Tell Sup Forums how you made an illegal profit

Tell Sup Forums how you made an illegal profit

i bought a bitcoin when the price was $200
currently they are $4,293
when i sell these, i will NOT be reporting the income to the irs

Good idea bro

Bump

While technically not illegal, in elementary school I sold my class colorful pencils and stickers that we got as prizes. I progressed my business until I had kids from other classes selling that shit for me for a small salary. Eventually the teachers caught on, but I made a pretty good profit while it lasted.

You sure started young user

Sucked dicks for money

>prostitution is illegal

I'm glad to know you don't pay taxes

I'm a trappa nigga ~ my hood persona I'm a young white male who's uses his intelligence to use a gang of dumb niggers to make bank. Been making money like this since I was 13. (Grew up in hood but because I'm not a dumb nigger I run shit safely)

127 IQ but honestly not even that smart just smarter than niggers

Damn, nice one. What's one of your nigga adventures?

I'm the CFO of Equifax. When we were hacked, I sold all my shares in the company. Three weeks later we made the announcement that we were hacked, shares dropped 14% in a few days. When they bottom out, I will buy them all back at the discount price and pocket the difference.

Trump's SEC and DOJ love shit like this and won't do a thing about it.

Perfect plans

Useless Equifax being this desperate. Literally any cc company gives you free access to your FICO score these days.

Good point

Changed the names in a lesbian fanfiction to rip this kid who loves Frozen out of about $120

How in the fuck does that even happen

I wish I could meet intelligent partners for crime, most of the willing people are loud mouths or retarded

I know right, I really wanna find people who will do shit with me that won't get caught

Gullible horny 15 year old redditor. I said I wrote them myself, and asked for £40 each (I "wrote" 2)

Kid was retarded as fuck and extremely horny. He kept rule-34 pictures of Anna from Frozen on his phone, as as a challenge set it as his Wallpaper.

Jacked off my teachers for 30 good boy points

Good job

Wonderful, wished that worked here

Back when I was desperate and about to be homeless... I sold nearly $5,000 worth of shit on eBay and never shipped. Would immediately pull the cash. Bought a good used car and kept a little cash just in case. Moved into the car while I work odd jobs until I got full time employment. Worked full time for 6 months before getting an apartment. Been stable, for the most part every since. Never paid the money back, never received a phone call, letter, or anything.

It's like impossible. I think the only way will be to convince someone with similar tendencies or a similar mentality.

Step 1: Know a trade
Step 2: Work on weekends for untaxed money

sold wow gold from 2014-2016 made about 1.5k didn't report to the irs I don't give a fuck, I've watched breaking bad, dexter, up to season for of twd for free. as well as dl'd about 5-700 dollars in anime for free

I'm glad you're in a stable income now

You're a genius

Bump