Reminder that dog ownership is degenerate

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-36330540

>Eleven children in UK injured by terrier
>One needed skin graft

Dog ownership as pets should be fucking banned. They should be used as guard and police dogs only.

Only a lonely prick would need a dog anyway, should we not focus on human friends?

If a dog ever comes up to me to attack I will not hesitate in snapping its neck, and I congratulate American police for shooting the beasts (I also laughed when I heard about British police running over a dog in the news)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D6yKE-PLWK8
youtube.com/watch?v=2rT5ca5c8AU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go back to your shithole Mehmet

Even when dogs are only shitting and eating before dying they're more useful than your fucking kind

Speak like a true scared muslim Ahmed.
Now what about going back to Pakistan ?

get a dog yourself and say the same thing after a year of loving and caring for mans best friend
shitty dog owners make shitty dogs, shitty parents make shitty kids, water is wet

dog ownership is not degenerate

dog owners sometimes are

only mudshits hate dogs

Top kek

Do shitskins hate dogs? Serious question.

>dog ownership is degenerate

t. Muhammad

Moslems hate everything that is more intelligent than them

I hate dogs, even small ones make me angry and fearful.

No idea how people live with them.

Staffies are cute, yes sometimes they maul children. Nobody died, they are small dogs. They jst get out of hand sometimes.

Staffies, APBT s etc and similar looking dogs should definitely be banned.

Nobody died but several children have scars for life and for what? Because a lonely woman needed to own a pointless ugly creature to cure her depression.

Owners are to blame for shitty dogs.

Even fighting/guard breeds like pitbulls can be friendly if raised properly.

Of course, it is haram and they prevent them to rob your house.

They are scared by the fact that dogs on average are extremly good at reading people, taqya maybe works on a gullible leftist but it does not work on a dog.

>fearful
the media does that to you

Fuck off back to the shithole your ancestors infest Mohammed. You're incapable of looking after yourselves never mind a dog, they all have rabis where you come from.

Also, dumbest dog breed = Afghan hound.

Wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire while being attacked by my dog.

1 million children have been raped by mudslimes in the past 20 years in yhe UK and you're worried about dogs?

You know nothing about taqqya, in fact dogs are haram that is all. They are NOT feared,

I fear nothing and no one but Allah.

Kill yourself, Poohamad was a pedophile and I shit on the Poo'ran

No, being an inbred sand nigger does that to you

Ban niggers and Arabs first.

I reply to these bait threads everytime. :^)

Suck my dick inbred pedophile faggot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D6yKE-PLWK8

Agreed. Lady live near me. Have big dog designed to kill lambs. Try to bite me and slobber all over. Tongue as big as hand.

Hear candy bar kill. No more dog.

I hope the owner of the dog is held responsible rather than just putting it down and letting the woman who owned it off with just a warning.

It is circumcised with blade of the pig.

>Jihadist lions
top kek

All Muslims are a bunch of lying deceiving pussies that aim for unarmed Civillians.

>we only fear lions guise
>oh wait we also fear gay people, dogs, pigs, woman...

Lmao is there anyone more cucked than a mudslime? Enjoy burning in hell Satan worshipper

country side america best america
i bet it's based Kentucky

Mudslimes like cum all over their face

Don't be a mong, bin that dog.
But seriously if any of those kids are older than 6 years old they're either pussies or too out of shape to outrun a short dog.

British lads aren't even circumcised, man, its disgusting.

In Hungary there's a mutt in every fucking yard, all the pensioners who can barely walk own all these annoying mongrels they can't even control.

It's some ingrained genetical bullshit that tells hungarian peasants they HAVE to own dogs. They keep them on a chain and feed them shit unfit for dogs. My neighbour's dachshund-mutt piece of shit got sick and took 3 days to die during which I was forced to listen to its agony.

My neighbor is a policeman who owns a staffie which mauled 2 of our dogs on several occasions but is otherwise kept in a kennel, fed only every few days and I never once seen him pet it. Doesn't even give the dog commands, just shouts the dog's name and kicks it around.

Can't wait for this last generation of agrarian peasant village-dwelling shitheads to die. I hate old people and their dachshunds.

Don't need to circumcise a guy that's already been castrated.

Kek

I'd like to rest my head on your chest and sleep in your embrace.

stop eating our dogs Chinatown!

Work on that autism, son. Maybe someday you'll even get laid.

>Eleven children in USA injured by beretta
>One needed skin graft

Gun ownership for homeowners should be fucking banned. They should be used by military and police only.

Only a lonely prick would need a gun anyway, should we not focus on human friends?

If an open carry ever comes up to me to attack I will not hesitate in snapping his neck, and I congratulate American police for shooting the beast (I also laughed when I heard about American police running over a nog in the news)

All dogs are guard dogs niggers h8 them ...that's all you need to know

Post dogs to trigger shitskins.

user you suffer from a chemical imbalance. I remember when I was like you. shit sucks.

Oi ban this fork i stuck me self wif it

>implying the little shits didn't deserve it

Paki spotted fuck of back to sand box and live under shite law

I agree. Every dog owners house smells like shit. There's always hair everywhere and they let their dirty animals around their food and living space.

This is the true man's best friend.

I had a beagle, a german shepherd, and a black russian terrier. All were great dogs except the shepherd who was a cunt.

bit too obvious, you need to adjust it a bit lad, maybe turn on a swedish or german proxy for extra laughs

youtube.com/watch?v=2rT5ca5c8AU

What does this tell you, Sup Forums?

Yes lets take aways dogs from white people.

Its very islamphobic to have them around and they have no place in modern diverse society free of hate

Doesn't help that a vast majority of Staffie owners are absolute scum.

when cats start to get that cute deficiencies start to crop up

unfortunately yours has walleye. poor kitter

>unsheathes katana
>teleports behind you
Nothing personal, kid

Fuck off Mehmet, dogs are a white man's best friend.

the type of dog I have is too retarded to attack anyone

I don't get the point of this post- how is open carry and dogs comparable, and yes I would laugh if a nog got run over, this is Sup Forums isn't it (by nog I assume you mean black man)

And open carry is fucking stupid, gun fights can just start in the street with no warning, nobody is more than one second away from being shot.

When I was a kid my friends and I used to chase filthy mudslimes with my dog, we'd scream "flying pigs" constantly as they ran, good times