How can I revenge myself of a feminist fag on Facebook that thought I was flirting with her ? (in fact, I wasn't...)

How can I revenge myself of a feminist fag on Facebook that thought I was flirting with her ? (in fact, I wasn't...)

let's fix this. show me the dialogue.

pics or didn't happen

why is she saying you flirted with her? what did you say?

It's in french buddy ! It is on Facebook.
I was on the Marketplace and wanted to buy something she was selling. And when I realized she was pretty kind, I asked her to be "friends", just to have a talk.
..... wrong idea....
I received dozens of messages arguing that she was truely in love with her boyfriend and that she didn't wanted anything "from" me (WTF..).
I am really mad about those feminists that always think that talking with a girl is flirting... I was just trying to be kind.

so what? i speak french i'm from switzerland. just take a screenshot so we know what we're dealing with. cross out the name and the picture if you must...

btw i know you're francophone due to the gap before the question mark...

can we have a translation for the brit fags?

Listen, I have a buddy, for 3 years, of which I am madly in love. I do not need to meet on the internet via anonymous profiles via the purchase of a skeleton that has been useful to me in my medical studies.

If you are interested in this skeleton in the vision to buy it, then I am here to answer your questions and conclude a sale.

If you want to start medical studies, I can advise you super sites where you find a lot of info and even answer one or two questions.

But seriously, this game does not make me laugh and does not interest me. I'm sorry but honestly having anything from you is not in my desires.

Without wishing to offend you.

ok, i have a two questions:
1. what did you say to her?
2. what do you need a skeleton for?

Tell her you are a proud gay and you are shocked she would just assume you were interested in her. Tell her you find the thought of any type of sexual activity with her truly repulsive. Tell her that her heteronormativity truly shocks you and that she shouldn't assume that someone who wants to be friends with her on Facebook want a relationship.

For the following of the conversation, I just trolled her and blocked her.

THIS
but first show us what you wrote.

I was talking to her about the skeleton and told her I was really interested in medecine (I am trying to change my studies..), and ask her that :

j'ai un profil où je ne suis pas anonyme
Si tu préfères, on continuera la discussion là ?

(I have a non-user profile [on Facebook]. Do you prefer to get in touch there ?)

The skeleton is because I study medecine (and love to jerk off with skinny chicks).

Love it !

> sans vouloir t'offenser
What a bitch.
What did you write?

This - always fight feminists and other special snowflakes by accusing them of being homophobic or racist or Islamophobic and turning the tables on them using the tactics they use. It completely confuses them and they normally get irate and end up apologising.

ok, i suggest , but being the faggot that you are you have probably already continued the conversation and lead it into a track from which it is hard to play the gay card. if that is the case, what did you respond?

Yes :( ! hahahahhaha.

I will maybe try to contact her with an other Facebook id.

Feminists must look pretty bad, judging by that picture. Wouldn't know, I don't live in a third world shithole.

well you can still fix it probably. what did you write?

I blocked her for now. Telling her it was normal to get terrorists on our ground if people like her was so nasty.

OK, I am a sad fag' troll.

thank mr skeletal

"So, I was reading about the income disparity between the genders on this new website and they were talking about how it doesn't really exist. Some of it was confusing but I'm thinking it might not be real now. I'm not sure. I have to think about it for myself."

The saddest ?

This bitch was not so fucking hot.

Care to post her ID anyway? I'd gladly get some fat feminist frogs angry

OK guys, I just found on internet a comment she left on a restaurant page :

"Because you let this restaurant while he is on annual leave! What is clearly not simple when everything is complete afterwards to find another solution !! 2/5"

She's actually REALLY angry.

What would you do ?

Send her some feminist hate stuff that I collected over at poll

send them here

Its mostly harmless ylyl or cringe stuff, but I am sure it triggers snowflakes easily