My anus is itchy and red. What is causing it and how do I fix it?

My anus is itchy and red. What is causing it and how do I fix it?

Kind of too embarrassed to visit the doc

Be less gay.

You need to let someone fuck you bareback. The semen will cure the itch

Are you running a fever with it? Does the rash extend away from the actual rectum a bit? Did you get barebacked in the last week? If all true, you could be seroconverting HIV for realz.

Soak a cotton ball in some isopropyl alcohol and wipe down your asshole with it.
It will disinfect and clean at the same time. It'll sting like a motherfucker for a bit, but it'll get your asshole clean enough to heal quickly.

Did you sweat a lot? It happened to me few times when I was sweating like motherfucker at work.

On balls too

Do you not see the rash extending to his testicles.

jesus did you wipe your ass with a poison ivy leaf? god damn dude

take a match and hold it on the red part

fucking this user has hiv

Yeah lately its been hot as fuck where I live. I think it may be a combination of me sweating and not wiping my ass completely after taking a shit

Southern hemisphere?

Yo mate, use coconut oil/butter, every morning and night, and use that athletes foot powder every morning/night (Oil first)

so what the fuck is on your testicles then kek

Stop taking loads in your ass

Be gon in a week...ish

and dont use alcohol, you dont need to and it stings like your ironing your own ass

Take a shower after using the toilet

Arizona

Will do thanks for that.

Think it might be spreading. Ballsack sticks to my inner thigh a lot due to sweat

I had this same problem. Your asshole is dry, rub moisturizer on it before you go to sleep every night.

Psoriasis
True story

nigger if it is a sweat rash it doesn't spread unless there is bacteria or a virus

its a fungus

Bitch its all over your dick gems too, stahp lyin, ya got HIV.

You gotta get some antibiotic cream dude
I have psoriasis, its not that. It would be more silver in color, and inflamed differently. His inflammation looks like from a combination of a small infection and from scratching at it.

Don't listen to these morons. It's common jock itch. Use Lamisil--best OTC remedy.

For the love of fuck dont use cream, it makes it all sticky and makes you sweat more, which is the cause of the problem. kinda.

>Lamisil
Sounds good I'm going to buy some today

This works wonders!

op, you've somehow managed to give yourself jock itch on your asshole, congrats. you sweaty unhygenic fuck. you literally have a yeast infection. it's easily curable but it will take a few days for it to start healing. first thing you need to do is stay away from that lotrimin crap, it keeps the fungus alive longer so you have to keep using it and have to buy more. it's a scam. get cotton balls and put apple cider vinegar on them, and dab it on the areas. i recommend using straight vinegar, but it will sting like hell. after that keep it washed and dried. often!!! no more skipping showers. if you're that lazy, you can just hop in the tub, wash just your balls and ass, and get back to sittin on here like the low life you clearly are. so, wash, do the vinegar thing, keep it clean and dry. if you're having probs with your nuts sticking to your legs, put baby powder on there, you goddamn idiot. that is all. now go wash your shit.

You have control over one of those two things OP. Be moar clean.

Use body powder you retard

I also have Psoriasis, my asshole was all read and itchy for years until I started meds.
Doesn't have to be silver, that's really only on dry areas.
Assholes and nutsacks are fairly moist.

take showers

Yeah I have Psoriasis as well and had it on my ass and balls. You need steroid cream to get rid of it. Get cortizone cream and apply two or three times a day and it'll go away. I have way stronger stuff from a dermatologist but it's expensive as fuck.

Psoriasis fag here as well. Started on my ass and balls, even on my penis. High test cortisone did the trick. Now its all over my scalp and cortisone or salysitic acid dont work.

This.

It's common, nothing to worry about too much so long as you clean yourself. Wash thoroughly with soap and water. Then dry it off completely. Use a beard trimmer (or whatever means you have) to remove as much hair as possible. Then wipe down with isopropyl alcohol (will sting like a motherfucker). Do this at the end of the day for 1-3 days, and all the itching/redness should be gone. Goes without saying that you need to wipe thoroughly after every shit. And try to keep your asshole tucked in as much as possible. For example, don't push really hard to fart.

God thats fucking horrible. I only have it on my scalp, upper lip, and eyebrows.

pic of you spreading it more?

use wet wipes. you're sore from dry ones

Try bathing more often, you basement dwelling Neet

Shower every day and wash your butt, also use baby wipes when you shit.