Faces of Sup Forums thread. Forgive the shirt

Faces of Sup Forums thread. Forgive the shirt

I forgive th33

Sure

ty

How does it feel to know that you'll likely be killed by a cop, and that nobody on Sup Forums will mourn your loss?

R8 me

nationality?

im always sad

y?

But your white women irl will miss my bbc lmao

Moar good looking anons i know theyre out there

you hawaiin?

because that's the way life is

Got that hat on vacation

what's yo gender my dude

califag then?

Fake news. You're not her, she killed herself a long time ago

age? be honest

She's dead dude. Don't use her pics it reminds me that I would never ever kiss her or hold her.

show peen

Good guess, I was born there but I'm living in southern Washington now

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like normally. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is misshapen which makes me want to vomit even more. As for your hair, lol. Seriously, you need to do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. Don't even let me start on the pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. It’ss hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average human. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Also, you fucked the image up. Try harder next time.

Peace and Love

post ass

A solid 4/10

Nigga i dont care

You sound really upset.

Post credit card info

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like normally. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is misshapen which makes me want to vomit even more. As for your hair, lol. Seriously, you need to do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. Don't even let me start on the pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. It’s hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average human. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Peace and Love

add me on kik
realityscope

post dick

Nigga u gay

Too many 15 year olds

lol get that shit off your chin

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like normally. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is misshapen which makes me want to vomit even more. As for your hair, lol. Seriously, you need to do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. Don't even let me start on the pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. It’s hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average human. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Peace and Love

Boy hows that skinny ass neck holding up yo square ass head

you have the build of a 12 year old

Peace and Love

Kek

thanks any more advice? im fucking face blind and I have no idea what looks good

fuck you faggots

im gonna raep ur women

Peace and Love

Chilling out in South Florida

If you and Hitler kissed, your facial hair wouldn't touch

that dude is 100% brazilian

where did that nigger come from?

That's a nice piece of farming equipment you have there.

Did nobody tell you about bangs? Nigga lookin like Drake Malfoy

nawwww

>implying he's got a chin

He a chinless ass nigga

Taking a shit to pass the time while Irma plows us over. Pardon the trash tier camera quality, it's an S5.

Sure, why not.

bump

too blurry. also, ethnicity?

so, is it matt?

wowza. tits plz

Im guessing you saw me in the other thread?

That's a dude you fucking moron.

Gingers extinction by 2020

yep...

you saying dudes cant show tits?

We're going extinct apparently

you aussie?

im real :(

Scottish & Colombian

USA then?

age?

Spanish

Yeah, Washington state