All rappers look the same and sound the same

all rappers look the same and sound the same

gee whiz
I hope this thread gets filled with lots of """"""unpopular"""""" opinions like yours, OP

passable traps arent gay and fucking one is less shameful than fucking an uggo or fatty

louie ck isn't that funny

Überprüfe meine Dubs

I actually never understood why people found him that funny. He's funny, for sure, but a lot of his jokes are just shock value and go on for far too long. Despite what people say, he's no Carlin in my eyes.

Game of Thrones is normie shit

truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so is the walking dead ,never understood whats so good about that shit

This isn't really an unpopular opinion. It's pretty well established that normies love Game of Thrones. But it's a really great show anyway in my opinion to be honest family.

Saved and checked

Having children is the single most evil thing a person can do.

i think all races are equal

This, but unironically.

Minecraft is a good game

Ah yes OP because Ghostemane and Xavier Wulf sound and look exactly the same.

The band Queen is an abomination, and should have been forgotten decades ago. Their music is mediocre at best, and they never created anything really good.

the dota 2 community is not as toxic as other games

dubs confirm passable traps are straight

The real tragedy of 9/11 was that the plane meant to take out the US Capitol missed it's target and all those people died for nothing in Shanksville PA

Having sex without been in love and married is wrong.

You might find it distasteful but how is it "wrong"?

Also why are you here?

go back to plebbit

>fucking passable traps
>story about sucking trap dick

Checked.

Boy, ain't that the truth.

In order to go back there, I would need to have come from there, which I didn't. I don't even have a login.

I'm waiting for the first "trapper."

but...