What's Sup Forums drinking tonight? This is my usual. Roughly 40+ a day. More on weekends...

What's Sup Forums drinking tonight? This is my usual. Roughly 40+ a day. More on weekends. Let's see the booze fellow alcoholics

drinkin the same bro

>Roughly 40+ a day.
i don't believe you. i believe easily that someone could drink that much alcohol. but i don't believe that you can drink over 40 beers a day, especially PBR without spending 1/3 of that day pissing and shitting nonstop.

i get off work at 11 am and i start sometimes during work but always immedietly after. its really not that hard. and you must be an amateur. dont break the seal until you have to. why would i lie to make myself more of a loser?

Farkle that's not the hand of a severe alcoholic if you were I'd be all fat and swollen and blown up and beat the hell and back

>you must be an amateur.
kek. how do you have room in your stomach for that much fluid? genuinely tell me how much you weigh. i don't believe it's physically possible

you should see my fingernails bro. i smoke crack too. 6'3 190pounds.

Walk us through a day in your life OP

you pee eventually dude just hold it until it hurts. thats what i do. is it really that hard to grasp?

40+? show proof fag

most severe alcoholics can't sustain that for long before dying or ending up in the hospital under forced detox

>dont break the seal
This is a myth.

besides I used to drink beast ice it was chrap as fuck how can you afford two cases a day of that hipster PBR bull shits water bear

the upper realm of the human stomach's capacity is 1.7L. you're talking about ingesting 14+ liters in a period of one night? 8-12 hours? you're full of shit mate.

>be me
>41 years old
>waukeup at 3am
>get to work by 4
>work till noon
>immedietly crack a beer from the cooler in my truck
>slam that shit
>drink a 6 pack on my 25-30 minute ride home
>arrive home
>really start drinking
>grab 5 beers at a time from the fridge to avoid getting up so often
>had mini fridge
>fell onto minifridge and broke it so now ive been reduced to that
>drink until i can remember nothing
>all the while on Sup Forums spamming trap threads
>watch random netflix shows in background
>honestly want to die but ignore it
>rinse and repeat

cuz people dont pee right?

PBR is cheap as fuck man

*hiccup*

>hipster bullshit
>been drinking pbr since before you were born likely
>live in milwaukee
>worked for the brewery at one point in life
>yeah?

its over the course of 12 hours. and my doctor has told me im not gonna live past 50 at this rate. im just addicted

i've clearly taken into account pissing.

niceeee i grab those when im in a pinch and need to get there fast

so how is it not possible then

you don't drink 40+ pbrs a day.

if you do the math its a little more than 3 beers an hour. are you all really this much of lightweights?

Old German $11 a case that's cheap as fuck not Pbr at least around where I live he can get something a bit better for the price of that shit

>sees my post and realizes his claim is physically impossible so specifies 12 hours
you simply can't drink that much water let alone beer which is more filling and gassy. just try to be a normal teen who doesn't need to make up bullshit about drinking

ive been drinking pbr since i was 12. anything else is bad to me. or throws my tastebuds off i guess

Posted in other thread but drinking moscow mules though now I'm on my last glass and moving to budweiser.

Might pick up some four lokos if I run out.

I know a few alcos. You're full of shit. 15-20 beers a day, could believe. I know guys that function (jobs) on 10 beers a day.

me, 3-4 beers a month. I used to binge. When you get off that cycle, it's the same a quitting smoking, you feel that fucking good.

i already said i start at noon everyday if not earlier and usually i stay up till about midnight.
i do bring small amounts of vodka to work so i dont shake. i didnt know Sup Forums was a bunch of lightweights. my parents drink a little less than 2 half gallons a day. these things are possible theyre retired tho

You sound like my dads friend Allen, except he doesnt know about the internet and instead of netflix he watches cowboy movies.

