What can you say about a country whose only good export is Counter Strike players ?

What can you say about a country whose only good export is Counter Strike players ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYy-vXRpm_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ikea?

tasty meatballs

cheap hotdogs at ikea

I like Sabaton

Cheap as fuck candy and beer.

pretty women

we export wood too...

I might be a failure but my awping is on point.

>im fucking plying

LUMINOSITY
LUMINOSITY
FAVELA CARALHO

Kopparberg

Sabaton and ABBA?

Ayy we export weaponry and military equipment as well.

And Dotard 2 players.

and Melee
and Dota
and they had some of the best SC2 players as far as Europe was concerned (Naniwa, Sjow)

great demoscene and decent video games

Great country full of intelligent, open minded people.
If every western country was like Sweden there would be no terrorism
But since other western countries aren't like Sweden, Sweden has become the cuckhole it is now

Ikea is kinda shit. Sure the stuff is cheap, but it's so low-quality that it doesn't last long enough for the cheapness to be a factor.
You're just buying low-quality shit that you need to replace more often than paying a bit more for good quality stuff that will last longer.

>Kopparberg great
>Numale advert bad

what aboot metal bands, hockey players, ikea, ace of base, abba and cucksheds?

Not for long since they're probably going to tax the shit out of everything before the impending collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYy-vXRpm_Q

and me.

People from other countries keep saying this, but I've never had any Ikea furniture break down over the years, and quite a bit of stuff in my apartment is from Ikea atm. Never had problems with beds, tables, desks or armchairs.

Actually currently discussing tax on sugar, affecting candy etc.

Fucking Lithuania trying to talk shit, nobody would know how alpha you used to be and how cucky you are now if it wasnt for EU IV.

tl;dr
Fuck off you kike, you guys are basically south finland

>demoscene
welcome to the 90's

Doesn't Na'vi get rekt by Asians?

>Na'Vi
>Swedish

eek

To be honest I don't know.
I'm not into dota I just hear about it every now and then when spergs yell about it on Sup Forums

Sweden built its wealth by being an export oriented country, I don't see your point? Back in the day it was lots of timber, hydropower and iron ore. As well as a booming weapons industry. There are many internationally competitive companies in the engineering, mine and steel industries. Besides, you are from fucking Lithuania? We sure have been taken advantage of, but we never failed in industiry/engineering or business.

I just giggled. Gig no re.

Isn't Vitus even worst than Na'vi?

We contributed most per capita when it comes to the periodic table.

Too bad their best player Olof was caught by Valve for cheating but Gaben made the decision to have him "retire" for a wrist injury so as not to expose how shitty cheat infested the entire scene is to espn TV advertisers.

Snute as well

and snus!

swedish fish

We basically got all the important ones on lock down.

Sweden coming back with some FIRE

>Basshunter's DOTA intensifies

Italy is now worse than Sweden.

Just look at these datas

Well all i can say is that if there were no Sweden this world would have been very different.

Found the Swedecuck trying to hide out in my glorious country

Asalemu aleekum. Muhammed (pbuh) was actually part 3/4th Swedish Sami. Feels good to be part of that bloodline, I'm so glad my dad and mom decided to keep it in the family.

I'm with you.

I like Ikea. It's shocking that something so American comes from the middle east.

Iam glad that you like our halal approved products Tyrone

>he fuels the war

All the easy ones, hue.

^This goes for any relevant country

>This goes for any relevant country
True but if some small country in centralasia/South/central america disappeared it would literally be like nothing was different.

Hence the
>relevant
B)

>He lives in a country that is cucked by Swedish banks