So, every time I drink, my lower back hurts. Gotten this ever since my overdose, 4 months ago. Google is giving weird...

So, every time I drink, my lower back hurts. Gotten this ever since my overdose, 4 months ago. Google is giving weird, mixed results. If I drink as much hard liquor as possible, can I finally die?

Bend your knees, OP.

Of course you can drink yourself to death. The question is HOW you want to do it. Do you want to die slowly, to things like liver and kidney failure, or do you want to go out in a blaze of glory from acute alcohol toxicity?

Right, they're bent. If this ends with me being fucked up the ass by something, I'm not going to be pleased

The latter. I'm finding it hard to keep heavy spirits down, but pacing myself slightly helps. Really, just the initial stomach lurch reaction is what gets me. Once the shit sits IN my stomach, I'm usually fine.

But, go on, user, you've peaked my interest

Sweet, there are a variety of ways to do this. First, how much of a pussy is your mouth? Can you not stomach just the first few shots, or even after you get some in you can't get more down? If you just need to pace yourself for the start and then you can drink freely, you know what to do.

If you continue to not be able to get liquor down, it is a little harder, but there are still options. Easiest is to just go low and slow for a long time, eventually you will not care and you can just drink into a stupor. If you can't even manage that, there is the always classy anal enema. I am serious. Soak some papertowerls in alcohol and stuff them up your ass. Your colon is built to do one things: absorb liquid. If you get alcohol up there, you WILL get drunk, and eventually die.

That anal shit is fucking genius. Never considered that shit before.

To answer your question though, that "hard to keep down feeling" lasts the whole night, but, like I said, it only lasts for moments after taking a shot. But, I've also noticed that the feeling gets worse if I drink more and more in quick succession. Eh. Still, That anal shit sounds ideal. I was just gonna buy some needles and inject the shit into my bloodstream, but fuck, looks like I have everything I already need.

thanks, man

God speed op

Np man. For reference, It's only 3pm here and I've already had a liter of vodka myself.

I do want to be clear: yes, you can inject alcohol directly into your bloodstream, but it will burn like a motherfucker. While really fucked up I did it once, and it was NOT worth it. So I would consider the anal method. If you are willing to inject yourself to kill yourself, there are much nicer things to inject yourself with.

At this point, I'm half considering just growing a castor oil plant, and saving myself the trouble. I ate fuckin' hemlock, man. Thought that would've done the job. I mean... Thanks for the advice about the injection shit though, I appreciate insider's knowledge.

More than the accepted lethal overdose of painkillers, hackin' into my wrist with a butcher's knife... Tried an exit bag, drowning myself... At this point, I'm sick of waking up in places, still alive. If I'm gonna almost die, I'm gonna have fun with it.

I'm open to any and all suggestions you have. Btw, how far do those paper towels have to go up? I have a virgin asshole, and only a loose idea of where the rectum ends and colon begins.

Like waaaaaaayyyyy up your butt
Take a stick and ram em in there

Could also try to sever an artery in my neck, but knowing me, I won't be able to cut deeper without passing out. Rube Goldberg machine of death seems to be the best idea I have right now, next to the paper towels.

As far as you can, but minimum 3 inches. I know this sounds weird, but it feels strange at first but then is nice.

Look, if you want to go out in a blaze of glory, could you get heroin? ODing on heroin, I hear, is the best way to go. You WILL die. You WILL feel amazing as you fade out. But also, how did you fail at an exit bag? Helium is pretty surefire.

>Like waaaaaaayyyyy up your butt

Shit, really? Well, I guess that's fine. After all, what's it gonna do, KILL me?

Ha at least you have a good sense of humor about it user
>see you around, space cowboy

I didn't have helium on-hand. I just used a large black bag, and rubber bands. Fell asleep with oxygen, woke up with the bag already off my head.

That's why I like the idea of a chain reaction or an instant stimulant doing the job. I'm not religious, so I don't believe in any shitty guardian angels. It's obvious that my dumb brain said "me need oxygen!!!" and took the bag off, without me waking up. Similar thing happened when I tried to drown myself. I need to cut out that dumb survival instinct.

But, 3 inches? That, I can do. Suppository rules. Got it.

Well, I'm getting good advice, the least I can do is return the favour by NOT bumming everyone out. Just here for good advice, and I'm grateful for what I'm getting. Legit, this is the first time I've heard about the paper towel soaked in alcohol method. Good shit.

Ah, ok, that's the difference. Helium makes it easier because your body doesn't notice the difference as much.

If you really want to off yourself with alcohol, you should augment it. There are lots of over the counter drugs that will help you. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is actually a very strong disassociative. If you take 10+ if those, anything is game.

Really? I've known a few dumbasses myself that butt chugged liquor/beer and they almost died from it

The only deterrent there is the word "almost".

Yeah, I heard that. The brain monitors CO2 levels, not oxygen, meaning, helium will seem like oxygen to the brain.

I considered retrying, with an oxygen tank, but I found an online account of someone who had the same experience as me, but even WITH the helium. Put me off the idea, since the method seemed less foolproof than it's commonly depicted as.

If I fail with alcohol, I'm going at my neck with a razor. If that fails, it's castor oil plant time. Ricin doesn't fuck around. Hemlock...apparently does?

*helium tank.

Duuuuh.

Hey man, if you really need help killing yourself, give me a call (assuming you're in the US): 7 2 0-234-344 5.

I can help you make it happen, or at least get a plan going.

Woah. Look, as much as I appreciate it, I don't really want an accomplice, or to implicate another person. This is my burden to carry. Or in my case, discard. That, and I'm not in the US.

But, I appreciate the help, assuming you're the same user as before. I think I'm gonna go stuff my ass with alcohol rags now. Anyone reading this is more than welcome to keep posting, but I won't be here.

Thanks for the help. I hopefully won't ever be back.

Understood, I just wanted to offer. Godspeed user, and may your passing be painless. We all die in this life, but not all by choice. I hope your ass is full of alcohol, and that you never read this message. I hope I get to meet you on the other side.