Cannabis cultivation master here to answer all of your growing questions

Cannabis cultivation master here to answer all of your growing questions.

I'm tired of seeing so many people who think they know shat they're talking about, and have no aualms about giving people shitty advice because they heard it from their pothead friend. The information out there is about 80% myth because of these idiots.

What do you wish to know about growing ganja?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDteJEABswQ&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=I8dqlCX-Ce8
cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

time stamp or fuck off

i vouch for this user he has 20y of cultivation experience.

I d9 not feel compelled to prove anything to you. My knowledge will speak for itself.

are you a nigger?

Do full spectrum L.E.D light get the job done while saving electricity?

My baby northern lights, a week and a half or so in, when should I first top this girl?

Does canatonic shock when you cut it early?

I am very much white. I DO live in an area surrounded by them though. Thats why I grow. I hope to make enough money to be able to leave the city and buy a piece of property in the boonies. I hate it here BAD. Being stuffed in between a bunch of animals has me chained up as a slave to my grow. Constant fear of being robbed and losing everything. Anybody who tells you being a weed grower is easy peezy has jo clue what theyre talking about. Growing pot is one of the hardest jobs I've ever had, and ive been a garbage man, a brick layer, a landscaper, a steel fabricator, and about a dozen other things.

pic related

so your basically the ghetto (((merchant)))?

obviously you smoke the flower/bud part of the plant. what can you do with the leaves?

Just make sure your individual diodes are rated 3 watts or higher (obviously the higher = the better, but 3 watts is about the threshold that starts becoming close to equal to HID lighting). IMO LED tech just isnt there yet to match HID lighting, but its VERY close.

Its close. Id give it another week, though you could right now and be just fine. Believe it or not, there IS such a thing as node spacing being too tight.

What do you mean "shock"? If you cut it early, there is nothing left to shock.

You can use them to get hash. There's a few different methods. Look em up. There's the micro filter bags, butane extraction etc. Won't be best hash or a large amount comoared to if you used bud cz it is just leaves but you know, waste not want not

>L.E.D. light.

Kill yourself immediately.

can i just, like, put the fucking plant in a pot in my room and water it once in a while and get weed from it?

why the fuck does it have to be fucking rocket science to grow a plant. dont have time for this petty bullshit.

What is your ppm schedule for 10 week flowering time?
What medium do you use?
I do DWC.

I feel like the nodes are too tight right now, anyway to get then to grow a little further? Rasise the light?
Lights are off atm, pic was from a few days ago

I AM in the ghetto, but I do NOT interact with anyone around here. I take my product to the suburbs. Dealing with people nearby is how you get ripped off or robbed.
You can smoke the leaves that have resin on them and get high, but it takes ALOT at a time and the buzz isnt very intense and it only lasts 30-60 minutes. IMHO the best thing to do with them is to juice them when theyre still fresh. Juiced cannabis is pretty much the healthiest superfood there is, and fresh cannabis (even buds with resin) do not get you any psychoactive effect (high) until they have been decarboxylated. Decarb can be done with an oven and baking sheet, but its best to allow it to happen naturally by curing.

Not op, but you will need a decent light. But yeah you could. It would be puny prolly, but it's pretty easy to grow a plant, just gets harder to perfect growing it

Not last guy, but how much bud could you get off a small plant grown like in your room? would it lasta while?

Is it possible to grow weed indoors without use of lamps or any other equipment?

yeah, are you stupid?

like if im only cutting off just one of the branches will it die? or just freak out? i just wanna have it keep growing.

no

you can try a window grow tho, dont expect much

What's the best way to maximize my yield/m3? I'm gonna be moving to a small apartment soon and would like to grow my own supplies, but i smoke way too much.

I've extracted lowgrade, but acceptale oil from seeds and stems with butane.

Could one make a liquer with it? Mix it with 60%+ alcohol and let it simmer for a few months?

No. Intense light is required for cannabis to photosynthesize, just like any other green plant.

I use Heavy 16 nutrients in coco coir. I start around 800pppm in veg (your clones can handle whatever their mother was getting) and i gradually increase to between 1200-1800 ppm depending on the strain and it's appetite, but NEVER go over 1800. I would recommend less experienced growers never go over 1200 until they learn their strains ins and outs.
Raising the lights a bit works and is pretty much the only way. Spectrum is important too. Cooler light spectrum tends to produce tighter node spacing while warmer light tends to produce lankier spacing. But yea, you want to raise your pights a bit more.

Look into stealth cabinets. You can produce anywhere from .5 - 4 ounces in a small 3'x3' closet

Absolutely not. High intensity light is absolutely vital

No it will not die. It will be fine. In fact you cannot reach expert level yields without doing some cutting and training.

Learn to utilize a variety of training methods, but mainly SCROG is the absolute best way to yield the most in a small space. Training methods and canopy management is what separates great growers from okay growers.

