Have you ever wondered if you might have accidentally eaten a tumor?

Have you ever wondered if you might have accidentally eaten a tumor?

Has someone even knowingly eaten it?
How was it and do you have cancer now?

fuck off vegetable faggot

1 eating a tumor cant give you cancer
2 the greenesh stuff leaking is spinal fluid

I am not a vegetarian if you mean that

Have you eaten one or how do you know that?

You can't transmit cancer cells.

None of you are right. It's an abscess that has burst, formed by bacteria in the meat.

IT'S CUM STOOOPID

What happens if you eat that?

You get really really really sick. If you're talking about the abcess. I think typically whoever is cutting just cuts that area out of the piece.

eating cancerous cells does not give you cancer you idiot, it's not an infection.

what do you mean how does he know that? you're on the internet just google it or read a wiki page.

saying you'll get cancer from eating a tumor is like saying a baby has a chance to be born with 1 leg if the father was an amputee.

its not a tumah!

How could I be so blind?!

I fucking hate meat eaters. I am a vegan, and I can't stand how millions of animals have to die every day just so people can do this

vegetarian here, I think being vegan would be little to hc for me, i rely on a lot of milk-products for my protein, mainly because it is much easier (I work out a lot so need a higher protein amount)

>getting mad at other people for having different views than you

you'd love religion have you tried it yet?

butthort or bait? I can't tell.

Nah just a vegan. They instictively do that.

i chew my food like a functioning human so i'm sure i'd know.

kek this

>This watches are "handmade"

sharpwatch.teh-server.com

Not spinal fluid faggot, it's an abscess. They're common.

Because while the brain is just a group of cells floating in a calcium bowel. I believe a soul dictates how the brain behaves, a broken or damaged soul will lead to chemical imbalance, an old soul will lead to a person being great and kind, a new soul is learning. Everything with a brain has a soul. So single cell organisms don't have souls or things like trees. But bugs and spiders have souls. But not like larger animals. Souls have size limits you cannot go too small or too big but a soul can get stuck in another species (however rare)

What else do you want to know? Want me to explain anything better or in more details? I'm trying to give a broad answer here to just give a better idea on what I believe.

Step up your fear tactics, vegancuck, you provoke no feeling

where does this soul connect to the brain

Through the scrotum.

I'm now more retarded from this post

1 It can because of the amount of nagalase produced by tumors. More so if the tumor comes from a relative. Then there's a big chance your macrophages wont recognize the cancerous cells and allow them to spread inside you.

stop with your shitty copypasta

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about please go kill yourself.

There is no need for fear when the truth speaks louder

U mad?

They have to throw the entire piece and animal away.

Meat isnt disgusting you newfag.

God forbid we eat the way nature intended lel

>More so if the tumor comes from a relative.
Cannibal detected

>eating the sex organs of living plants
Disgusting

I kill animals for fun.

"Soul" is an emergent feature of neural arrangement. If something happens to your brain, you'll never be recreated as you are.

You don't understand? Well, since the beginning of recorded history, meat has been an important part of man's diet. This is still true today. Most vegans I know aren't very healthy looking. We're supposed to be omnivores. Both vegetables and meat belong in a proper, healthy and well balanced diet.

I cringed.

inside your stomach, with acids that would eat through your body if not for the lining in your stomach being resistant to them?

Yeah sure, ingesting a tumor will allow that tumor to grow inside you. Just like eating a mushroom would allow a shroom to grow in you or eating seeds of any plant allows them to grow inside you

It's really not. It's probably just pea puree. I did medicine and it looks nothing like a burst abscess or any other common pathology. Cancers are also normally solid and very hard.

Also, eating cancer doesn't give you cancer, unless you eat it raw and have cuts in your mouth and you have a weak immune system. Either that, or the nature of the cancer is viral.

Citation needed.

putting a chicken in leather bondage is not illegal

Neither, ya goober.

fucking kek

You are aware there's something called "mouth" and "trachea" that's ultimately attached to every stomach, right ?