How can I be more like this guy?

how can I be more like this guy?

You cant.

Have a death note

Obviously that's impossible but I'd like to be in other aspects.

I'm pretty close already, honestly. I just want the manipulation ability.

Have manipulation ability

1. Get black notebook
2. hire masked men with defibrillators to run up to people who's names you've written in the notebook and stop their hearts
3. ???
4. Profit

Have your life literally be written by a group of people instead of existing within reality.

Perfect user

you could grow up and stop wanting to be an animu character. Our you could be him in the netflix movie by just being a huge faggot

Take a potato chip... and eat it!

>I'm pretty close already
>on Sup Forums
Good one friend-o.

Amazing.

>manipulation
He's manipulation "skills" are scripted and tacky, no way he would get away with that shit in real life

You idolize that guy? He was a manic sociopath with a superiority complex. He literally thought he was a god. You must be one huge faggot for wanting to be more like him

>how can I be more like this guy?
By dying.

Be a genius and be a sociopath, most you can probably is a stupid sociopath (underachieving wife beater)

I'm a manic sociopath and I think I'm literally God.

I mean...

Manipulation is very easy, you must put on an act to new people you meet. it's moderately difficult to manipulate people who already know your true personality

I make perfect grades in a pretty prestigious college in the US.

It's honestly too easy. My intelligence is the only thing I truly value.

I've been working on tactics. I already wear a mask to everyone but a few people.

Am I already manipulating people and I just don't know I am because it's become a part of me?

Doubt it, you're probably the type of guy whos life was changed by watching wolf of wallstreet

You do know he dies at the end of the series right?

You'll get to it eventually from what I see in your Sup Forums personality you are either someone just bored and finding something to do or you are trying to "read" people and find out how they work, what i also grab from your real life personality you are a guy with a simple job trying to be edgy because it's cool. I'm not sure I need more info.

Your doubt is only making my ego larger.

Everyone dies at the end of their life.

The bored thing is spot on.

I run a rental property company while being pre-med in college, if that's simple.

Thats ALL you have thats large

Here OP try this

your 1st problem: never knowing you needed to be practicing to be that guy.

your 2nd problem: insert 25c to continue