Irish terrorsist larps as Scandanavian woman

>'Lone wolf' Northern Irish dissident, 31, pretended to be a Swedish model to trick a man into helping her plot to kill police officers

>A lone wolf dissident republican posed as the model fiancée of a Swedish ice hockey star to trick a man into joining her plot to murder police officers.
>Christine Connor, 31, from Belfast, used a fictitious name and fake photograph that 'bore no resemblance to her' to entice Stuart Downes into her criminal web.

the blood of the Gaels runs through her every vein

HIGH IQ
I
G
H

I
Q

Paddies are so pathetic

Why do the Irish get angry so easily?

Shut the fuck up you fat useless cunt it's a funny fucking story she fucking tricked Englishmen into blowing up their own fucking police force. Fuck off.

The Eternal Hibernian strikes again

Go on home british soldiers go on home

bastard micks up to their tricks
hit'em with sticks if you hear their limericks

>Saxon "men" are willing to blow up their own police officers in return for a catfishes' love

thats how desperate you will be when jamal impregnate your females, and sharia law prohibits you approach women

Celtic subhumans. The last remnants of these weak peoples should be snuffed out by superior Germanics

>britcucks use to rule other ethnic and national groups around the world for centuries with an iron fist
>now gets beat up and bullied by their former colonials IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY
>britcucks are this pathetic

Superior Germanics coming for Ireland (2017)

If that's what Irish women look like why would anyone want to be part of that island?

>

>fat landwhale
>blonde QT
I'd sue for false advertising tbhf.

Huge probably posted on /Brit

*he

>was sure I would get Saoirse Ronan

Well, here you go user

You're a mean one, mister Grinch!

THE FAMINE IS OVERR WHY DONT THEY GO HOME
Or is that one anti-irish? Not sure anymore
Celts>>>>G****nics tbhwy

Famine song is song by proddies, give em some of that OOOO AAAHH UP THE RAA SAY OOO AAHH UP THE RAA

>Peru sides with potatoes
Wow, what a surprise.

Paddies are cute