My girlfriend broke up with me. She told me that she's in love with my best friend

My girlfriend broke up with me. She told me that she's in love with my best friend.

They both swear that they haven't done anything. My friend says he won't do anything with her unless I say it's Ok. I told him that I will never be Ok and he said that he understands and told me not to worry.

But she's with him, right now. She's over at his place right now. He knows that she wants him and they are drinking alcohol. My girlfriend just dumped me and rather than be by my side, my best friend is by my girlfriend's side.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NiMBzpZF1nE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cum on his sister's face.
no sister? Mom will do.

Agreed.

How do you know shes with him? Kick his ass for being a shitty friend, as of now you are in need of both a new gf and a new bff

Chances are they end up dating for a bit. Then they break-up. Your ex-best friend will forever remember that he fucked up and did some shit he shouldn't have. Too late though. Fuck them both. The girl will not learn any lessons.

>How do you know shes with him?

He sent me a text telling me that she was over there. He said, "your girl wants my dick yo, lol".

I want to fucking kill him.

kill them both, it's the only solution.

OP be a fucking man. Breathe through it, suck it up, and save your masculinity and dignity. Do not, under any circumstances, give either of them another chance.

A real man would be killing him and beating the shit out of that lying dishonorable slut.

>He sent me a text telling me that she was over there. He said, "your girl wants my dick yo, lol".
Bro holy shit are you just going to take that?

This.

>yo

fake.

Tell them to fuck off and make sure everyone in your friend circle know what they both did. Neither deserves happiness from this situation. Good luck frogger.

He's not black. He's white, but he acts black. Here is a picture of me and my girl.

Op here. I didn't post this.

you mean his girl

First off it sounds like you value other people too much.

Secondly I doubt there is much going for you if she is leaving you for your friend, an important detail that must be known to judge the nature of the situation, did she know him before dating you?
If so, it means the relationship its self was not that serious or important.
If she only knew him through you, then both of your friends are complete whores in every sense of the word and you should do some real introspection about your own self esteem, worth and desires.

I hate to break it to you but they are obviously fucking right now, I mean look at it as a mathematical certainty expressed as; human desire x (alcohol - inhibition) = carnality.

This is coming from someone who is painfully self aware of them selves and understands the baseness of people. Don't get to hung up on it, only seek to learn and improve. If there is one sentiment that is heard but never learnt without the experience it is that bitches are not shit. You will understand the hidden meaning of this in time as you ascend the levels of mastery.

Don't act like a highschool drama queen and let them fuck

U mean u and his girl....fuckin kek

That is a shitty situation OP.

Not a lot you can do about it, it is gonna hurt for awhile, and every part of you is gonna scream to win her back, but don't.

I know you probably feel like she is the only one, but she isn't. You'll find someone else, and you might occasionally remember her and miss her, you will have to keep reminding yourself about how shitty of a person she was to you.

Whilst it may not seem it, this is the time to go out, meet some new people and build new relationships.

I made some of my best friends when my ex and I broke up, because I was so broken up that I stopped giving a shit about what other people thought about me, and was just myself. Trust me, other chicks will dig that confidence, and if you have a hint of 'just got out of a serious relationship' about you they'll want you even more. Just don't fall in to the trap of telling the full story to anyone, the 'my girlfriend and I split up and she and my best friend are now sleeping together' is enough to get sympathy, without seeming to bitter or obsessed about it.

1. Dump the cunt.
2. Punch your "friend" in the face.
3. Hate fuck your "friends" mom, no matter how hot or ugly she may be.
4. Let both of them know that you fucked his mom.
5. Never speak to either again and move on with your life.

They've already hooked up user, And they will be hooking up tonight. I would be my life on it.

Precucked

Checked
Look user, don't be a cock blocker. Tell your boy to fuck her, she's obviously a no good two timing slut and chances are they've been fucking or at least doing some heavy petting anyway. Been the other guy. Made my best friend my worst enemy for a minute.

