Irish
>white
Slavs
>white
Meds
>white

That anglo has a jew fro

>Anglo tectonics
That should be "all Germanics" because all Germanics have the same skull shape and build.

>Americans
>white

sage for divide and conquer shitpost

Enjoy your ban :^)

sage jidf threads

Well race is a social construct, so why not?

im at a library, don't care

tfw i look like far left pic and im irish merican

All anglos do.

>anglos

>Americans
>white
>proud lineages

>I'm a filthy degenerate divide-and-conquer kike
>besides trying to divide Sup Forums, I'm also trying to get a public IP banned, so that no goy can visit this site on my library
Thanks for clearing your position kike, hope the shekels were worth it
Disregard/Sage/report jidf threads

>Northern

Iberians do not have that skull shape. Get your shit together Ameriturd.

>any of us
>giving a shit
I'd rather be a mongol than a white, mongols know how to fuck shit up. Unfortunately I'm a blue eyed blonde guy, mongols won't accept me, I have to mingle with the white subhumans

>slavs
>giving a shit about being clasified as cuck race
only some west slavs actually want to justify theirselves as white
the rest of us are fine whit being uncucked

Whites
>white

Are Serbians really Slavs though? Aren't they mostly Slavicised Romanised Illyrians?

I completely agree

slav isnt a race at all senpai

It's not a race, but yes, it was a group of tribes that lived in Central Europe, and they shared genetic traits. A different group of tribes were the Illyrians, just north of the Greeks. Some Slavic groups did descent to the Balkans, but I kind of doubt that they completely replaced the native population.

Granted, I know that the term "Slav" refers to linguistic affinity nowadays, but I somehow feel Slavs of the former Yugoslav Union are less Slavic than Poles or Belarusians.

Not saying this as a bad thing, by the way. I just find it quite odd that the idea isn't pushed on a nationalistic level.