My iq is only 125

My iq is only 125

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10254665
iqtest.dk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doubtful

Mine's listed as 146, but never think of that number. Tell yourself your iq is infinite, and you'll never stop learning.

>I'm only at the 95th percentile in IQ. Boohoo!

>iq is 138
>king of the non-geniuses

I've met people with average IQ that I've envied greatly for their motivation and work ethic, there's people with nearly 200-level IQ that I've thought were cursed by it

At least we can all agree, no matter what at least we aren't a nigger

My IQ is 130. I know because I did an online IQ test and they are 100% accurate!!!

Double digit IQ master race.

Mine is 61

iq is a meme statistic

>61
>not 69
are you gay or something?
having higher iq helps me fill capchka faster

>Tunisia
>Average IQ 83
Wowsers, kinda rare

You guys got good food there senpai, harissa and merguez is god-tier. I also get this awesome olive oil and couscous from Les Moulins Mahjoub

Except I'm Asian I'm a failure. A disgrace to my family.

I'm only 6'1"

That's well above the average, quit humblebragging.

>tfw 135 iq

Feels good tbqh considering the average IQ of spics is like 80, I'm literally a genius in my community.

My name is chad

> tfw 147 IQ

Kill me

My IQ is 98. Be thankful.

129 here. i jut wish i had the balls to fucking end myself.

Look you sacks of shit.

Not everyone has an iq above 100 just stop trying to pretend you are all elite and special.

No one is buying into this crap you god damn milkly lickers.

>tfw only 6'4"

>132
don't even care

>tfw 5'11

A tease. A TEASE. I suffer the fate of my grandpa.

>MY IQ IS TOO ROW

I didn't ask for the curse of genius.

I just wanna be normal

Online IQ tests don't count fatty.

>tfw 6'11"
A tease. A TEASE. I suffer the fate of my grandpa.

At least your not 5'6" :(

6'4" here...

Height offers zero fucking advantages, "short" people just want to bitch about stuff.

Where do you come up with these numbers? Any test that is actually legit?

>>king of the non-geniuses
Same here

Last time when I checked (in a real, non-online test), when I was ~12 yo, I got 150. I even have a chance to join MENSA. But I was a lazy fuck and didn't want to.

When you have the FTL drive schematics ready to go then come back to me.

Otherwise take your so superior ass and choke to fucking death on your next meal.

Go have psychiatric assessment. They can give you an iq.

>Any test that is actually legit?
Yes, go to a psychologist and do a real test. Takes a couple of hours and is expensive though. No online IQ test is legit.

Yeah me too, everyone ever had a chance to join mensa.

did you do the full 72 page test?

i uhhhh broke the iq test, my iq was too high the scientists were like "we need a new test for this kid!!"

Kys

Thanks

False modesty.

As a faggot with an IQ of ~140, I can say definively that IQ doesn't mean shit

120 is good enough

Shit bruv.

I feel you bro

Same here, I'm exactly 138 too. I was in a gifted program at school, and I would have been put into a genius program if I had scored 2 points higher.

Solve it faggot.

145 reporting. Got tested a while ago because my teacher thought that my bad writing means that I'm mental.

strawpoll.me/10254665

Haha
Ahahaha

Get on my level faggots

>tfw double digit

Everyone on Sup Forums is magically a genius.

Never fucknig mind that if you faggots actually had the IQs claimed you know that it is statistically impossible.

>>>/Reddit/

If you can't do advanced calculus on your head then you are no genius. So pls fuck off.

On the internet everybody has an IQ of >120 didn't you know?

Then please elaborate a plan on how we can kill all muslims. At least the ones in europe.

>literally too stupid
KeK

mine is 89

i doubt so many people ITT have over 100

>tfw my IQ is like my dick: bigger than average but still nothing to brag about

Tbh I'm probably 135 or around that, but yeah there's probably only 2 actual geniuses in this thread

The way you can tell is if you ask them how their gifted classes were in school

Create a nano-bio weapon that only affects certain races. Duh.

FOXDIE when

IQ is based on how well your brain can react to certain things that are very complicated and to stupid people can cause strong headaches. In no way it is reminiscent of your experience/skill on a matter. You could be Great at shooting but dumb as a rock at math.

>My iq is only 125
>125
why so low only 200+ can post here

shameful

148 here

>Tfw I'm an INTJ with 2001353 IQ and a huge cock and /fit/ and you can, like, go fuck yourself
>Tfw my only handicap is an inability to lie

>Leaf trying people to do his homework

Can you please expand on that? How will we make one if these races are only inferior by intelligence?

>strawpoll.me/10254665
So far looks more widely dispersed than here.

>TFW Actually 135 IQ
>With a 7" dick
Tbh I don't even deserve these genes

Wow you're going to have to go to a UC school instead of Stanford. Poor thing.

iqtest.dk/

Take this test faggots, it's probably the most accurate out of heap of memeic internet tests where your average score is 150

112 here

Am I retarded?

This.

>flash required
I pass?

My iq is like my dick 22 baby
Using metric system, apologies to George Washington.

Ayyyy my fellow 112 iq brother! We are both not even outside the standard deviation for iq!

110 - 135 is a painful zone. you are not dumb enough to enjoy the life without much 'existencial toughts' and not smart enough to be a genius and solve your life with your bright mind.

Certain races have differences in genomic sequences such y-halogroups and mtDNA. Although the differences are small ~0.05% a nano-engineered retrovirus can be created to only affect individuals that matches a specific DNA sequences found mostly in certain races. Of courses the engineered virus can be made as deadly as possible to be programmed to be a super bug. Anyways I've gave out too much info on my research.

I'm extremely paranoid that my iq might only be double digits.

I don't want to get it tested lads

>mfw I'm only 185
Just euthanise me now.

>mfw
>6'4
>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>naturally lean and muscular
>toptier facial features
>makes 85k/year
>7" dick, 7.5 on a good day

The only catch is that im not very intelligent. I mean, i can hold a conversation without sounding retarded and im charismatic but still, not "book smart" in the slightest. Besides, they say stupid people are the happiest.

Reminder that the Raven Test is better to measure the analytical genius of a person.

Average as fuck. Never needed to be tested. Got fucking B's in school. Not smart enough to be noticed and not dumb enough to molly coddled through school.

Probably in the 90's or some shit.

But im 23 and a business owner life is good.

>What people who never took stats think:
They couldn't ALL be above average, that's stupid.
>What people who took stats think
Clearly there is bias as fewer people with low IQ would speak out, not to mention pol has a very different population composition than the general population that is tests are based on.
>What people who really understand stats think
I should start my own investment fund scam.

My IQ is 10000.

t. Mr. IQ < 80

But are you lactose tolerant?

Mine is 85

>IQ is 157
You know, IQ isn't linear. That means the difference between 100 and 120 is a lot bigger than 120 and 140

I try not to milk because its unhealthy but as for shitting my pants every time i do, no im not lactose intolerant

>mfw my mother has an IQ of 155 and my father has an IQ of probably 80

that means I have an IQ of 70 :^)

oh yeah well my excuse is 185

And I got hired right out of college for 300k starting.

I also have four 10/10 girlfriends and a pregnant wife who loves me.

beat that

Its ok someone has to man the front lines.

>get an email from my mother
>she is bragging to me that she took an online IQ test and it said "You are over 120"

Why did you reduce yourself to life of average if you that smart? What you did is the same as India does every day, just that they don't have so much money and IQ. You should be able to do better.

Loctose tolerance is now the true definition of white.