Once a cheater, always a cheater user. They've already hooked up there's not doubt and they will tonight especially if drinking. Let him fall into the same trap. It's the long con.

Obviously you and her were not meant to be, so any relationship with her is -- obviously -- out of the question. Breakups suck and are mostly messy. As for your friend, it depends how much you value his friendship, your history together, and how you feel about them dating. I have a couple of close friends who are far more important to me than any girl will ever be.

Checked, also this

>he had a gf

here's what you do
youtube.com/watch?v=NiMBzpZF1nE

N i g g a

This advice is coming from a 40+ year old guy who has been there. By the age of 25, I had already fucked the moms of three supposed "friends" that either tried to cheat with or actually cheated with my girlfriend at the time. In one instance, I fucked the former friends mom, then fucked my now ex within an hour of each other without even bothering to wash my dick between them. Fuck 'em. I now have no real friends, nor do I ever want any again. People are lying fucking assholes and women WILL cheat on you given the first chance, and it doesn't matter if you're good looking, ugly, have money, broke, smart, etc. Bitches will fucking cheat on you if they think they can get away with it.

Kill them both. Tonight. Bust in and murder them. You know where they are. You know it'd feel good. Do it.

Kidnap them, feed them pieces of each other.

Begone devil. OP don't let these thoughts get to your head. You could end up in a really bad place.

No pussy is worth 25 to life, summerfag.

nigga shut the fuck up ops gotta fuck them bitches up

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Who said this was about pussy?

OP. Listen to this guy. Just dust yourself up and get on that horse again. Try getting another woman. Someone that actually values you..

Alright let's help OP plot their murder

Real talk, OP. There's nothing you can do. If you have sufficient rage then beat your friends ass to save your honor.

But most importantly cut contact and move on from both of them. Find a new hobby or job that brings you to new people. Make new friends. Be who you want to be.

they're laughing at how huge of a faggot you are while she sucks his dick

Also don't let this experience turn you into a bitter, nihilistic, cynical pos. Relationships end and feelings get hurt, but eventually you'll find that someone. That's just how relationships work.

Burn the house where they staying OP. Burn both of them/ You'll feel better. I guarantee it.

As far as I know, she didn't cheat on me. She broke up with me in order to prevent that from happening.

I think I would have preferred her cheating to this. If she cheated, then everyone would be on my side, but by breaking up with me first, she hasn't technically done anything wrong and so everyone is being neutral about it.

Thanks butters

but you hate them right now. why would you suffer like that, and they are happily fucking right now.
go to them. end their lifes. its worth it, that feel.

Only newfags post this. The rest of us consider it a given.

You know what to do. Is either you or them. Either be an hero or take them out. This is a matter of honor.

this

take a schizophrenic's words with a grain of salt
but this is the best option

OP commit a double homicide.

Wow I bet you feel like a real cool guy

if trips do it

Agreed

Its called being an adult. Its not about sides or winning or losing, holy fuck. You should appreciate they were both honest so you can move on with your life, most likely without them unless you are a total cuck.

Rolling

Damn, so close

Why are you mad? You didn't own her, and people can get feelings for other people. Stop being a desperate weirdo and grow up.

Hello op.

Disregard everything you are being told here. Ignore those "beat the shit out of him yadda yadda" posts. The best thing you can do is move forward and try to be as happy as possible.

I know how it sounds. I went through that recently, after 14 years together. It hurts like a son of a bitch, but it goes away. Let me tell you my story.

>> After 14 years, my gf breaks with me
>> Wants to start with a friend she made 2 years ago
>> I was destroyed. At the beginning I thought we could fix it, until 6 days after breaking up with me she travelled 500 miles to go fuck him
>> Totally destroyed
>> I began trying to spy on her, find info about what she was doing. I was going literally crazy
>> Knew I was going to be a forever alone for life
>> A good friend came to spend a week at my place, cried a lot, accepted it and moved on
>> My self confidence was gone
>> Less than 2 weeks after that got a date with a girl from work, beautiful malaisian girl
>> Other dates with different girls followed, with different outcomes
>> Self confidence: Sky high
>> Completely forgot about my ex and her friend
>> Recently found out he used and disposed of her, and she is completely broken now
>> I tried not to find satisfaction in it but canĀ“t

That was in May/June. Now I look at like in a whole different way. I am very happy, confident and trying to be happy and enjoy life.

