EgyptAir flight 804

I feel a sense of responsibility for the actions soon to come to Germany. For partaking in the coordinated efforts of both the CIA and United States Airforce I humbly submit all information I gave pertaining to this hijacking.

At 21:48pm EST 3 American trained and deployed agents hijacked flight 804 in route to Egypt diverting to a privately owned airstrip outside of Dammam, Saudi Arabia.

A nuclear explosive device was loaded on to the plane, hostages removed from the plane and split in to 2 groups, men and women. The plane will sit-in-wait for a period of 48 hours then begin their flight to Munich, Germany. This will ensure maximum collateral and fallout. The target for this armed plane is the Hochhaus Uptown München building. Explosive devices have also been set inside the structural frame of said target to ensure maximum payload dispersal.

The 2 groups of hostages will be spread across 3 countries. Qatar, Yemen and Turkey. One by one thear hostages will be slaughtered over the course of 4 days if the EU refuses to completely open its borders to migrants. There is no need to explain why this in particular is happening, simply prepare yourselves.

As previously stated I feel a sense of responsibility for my fellow men/women/children. People of Germany, Austria and Switzerland I am sorry.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/oxford-oxford-university-to-revoke-ntokozo-qwabe-s-scholarship-with-immediate-effect
ibtimes.co.uk/spy-agency-whistle-blower-posted-top-secret-report-Sup
twitter.com/DaliaEzzat_/status/733336518195044352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice roleplay

Heh. We all know it was the fucking cockatiel.

fake and gay

>in route
that doesn't exist
the phrase is en route
don't use cool terms to make your bs more plausible if you're going to get them wrong

give timestamp of Uranium or fake.

If this is real you have no idea of the living shitstorm that will have gotten unleashed upon the world. You want WW III? Because this is how you get WW III.

triggered.

Egyptians wuz black

Yeah killing people and using a nuclear device is not going to make Europa open its borders you dumb shit. But nice bait I'm gonna use it for copy pasta

>Believing this

I will believe this bullshit when I see the flash. At anyrate, this is a low quality and garbage bate thread.

Gtfo larping faggot

Sign this queers: change.org/p/oxford-oxford-university-to-revoke-ntokozo-qwabe-s-scholarship-with-immediate-effect

who against who?

and this is obviously not real.

If this information is known, the plane wouldnt even fly out of saudi-arabia.

If this did happen though it would probably secure trumps presidency

>Explosive devices have also been set inside the structural frame of said target to ensure maximum payload dispersal.

We stuck firecrackers on the volcano so the next eruption would be really impressive!

>change.org/p/oxford-oxford-university-to-revoke-ntokozo-qwabe-s-scholarship-with-immediate-effect

SEE THIS POST

DO THIS

Should have just used your Canadian proxy.

whites were the first africans

also reported to the fbi

France has Muslims working in the airport

Even CNN mentioned one or two planes had Allahu Ackbar spray painted on it

This would be glorious.....but you are full of shit, so fuck off.

How big is the nuke?
Who's nuke is going to be used?

>dad will be flying out of charles "57 employees on a terror watchlist" de gaulle in a few days

Yeah, I wish this was a thing so maybe people would wake the fuck up but sadly jews are too smart for this.

I mean, it's happened before. Though to be fair, using Sup Forums to tell the truth about conspiracies is pretty far fetched.
ibtimes.co.uk/spy-agency-whistle-blower-posted-top-secret-report-Sup Forums-users-called-it-fake-gay-1514330

CNN said they found the wreckage?

It was ebil Russians. Vote to remain, good goy.

Thank god, that means CNN will only be going on about this for a few weeks, as opposed to a year.

It's CNN. They're going to milk this as much as they can.

I like the part where they put a nuclear bomb on the plane, but still needed to crash it into a building AND FOR MAXIMUM EXPLOSION put bombs in the building, a-la 9/11.

WE WUZ NUCLEAR AND SHIT

King Tut and I have the same body type.

>WE

>mfw I was in that thread
>thought it was fake and gay
>mfw I have no face

KEK

twitter.com/DaliaEzzat_/status/733336518195044352

>implying a A320 could enter european airspace without being detected
>implying flight 804 didn't already crash

>Cairo International Airport
>CIA