bump

bump for other incest stories

Bump

Bump

This thread be dead

bump

>here folks

created my own because i'm retarded, here are the two i initially shared there

pic + jumpshare.com/v/a3nSMv9K3JS4JpHP40jj?b=w7gxxjwBiNyyAWPT4lUT & jumpshare.com/v/UZ1WhvZ1P7NDJrF1Xit8?b=w7gxxjwBiNyyAWPT4lUT

Bumbing for p2 of op's story

not cont to OPs, working on finding it to no avail so far.

sister showed me tits once

here you go

Bless your soul

ty user i wish you have a wonderful day/night/whatever

hell yes
was it anything interesting?

no problem. decided to not be a cunt

woah there dont get too nice this is Sup Forums

kek. don't worry im fapping before even thinking about posting more

>Here op
thank you

i'll post a couple more they are probably super common though. if anyone has the cont to shed part 1 that'd be great.

do you have the prelude to this

Not really an incest story but very similar

>having sex with my gf
>suddenly she gets very shy and blushes
>c-can we pretend I am your..
>what?
>could y-you pretend that I am.. your s-sis?
My dick was diamonds. One of the best love making I had. I basically developed a new fetish. Like I love her on a new level just because she is my sister even though we are just pretending.

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO MY PENIS

even though it isn't incest it still better than most get, id prefer sis roleplay to dd/lg

this one should be it

My brother sucked me off a few days ago
Ask me whatever yy wanna know

thanks Sup Forumsro

Fuuuuuuucking hell. I was there for the beginning of this story and holy shit I wish I stayed for the end. I stopped after he finger blasted her to the Disney channel

if anyone wants more just ask, but what ive posted are worth a couple faps

gold mine.
imgur.com/a/ziW6P

Not gonna send face
Want a dick pic

i've posted the end here, this is everything as far as i know

fucking hell, its long ive got upto part 6 and thought it was long already, thanks Sup Forumsro

Why is brother sister incest so alluring though? I seriously love my gf more after we roleplayed it.

is part 10 the actual end. just skipped to the last post and it looks like it goes or should go on longer unless it's one that was never finished like other great stories from Sup Forums.

speaking of great stories did button ever make that book version of his story. he said lat year he was still making it but iv'e heard nothing since

my bf and i rp brother/sister stuff too! sometimes a little daddy kink

cuz its that wild fantasy most never got to live up to. i love that too but never enjoyed ddlg

anyone got any mom/son stuff?

i actually just found this album, so can't really say if this is it, but if i find followups i'll post em

i have no idea. my actual sister is a mahbeast gender confused cunt. so that doesn't make sense for me, my wincest was with a cousin. it may be just the younger sister whos being protected by her brother but also wants him whilst not knowing how as shes younger and more innocent. fuck knows though i like stories where the sister is older as well so it's probably just the taboo and a sister is closer in age than a mother or aunt and is you grow up and know more than even a bf/gf can know about

>744682958
alright, even just the extra 4 parts is a gift only ever seen 1-6 posted

hambeast*

>my wincest was with a cousin

go on...

saged

My gf is not only my lover but one of my best friends and I think that adding the sister layer on top of these would make the bond stronger. The ultimate romantic love. Shame my gf is not my actual sister, even thinking about her in that way right now and typing it down is giving me shivers while my dick is hard as fuck.

eh it's not long and because both of us especially her were way too young not much happend besides a hj that she has probably forgotten about or actively suppresses. i could do it all in one post, if you still want it. my greentext may be shit never done it before

well it probably works so well because she's your best friend so you know a bunch of her past like a bro and sis would

you should always try. It's your chance at being in somones folder to be dug up years later.

>friend's sister
Are you retarded? Do you know what words mean? Do you have a dictionary?

i feel the same way about my bf

Damn user, that hit close to home. Reminds me of some of the bad things we've been through but yeah, like you said, it made our bond very powerful and I never thought about it that way. Thanks for the insight.

