape or steal. We just know not to do, because it isn't good for a civilized society. We can make decision based on science and research and not emotions. FFS Kys.

Christianity and atheists.

Self-identified Christians and atheists have killed more people, particularly in the last 100 years, than all the other religions combined.

Islam might not even get bronze.

Idiots or bigots will say Judaism, but we have the history of their Fuhrer. (I know: it's all a lie. Believe nothing, absolutely nothing about anything!)

Tempest-in-a-teacup-types will say Scientology.

atheism is the easiest religion to troll lol
go back to rebbit godless cuc|

that's a very convoluted way of explaining something realtively simple.

next time, try saying "a" is a latin prefix meaning "anti," so it means "anti-theist."

it actuall means "without" atheist and anti-theist are 2 totally different things.
one is without belief and the other is belief in the opposite.

We don't believe we have all the answers, we just know religion is bullshit and unproven.

Do you really think there would be Isis, rape of children and women, drowned toddlers fleeing war if there was a god? Your god sucks.

Why is it religious people give all glory to a higher deity when good stuff happens, but not when bad stuff happens?

If you make a claim, an exaggerated one at that, the onus is on you to provide some evidence. Thus far no evidence of immaculate birth, water into wine or miracles.

atheism doesnt have a doctrine telling u to kill infidels, so whatever bad thing atheists do, its on them, not on atheism

████▄░░░▄███▄░
██░▀██░██▀░▀██
██░▄██░██▄░▄██
████▀░░░▀███▀░

██▄░██░░▄███▄░░████
███▄██░██▀░▀██░░██░
██▀███░██▄░▄██░░██░
██░░██░░▀███▀░░░██░

████▄░████░████▄░██░░░██▄░░▄██
██░██░██▄░░██░██░██░░░░▀████▀░
████▀░██▀░░████▀░██░░░░░░██░░░
██░██░████░██░░░░████░░░░██░░░

████▄░░░▄███▄░
██░▀██░██▀░▀██
██░▄██░██▄░▄██
████▀░░░▀███▀░

██▄░██░░▄███▄░░████
███▄██░██▀░▀██░░██░
██▀███░██▄░▄██░░██░
██░░██░░▀███▀░░░██░

████▄░░░▄███▄░
██░▀██░██▀░▀██
██░▄██░██▄░▄██
████▀░░░▀███▀░

██▄░██░░▄███▄░░████
███▄██░██▀░▀██░░██░
██▀███░██▄░▄██░░██░
██░░██░░▀███▀░░░██░

>believes
>beliefs

sorry, got OCD.

capitalisimo

████▄░░░▄███▄░
██░▀██░██▀░▀██
██░▄██░██▄░▄██
████▀░░░▀███▀░

██▄░██░░▄███▄░░████
███▄██░██▀░▀██░░██░
██▀███░██▄░▄██░░██░
██░░██░░▀███▀░░░██░

Judas worshipers don't go Allahu Akbar-ing populated areas.

which color do you like better?: Green, Red or Transparent?

Who gives a shit if Atheism is a religion or not. They don't give a flying fuck on your God, what makes you think they give a fuck on whatever the fuck you call them.

We must kill counter-revolutionaries.

We might have to kill millions for the greater good. Don't let your religious sentimentalities get in the way.

They don't have to: they have helicopters.

They worship an angry god who commanded them to kill.

Heaps upon heaps, with a jawbone of an ass.

I'm pretty sure this is bullshit.

Israelis, citizens of the Jewish state, have helicopters.

OT god was pretty angry--he flooded the world.

That's how the Hebrew judge, Sampson, killed many of his foemen.

>Atheism
Is only a threat to other religions

>Scientology
Idk for sure, they are a threat to families, but until they start massive suicide they are not that dangerous

>Islam
They are trying to be real threat, at least to the west

>Israelis, citizens of the Jewish state, have helicopters.
You can say that about almost any country.

God gave the Hebrews Canaan.

Jews took land from others in Palestine, even if the land was technically owned by absentee landlords.

