How to get gf in college? How did you specifically approach and meet your gf for the first time?

How to get gf in college? How did you specifically approach and meet your gf for the first time?

You go out, you meet people, you talk to people, and maybe you end up liking some of them. And if you're really lucky, maybe they'll end up liking your assburger self too.

Im not sure how to talk to people. I try to go out all the time and stuff. But i dont really have any close friends at college.

step 1: stay away from that weeb shit

Then start with your classmates and make some friends first.

Once you're comfortable approaching people in a familiar environment, it gets easier to do so in an unfamiliar one.

What the fuck have you been doing until now? The whole point of public schools is to acquire the requisite social skills to function in the real world.

what to happened to
>just be urself :^)

I go to her
"hi"
"hij"
"you be my girlfrind"
"yes"
we fuck

>What the fuck have you been doing until now?
Focusing on academics which is the point of an education, unless you live in the South.

Be yourself and by that I mean talk about shit you actually enjoy. Don't talk about stuff everyone does that you don't actually care about. But also don't go full aspie indepth with that shit. You like doing X? Good, see if anyone else does and then go do that thing. When you're in the proper environment, feel free to sperg out all you want.

how has being yourself been working out for you, buddy?

> Anime pic
> Asking for dating advice on Sup Forums
Assuming you are a greasy weeb with no social skills, my advice to you is to take some classes in public speaking. I would also advise you to learn what is and isn't socially acceptable in a conversation. Don't walk up to a girl and start talking about your anime collection or how you are a nice guy that all the other girls look over. Find a girl that you can relate to on some level and that can accept all the weird shit you do. Also be realistic in you dating choices. If you are a fat greasy uggo that sits inside all day playing videos games and watching anime don't go for the cutie that likes hiking and poetry. You should also never pretend to be interested in a topic or hobby just to impress a girl. They aren't going to like you any better and you will just look like a beta faggot.

i dont know how to accompolish this.
every single guy i talk to, the conversation is very basix like whats your major, and they always turn their head at me. I actually got more conversations thrown at me by being more anti social cause they start asking questions about the stuff i have on my computer screen.

Dont get me wrong, ive had some cobversationa with fellow guys that seemed like we could be friends, .ut then i jhst never see them again. Even.when i got another guys contact and asked if we couls hang out sometime, he never replied back.

Literally, how do you get friends? I have a minor friend who is interested in anine too, how do i ask if he wants to hang out with me?

Focusing on academics pre-college? Are you being serious? Unless you were attending a vocational school, you've been doing life wrong.

I'm not OP but I got a full ride to college on an academic scholarship because I focused on academics instead of focusing on people.

"Hey, wanna hang out later?"

They'll either say yes or no.

DON'T fucking text them or email them, like an autistic fuck. Ask them in person or call them.

Also, how do you manage to never see people again? Don't you attend the same classes at the same time?

there are literally 300 people per class. Idk what fucking class you go to

And then what? Once you're done, you've got no work experience and no social skills.

I get it, if you're from a country with ridiculous education fees, like the States, getting a decent scholarship means a lot.

That said, unless you're studying to be a doctor or a lawyer, getting a college degree won't amount to jack shit.

"H-hey ummm I was wondering if I could have your Facebook so we can be friends?"

> stalks Facebook for boyfriend
> drops little hints hoping she asks him out first
> spends his days in agony wondering why she won't ask

i actually think this is true, because some of the best conversations i had was by posting anime girls
bad.
I guess i could take publix speaking if its a credit. i met girl who was fellow artist and a bit quiet like me, yet we seemed miles apart. Maybe opposites attract? idk.

So you're saying there are a lot to choose from? Not really seeing the point.

Opposites do not attract. You MIGHT be able to have a brief fling with somebody like that but your differences will drive you apart. People tend to overlook flaws when they first meet someone but as time goes on they are the cause of tension.

This is basically true unless you complement each other. One of my best friends and his wife are polar opposites, but they're everything the other person needs.

Cases like that are at the exception though.

the point is when i meet someone i like talkimg to, there is a 1 in 300 chance ill even meet them again. And most of the people i sit next automatically igbore me if im not in the same school or major as them. Really rustles my jonnies how easily people ignore when i try talkimg.

but most of the best conversations i had were from people just seeimg what im doimg on my phone or laptop
idk man. Im going into business, but i find myself really attracted to girls more into engineering. But i see what you mean by compatability.

Why don't you try joking a group on campus or by joining a group on meetup? You will automatically have something in common. Just don't sperg out and ask every girl for their phone number right away. If they think you are just there to flirt they will probably ask you not to come back.