Women were a fucking mistake...

Women were a fucking mistake. You get attracted to them at a certain age and they fucking know it and abuse this knowledge with no mercy.

They tell you all this shit about love and attraction and the only thing they fucking want is your money, your DNA if you are attractive and your attention . They dont give a fuck about anything else.

Women are the most basic and worst mistake of mammals. You know who doesnt have this problem? Beings who can fuck themself (autogamy) and those who can split themself up in multiple parts.

Its literally time for sex robots and artifical wombs. And all this trash talk about sexism and all the other stuff? Fuck off.

you should've been born a pedophile you wouldn't have any of those problems and you'd be the one telling THEM about love and attraction fucking loser OP

You need to get laid bro.

fuck off pedro

What's your story? Nobody hates women that much without them doing something

lol jelly as fuck

>he fell for the vagina trap

im 25 and never had a girlfriend and the only women i fuck are prostitutes :3

Not at women abuse it. Stop hanging out with gold diggers and women out of your level. Calm your tits and treat women as friends not idols and your life will be better.

nah that only gets you friendzoned, having to listen to their bullshit 24/7 to remain as a friend. What an honor.

he said be their friend, not their bitch

if your male friend started talking about that, you'd tell them to fuck off. tell the girl to fuck off. if she doesn't stay then she wasn't a friend to begin with

Well that's the point. Women aren't just vaginas to stick ur dick in. That mentality will get u hating all women.

What's keeping u from getting a gf? U in school right now or what? Going on plenty of fish helps too

Don't we all?
I mean, fuck prostitutes; since all women, in a way or another, sell themselves for something a man built.

If you can't enjoy any conversation with women because they are "normies" and don't "like what you like" you are probably autistic.

OP is a virgin. I know its difficult to play the game, but if the game is too hard, just quit it then.

Holy shit. Not that hard to get a GF. They're not that bad either. Lemmie guess OP had one bad relationship or met one bad woman and now they're "all bad"

Well.....that kinda sounds like youre generalizing ther op
Tsk tsk

BUMP

suck my dick

what are the chances of getting quads 2 days in a row ?

checked

Are you hawt and will you buy me dinner and will dinner be candy and are you good with rope
I have standards:p

Women are cock holsters, or human bakeries when you get ready for that by hopefully finding the mental and financial resources to deal with it living with you for the next 40 or so years. It is only their to do your laundry, suck your cock, and ultimately produce offspring, never look at it as anything more than that. Many humans (men) say it is worth dealing with one to have children as that can be extremely fulfilling. Try to find out if it could be for you, and then cautiously proceed entering legal obligations with the parasite to minimize getting taken to the cleaners as much as possible.

Remember, it will try to convince you that it is worth the world, that it loves you, or some other trite nonsense. Never forget this isn't true. It is meant to scrub the floors and perform sexual favors. You keep it from speaking by occasionally throwing money at it. Knock it around if need be. It is NOT human, most importantly, and it is not meant to be truly perceived by you as such.

women are like slot machines, you keep putting in money hoping for a jackpot but the odds are never in your favor and you end up broke every time

I could say the same about men

men arnt fucking heartless goldiggers, retard

Can be
And sexually exploitative
And vastly more homicidal, not to mention violent in general

>whining like a bitch
you know the fucking rules

?

tits and timestamp

ITT: OP's parents are getting divorced and he sides with dad. Mad at mommy.