Who began your roleplay journey and how?

it started because we're in this group chat together and someone in the group chat sent a "how kinky are you?" quiz and we were hanging out irl while taking the quiz together and at some point i was like "hey so... something only the internet knows about me is.. i kinda like.. some incest..." and then he admitted to actually having an experience with his cousin (and getting caught) and now we roleplay as brother/sister & daddy/babygirl

alright, it happens over years and multiple encounters,so it's gonna jump through time a bit
>me, 10
> cousin 4
>grew up sheltered so never learn incest was wrong
>me, mother and sister just moved into aunt's as mother had enough of the shit hole we lived in.
>this meant i left behind 2 girlfriends who I did a lot with but being sheltered didn't know it was wrong stuff like fingering and dry humping, that's for a different thread.
>anyway learning this stuff and not knowing to not do this with my cousins, well i did. I had two cousins who i dry humped with but only did more with one
> dry humping happend by being in their playing family
> im the dad and the older cousin is the mother
>it's already 9pm so we put the younger cousin to bed and me and "mother" get on the top bunk they had
> now i'm 10 and hadn't start puberty so i didn't have some 8inch dick like mom/son shota
> the boner i had earlier was still up and i thought nothing of it, even with the sex ed i had, so me and my cosuin are spooning and i have my dick in some loose boxers jamming it between her legs
>this cousin was 7 at the time, so curious and dumb
> she asks "what are you poking me with"
> my only answer is "my willy, sorry i dont know how to get rid of it", slightly true didn't know about jacking off and times before to get rid of it was a girl rubbing it or me rubbing against a girl like her stomach even their cunts a couple times, it went in once and we moved about being kids it was clumsy but i did get off
> anyway back to the story she wants to see it and the bedroom light is still on so i throw the cover to the end of the bed and bull down my pj's and boxers.
> she gawks at it not knowing anything and proceeds to prod it and grip the base to giggle it around.
> she then asks if she wants so see hers, i'd seen two before but i wanted to see more, so i said yes
> she then takes her pj's off and she had no panties on, back then i didn't really notice that though
ill cont

Well my gf has bad relationship with her father and my own father left me with "take care" when I was 9 so that's not my cup of coffee. Is it similar to brother/sister or is it different?

i totally get that. i actually have a good relationship with my dad and so did my bf but i guess what makes it different is i like to be babied and spoiled and to some degree, submissive to what he wants in return. i suffer from mental illness so i also use the ageplay thing as a coping method? sorry im rambling. but basically regardless if hes big brother or daddy, our dynamic is i'm his little one to take care of and protect and in return i make him feel good. him wanting me makes me feel good too, yknow?

pls cont

>we start to touch other now, having more knowledge but still fuck all really
> i go to just press my fingers up against it and move them about a bit
> i had thought of licking there like i had done before with a previous girl but before it didn't do anything for either of us, i never pressed it inside of her just lightly over the top
> so i don't do it but i do ask her to take her pj shirt off and she does
> she was a flat chest with nice pink nipples which i rubbed my fingers over as they felt nice
> she has been giggling my dick this entire time expect for taking her shirt off, so it felt nice because of the breeze it was creating itself but nothing apart from that
>I get the idea to rub each other, so i get on top of her forcing her to lay down which she didn't mind and i start to rub my dick over her stomach and once against her pussy
> she likes this as it tickles and im of course enjoying it rubbing my dick on someone
> we do this for a little while and leaning on one arm is tiring so now i'm really close our faces and inch or two apart looking at each other in the eye smiling or watching me rub myself on her
> watching me rub myself on her was now hard though as we were so close and looking each other in the eye, id decide to kiss her
> this shocks her, her eyes wen wide but she kept doing it only knowing you do it with who you love, like family.
> i was enjoying it always liked kissing, the taste of lips and someone elses mouth
>we do this and i just stop rubbing almost instantly and i just lay on her which makes her uncomfortable
> she stops kissing me and asks if she can be on top
> i accept as my arm was nearly dead and hurting
> she climbs on top but just sits on my dick rubbing the underside with her ass and pussy and stomach depending on how she sat
> shes leaning back for a minute as much as can being in a bunk close to the ceiling but this gets her ass rubbing on me which felt great never doing it before
cont is happening

keep the thread alive and i'll post it all, greentext takes much longer than thought

10/4 my man

same femanon, tell me more about your gf. she sounds like a cutie. my bf and i want to eventually bring another girl into the party. imagine if we just had a incestuous foursome?

