You will buy me a pizza right now and send it to my address

You will buy me a pizza right now and send it to my address.

You're being overcome by the desire to purchase a hungry man a pizza

You try to resist, but you cannot. You must ask me for my information so that you can send a pizza.

W-What's your address?

Nothing fancy. It could even be something cheap. Really cheap in fact. As low as $15. It's that easy.

"In order to verify the address and so you do not send it to a stranger, perhaps you should get some verification first?" You ask yourself.

An idea, "Discord is a popular application these days, and it would be easy to communicate person-to-person with that application. It's a simple means of validation! Yes, it's perfect!" You open your application.

You say that like I actually plan on buying a stranger pizza in the first place.

I am a starving individual who cannot pay for his own money, it's a sad life, yes. But who would let a person starve in such a state?

Hurry up and post your address before I change my mind

It is not me speaking, it is you!

You can come and rape, pillage, and steal. But I ask for your kindness instead. The address is 739 Chestnut Street, and the Apartment is D. Though I am doubtful of your honesty, Anonymous Poster...

Ah yes, how silly, I should have included that the town is Columbus, Indiana! A hungry brain often forgets details like this...

W-Would you like pepperoni?

I hope you do not trick me and prey on my gullibe nature, kind people of anonymous message board system Sup Forums's Sup Forums board!

>this thread

This is not your address but the address of someone you want fucked with... NYPA

i have no idea whats going on in here.

that pizza look good hehe

Yes, if you would indulge me in such a thing... but keep it simple, of course! Nothing too expensive!

I have no malicious intent, just an empty stomach. Is that so hard to believe?

I will keep this thread updated as to if a pizza actually arrives or not.... we may all be surprised.

If the pizza arrives, you have to post a timestamp with a thumbs up on top of the pizza.

Though it may be difficult to find several different images of pizza in the (up to) one hour wait we could be experiencing. Or really just me. I'm the only one experiencing it.

Of course! As is tradition amongst our peoples!

Sure I just need your address
your phone number
your mother's maiden name
your birthday

Now now, I've already given all you need to know!

I'm glad we can all be here to experience this together, my friends.

If i get 10 replies, Ill SWAT this faggot.

Please friend, this is not what I asked for!

That doesn't sound very nice of you, user.

Id order myself a pizza but im too high

ill do it on 3 conditions

1. what is the exact information for your house/appartment?

2. what do you want on it, from where.

3. draw me a picture of a cute femboy

its that simple

friend, I too have no monies and also live on the other side of the planet but know this, if I could send you all the pizza on this planet, I'd do it in a heartbeat. My heart goes out to you, pizza man.

OP, you're somewhat witty, and if I could, I'd legitimately get you one simply because I laughed.

If you're gonna beg, might as well make it entertaining, right?

Are you perhaps so intoxicated that you'd accidentally order a pizza for somebody else? Ah, what a laugh that would be!

Do it!

How would we know its real?

I'll just samefag until de 10 replies

Your town looks like trash and I am severely doubtful that there is even a single 3/10 3.14 within 300mi of your pathetic village.

Let's go!

Raid time

Humm...

Almost..

>3/10 3.14 within 300mi
Fuck off, Chad.

Alas, I am a talentless hack, as is the reason for my no coin. Perhaps another task will suffice?

All 10
Done

lez goo

You are making his post too powerful! You will only incite malice on me and my growling intestine!

Your kind words bring me comfort in my time of hunger. I know who my allies are on the online frontier, thank you for supporting my endeavors!

I always have them jizz on my pizza....
But i guess if you really want one i can share

Oh, a little anchovy sauce never deterred me!

No not anchovies, its more like human semen. Because thats actually what it is

Upon reading many of your replies in this thread, I've come to realiza that you are a very kind man
In my name, and in the name of my many samefagging replies wishing harm upon you, i beg for tour forgiveness
I would redeem myself by purchasing the pizza you desire so much, but I also do not have coin for such expense.
Maybe some other gentleman will offer you your meal

Still waiting on that door. Whoever is on the other side... I'll never know until I open it.

As a fellow man on this online frontier, I accept your apologies. As the others who posted before you, your kind words are great support in my trying times.

It has been 40 minutes since I have started this thread. I will wait perhaps another 40 before I must take my leave and my efforts will be for naught. I pray for the pizza's arrival.

Its threads like this that always give me feels
I mean, most times its just some dude trolling and making a
> le funny thread

But the thought of someone actually not having money to buy dinner, and having to beg strangers on the internet for money to feed himself always makes me feels bad for them

I would then consider it fortunate that I do not fall under the category of heterosexuality.

BUY THE MAN SOME GOD DAMN PIZZA

Dear OP,
Though you may never get the pizza you want, yiur efforts will not go in vain.
Through your humbleness in begging for pizza, you have madw me a better person for making me feel compassion for you.
And though your pizza mau never arrive, your thread will forever remain on my heart and on my mind

Godspeed pizza begging user

im not sure man
i love me some femboys

Supportive words are almost as good as actual sustenance when it comes to generosity. I thank you all once again.

Surely you can extend an offer beyond a feminine male. I have other means of completing tasks that do not require artistic skill!

such as?
i cant think of anything but femboys rn

haha fagf jokes on you i can just make pizza

Furthermore, what is stopping me from simply pilfering an image off of somewhere else on the internet? Surely you have means to prevent such an act!

well ok then, im out
cya

How can you fall for such a simple deception?

fucking christ just give me your address and info and find me a good femboy

and what do you want on ur pizza

I do not ask for much, a simple pepperoni will do just fine. I understand money isn't in abundance these days.
As stated previously, the address is 739 Chestnut Street, Apartment D, Columbus Indiana.
I hope this femboy is to your liking.

Hold up is this really happening?
OP post pics of pizza with timestamp

Get your own pizza commie

it's on its way, also thats a good femboy

Your hopes and mine are one in the same.

If this one 404s make another thread with pics of pizza, just make sure you put the word pizza in the first post so its easier to find

I'm hoping that this is for real, my faith in humanity depends on it

heres proof

The time stamp will come. You have all made this a wonderful effort.

And I will continue to post in this thread so it doesn't die.

Aaaaaany second now.

its actually still baking
give it 15-20 mins

Must be busy on Saturday nights.

i suppose so

Well... the pizza man showed up. Unfortunately it seems whoever ordered it must have mistakenly put in that the order was to be paid in cash. Alas, I do not have any of such, and I have received no pizza on this day.
Tragedy. Here is the timestamp.

lmfaoooooooo

If there could be an order correction to safely deliver the pizza, it would bring hope to this sad moment. However, I understand if things are too complicated at this moment to continue.

RIP

This will be the final pizza I post. It is to represent the time wasted by myself, the onlookers in this thread, and the pizza man. I hold my head high for better times in the future.

you

GLORIOUS

he probably did that on purpose to fuck with you op

Is he swatted yet?

Archived for evidence. Faggot.

So, no tits?

I wish I could give you a large pepperoni pizza, but I'm just too fucking far away from you.. Stay strong, Pizza Boy!