My advice is: after you cry and torture yourself the unavoidable amount you need to do, forget about them, move on with your life and try to do what you like. And, of course, have zero contact with them.

Good luck op.

Is this coming from femanon? This is probably what her friends would say OP. Don't listen. This was posted by an enemy.

Maybe they're both stock photo models?

You're right, screw positivity and healthy living. Kill them both then feed their remains to their parents, become a mgtow, live in woods off grid, then commit a terrorist act at a local Planned Parenthood after 5 years of living in solitude.

>Look user, don't be a cock blocker.
This.

OP, let me tell you a story, there was once a nigger that kept hitting on my wife. And at first it was bugging me, and I almost did something about it, but I stopped myself just in time and thought "don't be a cockblocker, bro." And thank God I did, because that nigger fucked my wife and, long story short, we both have AIDS now

first bitchy femanon i've seen.

THIS

roll
Check em

Get over it. Alcohol and promises don't go well together.

if you are indeed a femanon you fit perfectly in this pic

Then kill the faggot, nothing is stopping you

Roll

No it's coming from a guy who's not a manchild

Same thing happened to me but they fucked before I found out. Best way outta this is to not dwell on bitchface. You deserve end will get better

outta the way fool i got dis

Ah the "anyone who saves this is a bitter virgin" pic.

This gives me hope.

Man i was kind of in a similar situation. Only that i was the hotter friend. A girl my bro liked liked me instead. I never did anything with her but one time we played truth or dare together and she kissed both of us on the mouth on a dare.

I still feel bad about that to this day. I should have never even induced the kiss as a dare. Especially not right in front of him. I was an awful friend. I hope he has forgiven me.

You had a shit friend and a shit girlfriend. Move on. You're better off now.

kill.

Checked. All these dubs!. What I'm saying is it's over, she's just another girl now, she shouldn't be anything to you. You're not gonna get back with her. Let your buddy get some pussy. You guys probably won't talk for a while or whatever, but if y'all are good friends you'll be friends again after this. A girlfriend ain't shit

I bet her name is sammi

Yea definitely this if it's actually how it went down but in my experience it's usually not how it happens.

Kill them both

>If bait, kill yourself for summerfaggotry.

>If real, move on. There's plenty of pussy and good friends out there. Don't be a r/incel.

Roll

Im sorry i was born with a small dick

im sorry that genetics gave me a bad hand when i came to my facial features

Its not my fault that bad shit happened to me throughout my years of life
i dont even blame anyone else i just blame god at least god doesn't start drama with me

Lighten up.
She's not in love with anyone but herself.
She's just horny, same as you are.
Go find someone else to fuck.

Grill here.
Broke up with my boyfriend, dated his friend.
Now been together more than twice as long as I was with original bf.
Sometimes you're not the right person, OP. This is one of those times.
They could end up being far happier together than the two of you ever were.

Get over it.

Abandoning thread before derail via grill post. Don't bother asking for tits.

Oh the pity party now. Great. You don't get laid because you choose not to.

You're a cuck. Man up and move on, bro.

>projecting a lot

bait

/thread

Listen to her, OP. Don't be a ragefaggot.

Post tits and timestamp to prove your a girl

>Abandoning thread before derail via grill post. Don't bother asking for tits.
>Ask for tits anyway.

My man.

how long did you date her, op? have you had sex with her? (might seem like a silly question, but I don't know how old you are)

my initial impression is they should have handled the situation a little better, and at least pretended to give a shit about how all this felt for you. But I don't know all the details

post pics of her

She dumped you after 14 years just to start with some prick
You lived for a 14 years with a slut

Being an adult doesn't mean being immune from heartache.