That new everything everything record just leaked. for those of y'all that liked get to heaven...

that new everything everything record just leaked. for those of y'all that liked get to heaven, you might wanna check this out. the opening track and ivory tower blew me away, this thing is fantastic.

www38.zippyshare.com/v/fVVWXE4B/file.html

Thanks for posting. Get To Heaven was a great album. Hopefully this one isn't a let down.

Just listened to it
It's much more straightforward than GtH, less off-beat sound
Really strange that they didn't release Night of the Long Knives and Ivory Tower first, these are bangers
I'd rate it a bit worse than GtH and better than Arc

Thans for the heads up GTH was great

FUCK YESSSSS

Oh my god yes

Title track is beautiful, Can't Do is great and Desire was alright - can't wait to listen to the rest of this

holy shit, the middle run of good shot, good soldier to the title track fucking demolished my expectations

this is so good, completely lived up to my hype

Holy fuck thank you

OH FUCK

Wow this is really good. Better than expected desu. Dunno if it's as good as gth but I'll need to relisten. The singles weren't even the best songs at all, although they were great.

Wow Ivory Tower is a song of the year contender 2bh

I'M IN MY IVORY TOWER I'M IN MY IVORY TOWER I'M IN MY IVORY TOWER I'M IN MY IVORY TOWER

Run the Numbers is a banger

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS

I've them play it live and was kinda disappointed
Studio version is on another level

this seems a lot like samefag: the thread

Fave song on the album atm.

Go back to Grimes thread

Honestly the two singles were some of the weakest songs on the album, but I'm glad they're the ones I've played out the most because the rest sounds great.
It's essentially a more synth-heavy, more straightforward Get To Heaven it seems like.
Probably after GTH and Man Alive in my favourites thus far but still very solid.

Listened to it like 3 times now, its so good. Standouts are night of the long knives, big game, run the numbers, ivory tower and white whale

Who's catching them on the stateside tour this fall?
Saw them April of last year when they were opening for Joy Formidable, glad to have them headlining finally so we're not teased with a 40 minute set and nothing more.

Why no hype?

Get To Heaven was shilled by some user months ago, so i'm sure a good portion of Sup Forums hates the band now

that and this band is pop rock

GtH is liked by Sup Forums
Everyone's too busy shitposting

>that and this band is pop rock
So are Radiohead and Sup Forums still loves them

The band exploded in popularity after Needledrop praised their last album

>25 replies, 19 posters

choo choo

>Put Me Together ending
>mfw they did kinda return to some of the Arc sonic ideas
Oh yes fucks yes

man this felt like their weakest album yet, i'm really hoping that it grows on me

A Fever Dream sounds so much better in the album with context, almost like No Reptiles or Radiant.

IMO, I guess it'll rank like that: Arc > Get to Heaven > A Fever Dream > Man Alive

I think I have the exact same ranking as you tho I have a feeling this one will grow on me. I'll give it time.

halfway through first listen and i'm thinking
Get to Heaven > Man Alive > A Fever Dream > Arc, all are quality though desu

>white whale

>it's a loooooong tiiiiiime comiiiing

I'm on those same ranking although Man Alive and Get to Heaven swap for me a bunch
This is feeling a lot more like Arc though.

>still 8 days till actual release

What does everyone reckon the critics consensus on this will be?

I'm really not digging the synthy approach they're taking on this record.

6.x pitchfork, about the same from melon

agree on swapping GTH and MA but I don't get Arc vibes from the new one at all, much more accessible

nigga they always had a synthy approach

6.3 p4k

>mfw waiting until the actual release to listen to it

7 from p4k and melon. i feel like this album will be underrated

ITT: so much same fag shilling. lame.

Perhaps, but it's been a long time since I've listened to their other albums, and I really liked those. Didn't remember it being this synthy and dancey. It's almost like it belongs in the club.

There's blatant discussion happening are you a fucking retard?

>people enjoying an album
>"fuck off fucking shills reeee"

There's no way that p4k who gave GTH 7.2 gives A Fever Dream anything above 7
Fantano also didn't really like the singles so far (rightfully so desu)
So 6 from both is about right

I agree with you there. I don't really like the dark club aesthetic they're going for, GtH was enjoyable for how colorful it was (not just the album art), mixed with anger on some tracks like Blast Doors

this album isn't enjoyable in the slightest.

ok

>Villians leak yesterday
>Fever Dream leak today
We're reaching critical comfy levels here

Well p4k did give arc 7.6 and arc and gth have pretty much been critically acclaimed everywhere else. I think above a 7 from both would make sense, pitchfork have never really had the most consistent ratings I would say - they tend to underrate albums before realising that the band is actually pretty good and end up overrating their next release slightly to compensate, and vice versa.

too bad their both crap. but what would a racist frogposter know about quality music.........

hey it's okay we have different taste in music but you don't have to be rude senpai

>their

>Well p4k did give arc 7.6
>p4k gave x a y
How do y' all remember this, because I don't think you just looked it up.

It's alright to feel like a fat child in a push chair

>not having atleast 1000 p4k scores in your head
baka desu senpai

I have photographic memory

old enough to cum

tfw Midwestfag who likely won't see them for at least another album cycle