sage in all fields

SHOW. UR. BENIS.

>I'm not going to do a time stamp
Then you can just go fuck yourself.

Want me to cock tribute you more dude?

>not going to do a time stamp
Then eat shit, slut! Sage and Hide.

No hahahaa and I am not a dude thankyou very much

Well I mean until you post tits and a timestamp imma assume u r a faggot who just wants cock tributes and I'll post em for you.

EwwwWWWWwwwww

Just get your tits out so I can cum and then sleep, if you are as female as you claim

Are u asian?

It looks part Asian. Since it's got the big lips maybe a light niggerasian, or maybe whiteasian

Haha nah I'm a little pale right now waiting for summer to start brah

Good weekend so far? Good enough to post a butt photo for people interested in butts? I like butts. Also I'm gonna post a random webm without looking at what it is so here it goes

That falls in the category of the filipinas.. let the lady speak, pls

this is pretty funny. laugh at it girlboi. and feel shame.

So an aussie slut then, nice.

Haha, so you are in the southern hemisphere?

Do you know Robbie Williams? Yeah I know.... Fag!!!! Some of his lyrics in let me entertain you;

Cum on cum on cum on cum on 2x

Now scream;)

Fuck off ya neckbeard faggot. The rules of Sup Forums are known, so I'll sling abuse as I please, ya melted tool

The southern hemisphere is literally the worst thing ever invented

Not Australian and not a slut but kk mr. Know it all x

>im not going to do a timestamp

then im going to sage and call you a dumb skank

fuck you dumb skank.

Slowly brother. Suave. Gently for maximum satisfaction

OK then

What the fuck is your problem faggot. This is a global rule. Tits of get the fuck out. You are a fucking newfag. Next level needs faggotry right here

Not Asian or Filipino or Australian haha

If she won't post, I will

Was that statement meant to implify that this is a photo of me? Bcs that's a pretty pathetic attempt :/

Hmmm if not an Aussie, pinay or Asian what are you then, interesting..haha

Bitch no, lol I have no clue who you are so I'm filling space with my dick over girls

Get a circumcision you dirty cunt

See, op.. if you don't post how people flood the thread. Why didn't you go out but rather post on /b?

How is foreskin dirty? Wash it and it's perfectly clean. I'm not gonna let some Jewish nut job take off part of my dick because an invisible space monster said so. That's retarded as fuck

Girlie, you make a thread here and you lose interest immediately.. say something pls

I wonder if she has a kick and wants private cock tributes of her.

What do u want me to say exactly plus you're meant to entertain me not the other way around, remember?

I bet 2 shekels from my grandfather's stash that she does.. girlie, do you have a kik you wanna share?

Haha, the girlie is heavy! Whimsical. . Wow

this you OP?

I'm not judging what gets you off. Maybe it is entertaining to receive videos and pictures of a guy masturbating and cumming on your nudes or bikini pics. You share the kik and a picture and you'll know it's me because you already know what my dick looks like

Fucking no and stop calling me girlie you sound like a pussy bitch

i like that girlie is not brainless folks.. will be a good run for my granddaddy's shekels. How heavy are you btw?

NO THIS ISNT ME STOPPPPPHHHH

It is until we get proof otherwise

Girlie gets irritated.. my granddaddy will be proud of me skills of enchanting, i.e. irritating the lassie

Honestly what the hell is u on and why is my weight important, are we getting married?

He probably has a fat fetish

Girlie, the food makes fight, ever heard this say. I foresee you and I picking cucumbers from the kibbutz and selling it on the market...the speed you become irritated speaks for yr brittle age...tell child, are you 18 or younger

Already saw that last thread. I dunno if it's op but I already cocked it too. Op says not it

I am going to sleep bye fags

No, brother someone has to work in the kibbutz of my uncle izhak, lord praise his noble soul

Wait, girlie, im just starting

Fuck off with the weird jew larp. Night op. Too bad I can't privately tribute you, this was fun

So 16, 120kg, temperamental, with assets

Did u just incorrectly guess my age and weight just to keep me awake I am tired so just give up kk

Yo, don't be misanthropic..

Looks like it worked. Let me see your face so I can cum please. Or tits neck down. My balls hurt

I seldom see someone here who doesn't flash his/her sexuality, and i like the fact that you can stand yr ground, that shows some mental ripeness.. stay with me a bit

Nah

I'll just post my sc how about that?

Let me have yr kik.. dont have snapchat.. or you want mine

Here comes the paid snap chat boiz

We will see

My Snapchat is zlyd, make one and add me idc

Kik-
tonid_

If all of this ends poorly for that chick if she actually does anything with a white knight because there just gonna ree all the screenshots on to b later anyway hahaha

Alright alright I lied my sc is codaddict12

Cmon girlie, kik me. I won't make sc

you fr?

Whatever, once you start diddling like this, you kill the interest. . Slowly

Mhm one of u losers actually made an account ahhhhh

Rip me I bet this isn't op

At least you get your full now

Haha, not me. ... offer stands. . Kik me

i already had an account lol

Which one of you gay boys is buster

Two thumbs up, bro.. girlie is gonna go to bed

Check and mate, fellows.. never run after a broad.. my late uncle izhak was saying

Let me tell you a joke about 4 donkeys and a mare...anyone interested? Girlie?

Girlie, is this you?

>no I'm not going to do a time stamp
fuck off slut

>girlie
thinking it wasnt a trap the whole time

Omg I don't know why u keep sending this woman she's actually going to give me nightmares

She's literally Kat Williams in a dress fam

Fam idk who the fuck she is but she's actually scary

That woman will work in the kibbutz my friend! Haha.. guess who said that

Mmmm a paragon of beauty.. black hair, long nose.. weird look hairy thighs... a good one

Ok fellows! I am heading out to my real world. Girlie thank you, you entertained the stable of jackasses.. you are one of the best...

you haven't seen shit, yet ...

eh pretty decent trap, could def take some dick

I wanna die more than I ever have and if I have to solve one more fucking captcha im GONA. Slit my fkin wrists