Absolutely. A higher proof alcohol would be ideal, but lower proof would work. Just not as well as high proof. Everclear or another grain alcohol is best. You should look up "green dragon"

Depends on lighting, lighting efficiency, nutes,
Are you trying to grow just out in the open? Alot of light would be wasted, invest in Ina small tent or stealth box.
Topping can increase yields, or other methods such as scrogging.
Really just Google and youtube shit. Lots of info out there man. Good luck to ya.

how do i start?
oh, i live in an illegal state.

Basically invest in a small grow tent or box, at the very least 150 watts, I recommend led. If smell is a problem consider a carbon filter.

Sneakily.

Don't forget fans for circulation, blowing on plants makes stems stronger

How much money do you make/ have you made by growing?

I made $25/hr watering plants and pulling tarp in NorCal.

Jobs are abundant in Humboldt County, my girl makes $400/day trimming pot.
2lbs a day.
I tried it, and could only manage a half lb a day, $100.

Same poster

We live in trailer and average $600 a day, together, from July through Halloween.

Would absolutely love a job like that. Although long term would like to be the cultivator

Found you

I currently have a sprout of Gorilla Glue sitting on my window sill getting sun. Around when should I move it and start with grow lights? What type of fertilizer do you suggest? Is there a cheap "quick start" package I can buy for lights, fans, etc?

Get a GOOD book about it and read read read. And when you think you have read enoguh, read some more. I recommend Marijuana Grow Bible by Greg Green. Learn as much as you can before putting a plan to action. Once its going, you cant pause it to learn more. Make sure to read ALOT about grow security and stealth since you live in a draco-state.

It depends on skill level (correlates with yield potential), geographic location, and scale of grow. With about 400 square feet of grow space, i make enough to keep the ljghts on and support my family. I am not able to buy really nice shit like ferraris, but i dont have to worry about bills and food and shit. I live comfortably. But i am not in it primarily for money. I am in it primarily because i want to make a living doing what i genuinely love. The money is a bonus.

Thinking of copping some 315w CMH mastercolor grow lights (finally affordable). I currently use 288w (actual draw, not rating) of LED blended with 7200k MH 400w (I like that UV). I feel LEDs are amazing supplements to HID.

Those mastercolors look insane though - PAR off the charts..

Thoughts or experience?

youtube.com/watch?v=uDteJEABswQ&t=1s

>no fans
>no stick grouping
>looks like PM

Okay OP go fuck yourself

How OP dries his bud

Share your knowledge

Move it to better light ASAP otherwise it will begin stretching to find light until it falls over from its own weight. There are plenty of full packages available both in hydro shops and on the internet. They come with everything needed for a hobby level grower to grow a few plants all the way to the harvest. 1000 dollars should get you everything you need to maintain a personal supply, lights, nutrients, soil, tent, and ventilation equipment included.

My experience with CMH so far is limited although I plan to be running all CMH in the near future. IMO full spectrum is the absolute bees knees. It cant be explained but the effects improve all the way down to the high you get from bud grown under full spectrum. This is why nothing beats Equatorial sun grown cannabis' effects. Its just a better experience all around.

The trinity of cultivation evil. Made me kek

What is your opinion on outdoor growing? Canabis is most likely going to be legal in Canada next year and I want to try my shot at growing. When should I start planting seeds?

how many W do you have for your lights?
Hydro or soiL?

It's super easy to getting the plant. Maximizing yield and quality is where things get crazy, plus most desirable stains today are bred for yield, but not necessarily hardiness (overall resiliency) so I'd you try to grow a badass strain you might fall miserably.. also they flower in response to duration of light, so you need to be able to time your lights and don't want to wake them up when they're sleeping.. that's why you usually see them in grow closets or the like, to segregate then from stay light.. not op, but am pretty experienced

no you are just addicted to your HIDs and are poor at doing research lol

Not that HIDs are bad but cmon this isn't 4 years ago

Also find a good hydroponics shop to visit in case you need anything last minute.. online is great, but sometimes you need to replace something NOW

do you use KESSIL lights?

i wish i can have a sit down with you lol my friends talk about this shit all the time bug am too afraid to ask cuhz beta

hermie grower found

i agree his setup looks like a recipe for PM unless he sprays with the good ol myclobutanil

Outdoor is basically what people refer to as "regos" while indoor is what people tend to refer to as "hydro" when in actuality the stuff they are calling "hydro" is not all grown hydroponically. Im an old school hippie type grower, so i tend to argue that sun and soil grown outdoor is best all around. The problem generally is that outdoor doesn't have the same "bag appeal" that indoor has, even though outdoor is generally better all around. Doesnt matter though. People see exotic and pretty looking buds and think it has to be good. The reality is that this couldnt be further from truth. There is bud that looks like mexi trash that is way better in its effects and taste than some bud that looks like government area 51 grown super weed. Looks mean almost nothing. All in all outdoor is best. Yields of outdoor growing are also 4-8 times better than indo.

