Is this shit a male?

is this shit a male?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/like/222118238917?chn=ps&dispItem=1
youtube.com/watch?v=0g3QKNlBMMs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, those things that resemble ball sacks are just that friendo

first time grower and i just wanted to be certain before i threw it away. all that time and effort for nothing v.v

thank you though

ok, first... if you have more than one, try to identify witch one has seeds, that one is the mele...
i think you are looking for female, sooooo if you grow up a male take it to the other place because he can throw his sperm and pregn the other plant...

so... again, if it has seeds, or is growing too much is a male.
the female dont have seeds and its dont grow too much.

i hope this info helps you.

Kepp having a good day sir.

ya exactly i have 3 males and 3 females im about to just throw away all the males cause i dont care for the seeds and i dont want them to make my ladies preggo. thanks for the info

no worries, keep at it. Check this out, worth every penny

ebay.com/itm/like/222118238917?chn=ps&dispItem=1

user right , good user too! Fuckenfag.

yessir

Its okay!! your welcome! (Y)

Males do not have seeds you fucking plebest of plebs. Males have pollen sacs, and when the pollen gets on to the female flowers (pistils or stigma) it cause the females to produce seed. Seedless cannabis is simply a female plant that hasn't been pollinated by a male.

Dont listen to idiots OP. Everybody thinks they're master horticulturists because they heard some myth from their pothead buddy.

SOURCE: been cultivating cannabis for 20 years

dont throw it away it will still get you high idiot
some males are stronger than females
youtube.com/watch?v=0g3QKNlBMMs

here again.

That is 100% certainly a mape plant. If you have female plants in the same house or yard, dispose of that male by covering it gentpy with a trash bag, and sealing it up. If that pollen falls loose, the air around it will cause your females to be full of seed, and that is what you DONT want. You want sensimilia (seedless). The less seeds a female plant has to produce = the more energy and food is utilized toward producing smokable bud and resin. Hence the reason why sensimilia is so highly sought after.

This is just blatantly false.

See what i mean about idiots thinking they know, when they actually dont know shit?

and what about the traps ?

How dare you assume its gender!

Traps will pollinate themselves. They are basically useless since the seed they produce will result in 100% trap plants which just perpetuates the cycle and dilutes the quality of the gene pool. I guess if all you have is one single plant that is a tral, then ya might as well hang on to it and let it finish, but if you have any verified females around, seal it and trash it.

Thats a decent book, but the real holy grail of cannabis cultivation literature is called the "Marijuana Grow Bible" written by Greg Green.

ehehehehe soooo..... you tellin' me even trap plants are useless? fucking nature

This is what in CALI is being referred to as STREE weed.

Meaning you stressed them out so much the plant thought it was the end of days and it went into survival of the species mode - it was preparing to pollinate itself to drop seeds and rebirth.

No, not COMPLETELY useless. It all depends on whether or not you have clean non-trap females around. If you dont have any pure fems around to get molested by your degenerate trap plant, you can flower it to the end and get some kind of salvagable bud from it. If it isnt growing too many dicks, you can identify them and pluck them before they mature enough to jizz on its own lady parts. Usually it results in a ridiculous amount of seed (more seed than smokable herb) but at least its something. Just make sure you dispose of the seed instead of allowing it into the gene pool by growing it out.

And this is how neighbors ruin your plant

This is true. If you have neighbors who are likely growing, then DEFINITELY destroy the trap or males. Pollen travels in the wind pretty far. Traps and males can even pollinate females that are miles away. Unless you're a destructive cunt who wants to ruin his neighbors crop. In that case, carry on.