bump

>after less than a minute/minute at most she moves her body so now we can kiss again
>whilst kissing her pussy is rubbing it again and her moving about whilst kissing is rubbing the underside of the tip of my dick, which was super sensitive not being touched much
> so all this took place over 5 minutes maybe, they had no clock and we wasn't really paying attention to it at that moment
>but my other cousin who we pretended to put to bed was now bored just laying in bed so went to put on a little Britain dvd
>we didn't notice being too enthralled in what we were doing that we didn't notice until she asked what we were doing
>I didn't have a response but my cousin, we''l call T to make it easier the other will be L
> well T just said this is mommy and daddy time and to go to bed, so she put the dvd on and went to back to her bed under us
>we carried on but was know less focused laughing at some of the scenes like the only gay in the village sketch
>when a crap scene was on we'd be more focused again
>we eventually went back to spooning and then it came time for me to go downstiars as they had to sleep and i slept on a sofa whilst my mother was on a different one

it will cont just separating it a bit

Well, I've been with my gf for almost 6 years now and she is my first almost everything and while I am the one who is leading our sex life and dominating her most of the time, sometimes she just grabs the wheel and very sensually and gently rides me while just lying on top of me and placing her hand on my forehead, feels like taking my virginity if that makes sense. I feel submissive and vulnerable even though I am very tall and muscled guy. I always feel vulnerable with her which makes the sex great but this is in a completely different way if you get me. I guess it's not comparable to a girl submitting to her lover but I think I get you on some level.

What kind of mental illness? We are on Sup Forums so that already explains a lot, right?

I am 6'4, buffed, blue/green eyes, short hair. She is very smart, 5'9, perfect b cup, great feminine ass, athletic build, blonde, blue/green eyes as well. She is by some miracle INTP and loves video games. Basically my 10/10 godess.

*goddess

Wow, you both sound incredible

oh also, i had never sucked a dick before until i met him and i give AMAZING head. a natural born deep throater

Bump?

> we didn't play house for a week maybe but we did continue to play and it was a repeat until the third 4th time when L was going to be the mother
>so i'm not sure what to do as my rubbing partner isn't in bed with me and i wasn't sure if L would be into it being younger than me and T by a few years
> so we just spoon in bed, i get another boner
this is nearly for certain why i like loli and am a peado
>when she feels the boner poking she turns around moving the cover down to out feet at the same time
>as he turns it rubs across her bare stomach, which will even my pj's on felt nice, as she had to move down the bed to push the duvet off me enough
>now whispering so T can't hear over a dvd playing asks if she can see it
> i show it immediately hoping it would now lead me to rubbing her
> she does the same routine T did
>we get on to the rubbing after shes agrees to taking her pj's off. her pussy is smaller obiosuly so its mostly stomach rubbing and kissing
> i was perfeclty fine with this as for some reason even back then her little lips against him kissing felt amazing
> because of that i get really into it which makes T notice as the bunk bed frame is moving a little and can hear heavy breathing through our noses
>she gets up and gets sort of mad not because L is 4 and im 10 but because she isn't getting to have fun
>so we agree that we all get to have fun so we go on to the bottom bunk as it had more space than the top bunk so they could sit on me properly
> so T and L change every so often both rubbing and kissing whilst i also get to rub my hands against their chests
> and now with the increased headroom they can full on rub their pussies down onto my dick
> T jumped up and down on my dick a little causing the pressure in my dick to go weird as the extra force increased it making me harder until she got off it again, not bad but not as good as rubbing.

cont is coming, keep it alive

don't worry blood in my dick is making it harder to type and have it make sense

we do captian

(see, wasn't all that bad of an idea to post)

Depression is a shit thing to have. I had it after I watched one of my closest people slowly wither away to a horrible disease and well, yeah. I never really overcomed the loss but I fucked the depression in the ass by vaporizing a lot of sativa dominant and hybrid strains of cannabis when I was at the worst so I made sure to really reach the bottom. I fucked myself so bad that it only got better from then on. I also exercised a lot and never lazied out on my cardio days. Now I don't recommend your bf to get high on sativas to induce panic attacks like I did because that's a method tailored to me, but since you said he is chubby I suggest him to get fit asap. Regular exercise, especially regular cardio like nature jogs and balanced diet, and also regular sleep are the best things one can do to relieve depression. The same advice goes to you. Cannabis, especially sativa hybrids and also CBD strains are great for love making and for regular exercise. The first time I felt what my gf feels during sex (actually felt her being penetrated by me like it was happening to me) was when we both got high as fuck. If you want to enjoy this plant however, never smoke, only vape or make edibles.