I run 8000 watts of HPS in flower, 2000 watts of metal halide in veg, and 600 watts of T5HO in propagation. I use soil. Quality in soil grown is just far beyond synthetics. The discerning cannabis consumer can always taste it in the smoke.

This user knows his shit

Cool opinion

I have no idea what that means

Get active in some forums like thcfarmer and rollitup. I have met a ton of people irl from those sites and had nothing but great experiences. Just be careful who you trust.

Any good place to get seeds? SoCal, if that makes a difference. Mail order?

Stoners are autist, and you are the autist's king. Kill yourself.

It's a good idea to invest in a 4 for florescent t5 fixture, look for one with at least 4 bulbs, ideally 8.. it's great for beginners because it's tough to burn your plants.. keep the light 6-10 inches from the top of your plant... T5s (florescents) aren't great for flowering, but you can flower with them.. it's a good way to get your first Ron for cheap.. you'll want to buy an HID (high intensity discharge) light for flowering as soon as you can, but you'll always be able to use the florescent light in the future for vegetative growth.. florescents are a great investment for a first grow on the cheap, and if you find that growing isn't for you after your first run, you're only in the hole 200 for lights instead of 600 for a decent flower light

>Cool opinion

it's fact homie, experiments prove it :

youtube.com/watch?v=I8dqlCX-Ce8

>why the fuck does growing a plant have to be rocket science

hoooooooooooly shit you're fucking retarded

Attitude seedbank is best for me. They offer seeds from any major breeder you can think of and they have a stealth shipping guarantee where they will ship again and again until it gets through. Plus they ALWAYS have good freebie deals where the more you spend = the more free extra seeds you get.

cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk

Well I do feeding schedule and cloning and leafing and transplanting and pretty much everything but I don't own the farm so I am still considered a day-laborer.
We all want our own pieces of land...it just takes a chunk of money and you inherit all risk

I used them for years, but now, every other order doesn't arrive.

OP here. I have to leave for an hour. If the thread is dead when I return, I'll start another.

They may have your address logged at customs causing every international package you order to be inspected. Have you tried a different shipping address?

The vault is better

common occurrence at attitude

Hello, master cultivator.
I'm just a lowly user seeking to grow some O-K shit in my closet or something so I don't have to buy it anymore. Do I need to worry about stinkin' up my whole neighborhood with just one or two plants? What do I need to know
Share with me your vast knowledge so that I may grow the dank Marijuani.

Ahhh. Maybe.
No. But I will.

thats pretty big different between flower and veg. how come?

no carbon filter = yeah it's gonna smell

what is the most organic way of getting rid of bugs that might be getting after a plant? is there anything that also benefits the plant in return?

when you flower the plant is on a time line and you are trying to achieve max production, so max light in flower is required

Have you ever grown in coco and if so, how often to water and how often do you do nutrient enriched water versus just PH'd water?

Final question, would a Mars Hydro or similar type 600W LED (I know they draw around 200w) would be adequate for a single auto flowering plant?

BT, Neem oil, predatory bugs, rosemary oil, other natural safe plant oils.

Diatomaceous earth spread on soil

Neem oil sprayed on leaves

how do you deal with all the heat from 8000w?

Not op
I feed every single time
Make some hummus tea

you could also gas them like hitler with a co2 tank. if it's really bad you might have to use sulfur in veg only or mighty wash

Bet air cooled light ballast.

Best way to cure? Not that im growing or anything

im not OP he's gone from the thread.

i don't run that much light or use HPS, but if I did, you just simply exhaust the heat out of the room, run fans and AC and you're golden

Thanks for the tip. My baby just seems to be growing slow. I decided to go ahead and top her at three nodes. Want to top once more later once its thrived with the two new colas.

My brother just threw some seeds in a garden, It grew up a male. Is there a way to predetermine if it will produce anything, or is just throwing out there in the open what makes it male. I dont know shit, not planning on gardening, just curious.

I've heard tobacco-extract works well - be carefull when you mix it down, it kills ppl too.

Dry till stalks snap
Jar cure, burp dailyDon't top again unless you have space constraint. Two colas will thrive

Do you wait until your coco is pretty dry or just every so many days regardless?

ya that picture is from a grow tutorial post your actual plants you fag

I wait until it feels dryish but not soo dry that it starts to shrink(?)
I water less frequently at first, and then almost every day when it's in full bloom

Why is it that a plat that will grow in the wild like a weed(pun only partially intended) is illegal?

Hang the plant upside down until the stems snap then you trim and throw in jars to cure.

MONEY

>Diatomaceous earth

this is good

how do i get involved in a grow op?
preferably something legal.

You should've flushed and pH'd that coco before plantinf

that poor N deficient plant.

soil looks strangulating.