Science makes Furries real

In Search For Cures, Scientists Create Embryos That Are Both Animal And Human

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/05/18/478212837/in-search-for-cures-scientists-create-embryos-that-are-both-animal-and-human

"We're not trying to make a chimera just because we want to see some kind of monstrous creature," says Pablo Ross, a reproductive biologist at the University of California, Davis. "We're doing this for a biomedical purpose."

Back to Sup Forums

Human-animal hybrids are really just exploiting a legal loophole. If you can't test something on human embryos you create something that is not technically a human. Next we gonna see them used as slaves or some shit like that.

>keep taking life extender pills (inc) (tm) to eventually live until the year of 2100 and finally be able to afford to redesign your dna to a small furry bunny girl and embrace the life of a furry when the procedure is done

my life.................. is only beginning............................

No, they aren't furries. They are pigs with human pancreases, caused by injuring tge DNA of the foetus then injecting their own shit into the pancreas during development.

>The beginning of the fury revolution

So? I do not see the problem?

Sorry hans, but mohamed has other plans. Death to furry infidels

it's just a matter of time, really. either we get robot bodies or genetic engineering for fashion

>"We're not trying to make a chimera just because we want to see some kind of monstrous creature,"
Cool story bro.

if anime has taught me anything

it's that animals and humans shouldn't mix into one

GENETICALLY
ENGINEERED
CATGIRLS
FOR
DOMESTIC
OWNERSHIP

>"We're not trying to make a chimera just because we want to see some kind of monstrous creature," says Pablo Ross, a reproductive biologist at the University of California, Davis. "We're doing this for a biomedical purpose."

I'm getting flashbacks to that nostradamus thread from yesterday.

>tfw trump will make anime real

>Bunnies, dogs and foxes
Why do you people have such a shitty taste?

Let's get this shit started.

Good lord, we gotta gas all these.

Soon.

Is this serious?