Would you hangout with me?

Would you hangout with me?

If you timestamp

Nope

Y not bro?

Delete this nephew

judging by that hairstyle and that insecurity in ur face ur prolly still a virgin

>nice naruto Posters , do you have a yu gi oh Collection too?

get outside and work out

I’m a big gamer and I love (and sometimes hate) League of Legends, DotA 2 (Yes, there actually are people who like both of those), Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, Diablo 3 and sometimes other things like Terraria, Starbound, Don't Starve together, etc... As you see, these are all PC games, because PC masterrace yadda yadda yadda. Just kidding - I’m also quite the big Nintendo fan, own a New 3DS and love games like the Fire Emblem, Ace Attorney or Pokemon series.
Other things I like are TCGs like Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic the Gathering. I play some instruments, mainly Euphonium since about 10 years, but also a little guitar, keyboard and church organ (yeah, you read that right). I sometimes do a little cross-stitching. From time to time, I do a little game programming but struggle to find people who I could team up with. I love to cook and bake, especially with someone who’s better at it than I am because I’m pretty meh at it xD I sometimes like to talk about politics and love watching satire shows.
My favorite musicians are Owl City, Orden Ogan and Brentalfloss.
Pets? A greek tortoise. Please do not, I repeat, do not ask me about her name.
Just throw me a message, if you wanna talk about games, how stupid Trump is, the meaning of life, programming, Music, or anything in between.

cooles shirt

Danke x3

>dieses

Hab' das gleiche. Würde abhängen/10

sorry i dont speak danish

My most precious possession

C'mon guys i thought we had a nice thread hoing here ;(

How do you feel about spy as a character and the dead ringer the item in team fortress 2?

Kek/10

Ohne dich zu kenne - schwer zu sagen. Nach Äußerlichkeiten urteile ich nicht.

Spy is so funny I enjoy the herofantasy and with the dead ringer like to pretend like I'm some kind of horror film monster who has to kill people to manifest

Das finde echt super von dir viel zu viele Leute achten nur auf das äußerliche

What games would you recommend from steam on a potatoe ass laptop (I cri).
I'm 20 btw, not trying to be pedo faggot

The best right now has to be Stardew Valley i love it so much

I know I was addicted at one point. Harvest moon dating sim

nah man, wouldnt wanna catch your uglies

Ist das Exodia???

nein, es ist kaka

wo hast du das shirt her mein neger

What do I get out of it?