I want your advice Sup Forums, I know what to do -I think- but I want to know anyway

I want your advice Sup Forums, I know what to do -I think- but I want to know anyway.

You might remember me, I wrote several posts here when this happened.

>Be me, happily living with gf. 6 years together. One day she went to her parents house and disappeared. No response, she reads my messages but doesnt reply any of them.
>15 days later she changes her profile picture hugging another dude. "he is just a friend, nothing more" "why are you saying that? Im the same, I didnt change"
>Doesnt want to meet in person, worst christmas ever. Try to talk with her, doesnt work "Im with the person I want"
>Ignore her. Start meeting other girls, going to gym, trying to work, started a diet and try to live again.

>Time goes bye, until May 2017.
>Received a message from her "Hi OP, how are you?" after no response "I understand you dont want to talk with me"

>Timeskip, present time 10 months later.

>She writes me at 00:30, "OP hows everythings going? how are you"
>04:30 "I hope you are feeling better. Give me a call for talking any of these days if you are around"

What do you think she wants? I think she is still with the same guy. I dont want to be with her again, but I want to know if this is common between girls and what do they want or think.

She's fishing for attention.
Move on with your life.
Continue to ghost her.

I think if I just answer her she wouldnt want to be together again, just my attention and disappearing again.

she probably isn't with that guy since she hit you up and is rebounding back to you as hopefully an easy companion per say since you two knew each other well and all that so no need to break the ice and shit ghost her ass, don't tell her off, ghosting hurts far more than you think if you wanna hurt her don't block her, keep ways of her to contact you open but minimal just leave her on read or never read

Responding to her would not only be pathetic on your part, it would cement in her mind that she can act like a self-centered cunt with absolutely no negative repurcussions. Don't fucking do it OP

Listen to this Guy,

also me, I made the mistake of talking to someone I used in my past the first time we just kinda stopped and months later she hits me up and I knew I shouldn't have but said fuck it at least be happy for a little while, it actually worked out great until the ungrateful bitch blew me off for her ex so never making that mistake again take it from me OP if you stopped talking the first time for various reason, it will happen again

She knew I read her messages, even her 4:30am one -I was talking with another girl-
So yes, even for her its really strange to eat her pride and decide to write me after all this.

Im sure I dont want to text her back, theres no possible way we could be together and I dont really need explanations of what happened 10 months later.

Maybe she just wants redemption, she knew she fucked up badly and wants my pardon. But Im sure Im not giving her that.

Another thing, being with that guy and writing me at his back.. lots of thoughts about that.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAP

This.

This shouldn't even be worthy of discussion. You've moved on. The best revenge is living well. Put your energy into people who haven't fucked you over.

similar happened to me. do you have nudes of your ex? just fap to that and walk away. there's nothing positive that can come from talking to your ex...

/thread

That's really fucked up man, do not go back to her. If she had at least had the balls to tell you in person that she was tired of the relationship that would be excusable but she went behind your back. Continue to work on yourself, ignore and block her.

Invite her over, then tie her up and fuck her in the ass good and silly. Then carry her still tied up and dripping in cum outside and leave her there.

shes going to say, "oh, i miss you. lets be friends, etc."

friends with an ex? for what reason? except for her to cuck you around so you can be her emotional parachute if something happens between the two of them .. which it probably has. so she's fishing to make sure that she isn't abandoned.

it was probably the same way she acted when she left you.

and no, this isn't most women. just the immature ones. and they exist at all age groups.

Typical female bullshit. She has a thing. A good thing. But, it doesn't matter how good it is, she wants all the other things she sees but can't have because of the thing she has. She begins to resent the thing she has, and treats that thing like garbage. Then, she gets the next things she wants, but after a while the cycle starts again. Worse, now the good thing she had is something she wants but can't have because of the new thing she has now, It doesn't matter what it is; food, a car, a dude, a chick operates in the same way every time.

Also, she's feeling guilty for being a bitch. If you respond, you will either be giving her a pass for the shit she pulled, or validating in her mind why the shit she pulled was justified. NOT responding gives her no closure. Chicks need communication. Let her tits twist in the wind.

It's this. You can get other girls but she can't find the attention she's looking for, ando thats the only reason She's talking to you.

Get the fuck out of here faggot

this is your best option OP

Oh shit I remember you OP. Ghost her ass and move on. She clearly lacks the resolve to fully go through a proper relationship or even a proper God damn break up.

dont break,dont go back,here's a tip
everytime you start thinking to go back just remeber what make you move on

You literally got cucked, do the best thing you can in this situation and never, ever reply. No matter how hard it is because you still have feeling for some trash girl who left you to get pumped full of cum while dating you

OP listen, say this exactly: "Got a new number lost contacts, sorry but who is this again? lol) then never reply back to her. What she did was cold and she had to have met that guy during y'all's relationship.

Thank guys, every answer helps.
I wanted to know what most of the people say. Obviously its always different from the outside, like when you cant understand why this guy is still with his gf after her cheating on him.

I had weak moments but right now I think Im really happy with my life. Im 33, she is 31.
My last "gf" was 20, so yes, there are better ways out of this

This

kill them both and yourself
film it and have a friend upload it here after
it's the only way

She wants to feel like what she did is okay with you for her own emotional support. Btdt

nice answer, exactly what I was thinking

Do this.
>meet up again.
>make her drunk.
>fuck the shit out of her.
>take pics en vids.
>post here for your Sup Forumsro's.
>then blackmail the shit out of her.
>more pics and vids.
>post more.

Otherwise GL being a beta cuck.

maybe related, how to deal with a relationship where the gf keeps getting replaced, but I see the same person.. . . . mostly. they sound slifhtly different and looks I only see some birthmark differences sometimes. worst part is when hthey tell me their name, I hear hur name and when they tell me their number I only hear her number. also we are bothbmulti person although im not good at accepting my chancges.

Mmmm nice pussy

Add me for some sexting/camming with my 8 inches: kik & skype & oovoo = Godda2882

Oldfag here. A lot of the suggestions, revenge and what not, are just so much immature bullshit. You've made up your mind about stuff. Just do the straightforward thing and tell her essentially what you said here. End of issue. No need to be extra dickish, that doesn't benefit you. "Hey, I've moved on, I'm not interested in discussing what happened or what's going on now, and don't care to communicate again. -OP" I mean you could use a friendlier closer if you want, but a dash is about as impersonal as you can get, so it's quite clear in reinforcing the rest of the message.

I'd ignore her. Why would you waste your time on someone this retarded?

Don't fucking answer, dont give her that pleasure, you are the one winning this battle since shes the one texting you, shes not worth it, not even a fcking text message.

Fuck all the advice you got here, ask some friends that know more about the situation and the people involved.
A few sentences are probably not enough to accurately describe the situation, so no one here can give any productive advice.
probably the best advice anyone here has given so far if I have understood the situation correctly

six years? post more photos...

do u have more pics of girl in first post?

Don't answer. This guy is right.

She treated you like shit OP. Continue to ghost her.

Sounds like a cunt. Ghost her back.