I'd agree that Jews have harmed the world less than Muslims--and any neo-Nazi reading this who'd yammer about ZOG or the like, go suck Rohm's cock--but compared to self-identified Christians and Atheists, Muslims have in turn harmed things less.

In 2001, Muslims murdered about 3000 Americans for their religion. Ten years earlier, a self-identified Christian president sent several 10 000s of likely self-identified Christian soldiers to kill over 100 000 Iraqis for what: essentially nothing.

People yammer on abour hijabs and niqabs, yet if a white woman walked topless down a major road, it's not Muslims who'd give her a hard time, it'd be Christians and Americanists.

When it came to beheading Christians, the Jacobites likely make Islamic State look like third rate bush-leaugers--the French even invented a machine to speed up the beheading process.

Islam,if dumbfucks like isis get their hand on nukes,we are all done. Kimjongungo doesn't want to die,he uses nukes to troll/scare other nations,that is what nukes are for,but if retards that will kill themselves for 72 virgins in heaven get a nuclear bomb they don't care if US and RU drops 100+ bombs on them,that is why Pakistan should hand their nukes to US and US should take them back home

>EVERY major war has been over whose imaginary friend is more valid
Revolutionary War? No.
Civil war? No.
WW1? No.
WW2? No.
Korea? No.
Vietnam? No.
Gulf war? No.
Iraq war? No.

>they worship a pedo
one redeeming quality of Islam

According to Henry Kamen, the great scholar of the Spanish Inquisition, in his Harvard UP book, the Inquisition, over the course of 300 years, killed around 3,000 people.

Historians of the Spanish Civil War will tell you that during one year of that war (1936), atheist leftists killed 6,000 clergy members.

So, atheists killed twice as many clergy in one year than the number of people killed by the Inquisition in 300 years.

These are simply facts. Draw whatever conclusions you like.

Glad you managed to separate yourself from it. I'm told that's not easy in Muslim families. Godspeed, nigga.

Islam
Fucking mid-evil dirt people that want to turn back the clock of humanity eight centuries.

>atheism
>religion

you pathetic little troll
everybody knows all abrahamic based religion is a crime to humanity
starting with judaism

now go kill yourself you discord sowing monster

>completely underestimating the inaccuracy of medival reports
>completely ignoring that the spanish inquisition was no part of the church it was particularly proud of and therefore didn't openly paraded their numbers of victims out in the open
>ignoring the obvious horrible torture which may or may not have led to death

prove it

religion got upgraded thorough out time. Noah, had a book,
so Did Abraham, Jesus and Mohamed.

Just like windows upgrades, there are those who refuse to upgrade.
But we know which is superior

ofcourse they will not selfinflict dammage to their name
chose of words and manipulate them
-killed
-found guilty
-trieled

the only reason why the inquisition stopped is because they murdered so many people all over europe, commerce and trade started to fail.
not enough taxes where payed, people became paranoid and too scared to do anything
banks, kings and people of influence demanded a stop to this lunicy because europe was on the brink of getting destroyed.
the actuall number of victimes who fell to the murdurous, bloodlusting band of psychopathic religious lunatics is unknown, but estimated in the hundred of thousands.

exactly

Really, cause without the Crusades we'd not have a choice in anything but the Muslim way of thinking, which I'm sure sounds good to most, but it's fucked as far as universal moral values go. I'm glad people could forego this critical thinking, and just believe the cry from the Islamic community how they were oppressed by a conflict...almost 9 centuries ago now?

Nice b8

Atheism isn't a religion lol

And it's immediately preceded by the prefix "a-" which means "without." It literally means "without god-belief."

>why islam

The true believers don't get to handle the nukes, That's for the technicians who are answerable only to the Leader.

What we call Pakistan was once West Pakistan. They had territory taken away from them when they didn't have nukes.

>thread full of atheism children

Is that why Dubai has the tallest building in the world?

All religions are shit. The only ones I can stomach are Eastern religions. They're more about learning than subservience. Western religions are just ways of making a lot of money telling people what they wanna hear. It's easier to put faith in an all-powerful sky dude, than accepting that your future is uncertain and when you die, you're dead and that's it.

>This