How do you like your Steak?

How do you like your Steak?

I'm a rare/medium rare person. In my experience it's usually people that grew up poor or are from poor countries that prefer well done/burnt, as they usually had shit meat to eat.

Have to agree with you OP. Every low-class spanish person loves well done meat. While most of the middle class people I know prefer rare or medium.

I'm extremely wealthy, and I prefer steak well done with some knock you on your balls horseradish. I don't knock a good filet at medium, but I prefer other cuts well done.

Did you grow up wealthy? Were your parent wealthy or did they make a lot of money as adults?

Also nice trips so you are telling the truth about your wealth.

Always been wealthy. You don't realize it as a kid, really.

Horseradish is really the thing, though. Excellent shit

if you eat steak above medium rare you may as well just go to applebees because you're burning away any sort of quality anyways. Not that the cook is giving you anything good anyways; he'll drag the freezer-burned shit to burn for you no matter what.

Very well done

Never been to an Applebee's.

Nice restaurants serve medium rare all the time. You go to a restaurant to get what you want. My local place cooks everything exactly how I like it, and I usually get other things when going out-shrimp cocktail appetizer, for example. Can't imagine going to Applebee's is going to have that Quality all that high.

If it did, maybe I would try an Applebee's one of these days when I run across one.

Medium or medium rare. I like a good deal of pink in the middle but the medium rare in ops post is a little much for me

Well done. Any good meat cut worth it's price is still soft when well done.

A steak should be so rare that a decent vet could kick life into the beast

I have never had a tender juicy well done steak ever. Some good cuts may not be rubber but tender, nope.

>I have never had a tender juicy well done steak ever.
Poorfag

Many years ago there used to be a chain on steak places in Texas called UR Cooks, basically you picked the meat the sides and you could cook them yourself.

We used to aways see who could go the rarest, It became a game, where if you cooked your steak for more than 25 seconds per side you were a pussy.

Not poor, you're just full of shit.

I don't, Vegetarian here
>inb4 oh where is your vegan degenerate rhetoric, oh my food eats your food, mhmmmmm bacon etc.

Part time steakhouse worker here, can confirm OP's experience.

Only picky little bitches and faux middle-class order steaks well done.

>Not poor,
Then you're just a shit cook.

If your vegetarian, why post in a steak thread, and then state inb4?

And then you get pissed when people treat you like attention whores.

This absolutely isn't the case.

I always find it so strange how poor people talk about how rich people act. I eat out every day, with lots of different people. I have eaten at yacht clubs all around the world with all different kids of well off people. Ordering well done is just as common as ordering medium.

Curious where you work that you would have such an awkward point of view.

Working class on the borderline of poorfag, medium rare is king, well done can go fuck itself.

I eat most steak medium rare. One exception is ribeye. It has a lot of fat and is a lot better if you cook it medium.

Well done is a god tier steak? Tch yea ok.

I always take my steak medium rare. It needs to be cooked through and seared but pink and a bit of red in the middle.

if I am going to pay money for a steak, it likely won't be cheap and I will want it to be exactly to my taste. following OP's attached image I would say medium 60 C is optimal

I used to cook at a 5 star restaurant. 70% of the people ordered medium. 25% medium rare, 5% other. It was a resort, so the people were from all over the US.

Recommend me a good hot horseradish.

Better be hot too because I guarantee I can eat hotter things than you

I make mine with horse radishes. I assume the places I eat make theirs in house as well. No idea. I've never had a store bought horseradish sauce that I've liked. Maybe you can recommend me one.

Milk steak, boiled over hard.

Resort? In the US?

I'm not sure what Chinese tourists do, but you certainly are.

Jelly beans on the side.

Raw of course

Medium rare ofc...

Oh, absolutely. No other way, in my honest opinion.

I like mine Pittsburgh Blue. Great burnt taste but a nice rare and bloody finish

I like Medium cooked Sirloin.

how can anyone even pretend to enjoy well done steak? Absolutely zero flavor, unless it's a ribeye with plenty of marbling. Even then anything over medium is a waste of a good cut. I prefer rare, personally. If its a huge, thick, well marbled cut I MIGHT bump it up to medium rare, so that all that good fat has a chance to melt into the meat a little bit.

I prefer medium or medium well

But tbh idk why people say well dobe steaks are always dry and shit. The more well done anything you cook is the lower the heat your supposed to cook it at, its common sense. Its why all BBQ places can get away cooking their shit for hours, its cooked at a lower temp

If you cook all your steaks the same you're retarded. A fattier cut, especially ribeyes are best medium because it gives the fat the chance to render properly. A nice Filet on the other hand should be rare.

I don't like steak.

I grew up very poor, i was stealing veggies from gardens as a kid, always ate mine blue and so did my father, i love the taste of the meat and blue does it for me, when i was living with my mom tho she would always try to scare me by saying i would get really sick and could die from eating meat that is not cooked welldone, i guess you eat it the way your parents raised you.

If you don't eat rare steak, then you are virgin-tier. Only men chase their dinner to feast on it - blood dripping down your face like the fucking man beast you faggots are jealous of.

>inb4 hurr durr I'm rich and I eat it well done, because food that resembles rubber signifies wealth.

Go fuck yourselves

Yeah if you're some kind of clapistanian. No man of culture would order steak well done, the option is only offered to see if you're actually relevant.