Another great thing for depression is psilocybin in a really high dose once per year on an empty stomach.

5'0 sounds sexy as hell. You are completely different than what I am used to. I am sure if I let you dominate me I wouldn't be disappointed. Tell me more about this power bottom thing of yours.

And about the blowjobs, I have two types of bjs with my gf. One is where I am dominant and hold her head and sometimes I push her down on my dick or won't let her go and she loves it. Other times she just gently plays with my dick and going deep is never a point. I lose all control and she decides when I cum and I can't hold it back like I usually can when I am dominant.

I guess despite being dominant I have a very weak point for sensual submissiveness.

We wait

>This now became the norm for whenever we played house as now it just became code word for i rub my dick on one of them whilst the other waits on the floor or in the other bed until they can't wait any longer.
>after less than a year though my mother has got a new house offer to move into we just have to wait for it to be checked and any fixes made which took just over a month which meant i spent Christmas and new years at my aunts.
> christmas eve we spent most of the day rubbing each other.
by the way for any wondering my sister didn't really get on with my cousins so they never played together so she never became invloved
>Anyway on christmas day i went to my dads/grandparents until the 2nd of january which was the norm for me but now i had no one to rub which was a bit boring
> it didn't matter too much i had zombies to play on my uncles 360 with a friend
>after my time at my dads the first chance we got me T and L all "played" house again. it was still not sexual in our minds it was just fun and rubbing bodies felt nice.
> we did this as much as we could but i started having to help my mother paint some walls in the new house before school started so i was knackered and no boners were popping.
> then we moved in to the new house half way though January so I didn't see my cousins for a while as my mother wanted me to get used to the neighbours as one was friend with a daughter my age, stuff happend but not for this thread it didn't, anyway i forget about rubbing time as my neighbours are brothers one older another younger and they have a trampoline we wrestle on, like jumping out of the 2nd floor windows to elbow or leg drop someone
> so that made me forget along with a girl in class who i got with nothing happend though

i will cont but it jumps a couple years so i want to end this post her and cont in another

nah not too bad made me remember a lot i forgot which has made this longer than i thought, as well as wanting to write something half way decent

If i have time I'll crop it into a proper post

actually, funny enough both of us are huge stoners and weed was one of the things that brought us closest together. im smoking right now as we speak lmao i definitely wanna get a little more fit but trying to get him to join me is impossible.

thank you! my bf and i do those same two things when it comes to blowjobs as well. sometimes ill only let him touch me but i control what goes on. as for the power bottom thing.. im trying to think of an example. like i'll purposely tease him to get him to be rough with me. if he asks me not to do something ill do it anyways (playfully of course). othertimes ill let him be rough on his own but most of the time i kinda fight back almost, yknow? positions are always fun to try and work out with us too because im so little. it really makes me feel like his baby girl or little sister.

Thanks
> so it jumps a couple years im 13 now and L is 7, T is no longer involved, although her today at 16 id fucking destroy they both have gypsy blood only a little but thats gave them both massive tits

> anyway yeah im 13, L is 7
> i have started sleeping over at theirs more because puberty and getting away from my mom to a strict but fun auntie
> anyway one time im staying their, i still have fun with L on a trampoline they have in the back garden and in her room no rubbing wed forgotten about that, at least for now
>One day T is out with her friends and my auntie had gone to her friends across the road so she could still see the house, just not me and L inside it wink wink
>So they are out and me and L are watching some chick flick rom-com and were on the same bunks beds as before
> we were spooning and puberty decided a kiss scene was enough to get me going as the thing with my neighbours had flown by faster than i would have liked
>So this boner of course she feels and grabs onto, i guess she remembered much faster than me but then she had less memories especially such eventful ones
>she turns to me and looks at me with her big green eyes, still a big turn on for me now, and just dives towards my mouth with her own. I still didn't know incest was wrong, no one thought it weird i hang out with my female cousin to not tell me a thing, i never even had the "talk"
>So we are kissing out and her small lips bring back the memories which makes me get really into it
> by this point i had been jacking it for a year nealry two and had received a couple
>So with this great new knowledge i had decided to teach the youth how to give a hand job through practice
> i had undone my jeans and she taken off her top, still flat
>I now guided her hand to my dick and got her to jerk me off but it wasn't great
> she couldn't jerk me and kiss at the same time so i let her focus on jerking me which was a bad job but small hands making me feel big
cont