Just quit my job as a CO at a Texas Supermax ask me shit faggots

Just quit my job as a CO at a Texas Supermax ask me shit faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did you quite?
Also, how long is your dick?

*quit

Just a combination of things from employ politics to the anxiety of getting possibly attacked but the final straw was getting spit in my mouth and eye and getting shots/pills for possible HIV infection.

Also I'd say about 6 and a quarter never measured but i would use iPhone plus to compare size and a little bigger than that.

Personal bias aside what race were the worst inmates?

did lots of white bois serve black men?

Easily blacks. They'd talk the most shit and complain alot. Whites and Hispanics were alright but you still had some knuckle heads from them.

Were there any inmates who claimed being innocent, and you believed him? If yes, story?

Not really whites and mexicans are outnumbered but they're really protective of their own kinda like bees. If there were some homos that would I obviously didn't know.

There were alot but most of them bullshiters that didn't wanna accept the consequences for their crimes. There was this one old black man that had served 60 some odd years for being a witness to his brother killing 2 women. I really don't know if he was innocent but him telling me about it and crying that'd he would die in prison seemed pretty genuine.

How long have you endured? Any plans now that you are free?
Don't want to let this thread die yet.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo

is pineapple an acceptable pizza topping?

Do some inmates have hormones snuck in for their bitches to take? I've heard some of them do that to make their bitches develop more feminine bodies.

that's a totally personal decision. anyone who thinks of opinion as global absolutes are morans.

Did you ever let the prisoners rape each other?

Did it for about a year and yeah I'm only 22 so I wanna take the money I saved and start raising cattle and get into rental properties.

Eh it's ok not my preferred choice and I won't buy it but if im offered some I'll eat it.

oh shit I thought you were working at a supermarket or something

Did you eat any or like any of the food in prison?

Not really mostly drugs but some inmates that have already started the process and stuff before getting locked up get to have it continued on the states money which I think is bullshit.

Yeah foods not that bad and the commissary is alot cheaper than going to the store.

How many prisoners killed eachother while you were there? Rough guess

2 maybe one guy took out his fan motor and put it in a sock and beat the guy to death and I believe the other had committed suicide from being raped so much.

You try to stop it but most if the time you don't even know it's happened or they're scared to report on it.

>getting shots/pills for possible HIV infection.
>spit
what a waste of meds

I was wrong 3 actually. The guy that killed himself killed the guy that would rape him they were cell mates and he slit his throat in his sleep.

Did any of the guards including you, ever rape prisoners?

how many niggers did you lord over?

More of a cautionary thing in case I had any sores or open wounds in my mouth. I believe you only have a 2/3 hour window to do anything about it. Clean so it doesn't really matter.

No never even thought if doing that.

I'd say between 80 and 100 in a shift

yeah no. you cant get infected with hiv from saliva. even if someone riddled with it spit onto an open, freshly bleeding wound it wouldnt transmit.

Idk dude I'm not saying I know more thats just what they did and obviously since I don't know and was afraid of getting it I let them.