Sup Forums you are disappointing me. here in wisconsin there are many people who drink like me. maybe its a culture difference. we drink like crazy up here

I understand that you get used to the taste of the one if you end up having to pick up something else because they might be out of stock it's taste so different drinking that much how have you managed not to ended up in jail with a million DUIs

look at all these Sup Forumstards who think this isnt possible. litterally rougly 3 beers an hour.

now you're really full of shit. I used to drink nothign but Guiness for a decade (my binging beer of choice). Towards the end, I could not even taste it anymore. It was neutral, and all other beers were like fizzy water.

i've drank one liter of bourbon in the last three hours. i'm not a lightweight.

i just checked with an online calculator and you would have died twice over from drinking 40 PBRs in 12 hours much IF it was physically possible.

Same, but i only drink about 7 a night, then im ready for bed. How the fuck can someone drink 40 beers a night, and why dont you just switch to liquor at that point?

hurr durr I drink tons of beer. I'm cool!!!!

I went on an unofficial tour of the old PBR factory when I visited Wisconsin. Shit was rad. Cheers!

>be me
>31 yo asian male
>immigrated to usa at age 10
>never fit in, hung out gamer bros in hs
>got in shape and joined marines out of high school
>0331 machine gunner, 11 years in the marines, 2 deployments in iraq and afgh
>binge drinking cultures during workups
>camaraderie, feelsgoodman until i rotate to different unit
>feel isolated and alone
>still no gf despite successful marine corps career and lifetime of adventures
>get out of marine corps on an emotional decision
>move back home to suburban dc
>mom is getting old and sick
>"thank you for your service" everytime but nobody wants to hire an infantryman
>norealskills.jpg
>i get a shit job to support her and myself
>binge drinking turns into daily numbing sessions
>now i'm starting the day off with vodka and cranberry juice in a nalgene bottle on the way to work
>functional.jog
>i get home and slam a six pack while sipping on whiskey until i pass out every night around 11pm
>wake up at 6am and repeat
>weekends I play video games and help my mom out around the house, wasted the entire time
>just waiting for the DUI or my boss to find out
>life sucks
>so lonely
>i miss the marines

I could down 8 litres of wine over 12 hours. Shouldn't that mean I'm dead? XD

I once witnessed someone drink 70+ beers over the course of a day but he was big and he was at it from 8:00am to like midnight.

That said. I think OP might be full of shit.

>don't break the seal
Can someone explain?

how do you know that they alone drank 70 beers? was this person Andre the Giant?
it's a myth amongst drinkers that the first time you pee after drinking will influence the way you feel over the night of drinking.

I've been sober for 10 years and most the guys I knew that drank around-the-clock averaged around 34 the 35 beers a day but not no 40 I do understand that severe alcoholics do Drink All Around the day 24/7

this is believable. not 40 beers even on a special occasion.

first piss, afterwards, you're pissing every five minutes.

nont a myth

Sorry to hear that man. Hope you find god or some shit. I dont believe in the jesus and all thay but I hope some sort of divine intervention pulls you out of the rut you are in or you will die young and alone. There are plenty of chicks to meet in AA. Theu dont really condone that sort of thing but who cares. They call it the 13th step.

Please explain again, i must be having a stroke because i dont understand

Um I have been almost that bad for the past 2 years. I should have died a long time ago..

That's a shit ton of beer how are you not fat as fuck

also got a sixer of rainier then probably hobo malt until I black out and wake up hating myself

Okay, i get it. So youre saying dont pee for as long as you can when drinking

it doesn't make sense. it's a myth. an old wives' tale. google it

JUST coffee black

Thare is hope you can do it but at that point I suggest you get professional help you will. Have seizures and fucking die

Better idea would be to not drink. It's a shit habit. I quit and I work out. Some friends think I've become a health nut-ish.

It's not the case, I got older (40s) and realized my drugs of choice are ganja and other people's wives. I gave up the drink to become a Chad. A life choice I'll never regret.

Fail to see why 40 beers is such an impossibility. Full blown alcohol here, but have been sober for a few weeks. Got caught at work and my ex won't let me see my kids if I'm drinking. Going ok, but the thirst is always there. Don't know how long I'll last, honestly.

Im in the exact same boat as you right now with ganj and cardio. Fortunately figured it out in my late 20s when I started seeing all my dads alcoholic friends fucked up and dying in their late 50s.

Christ saves my man. Drinking is great fun but the only reason you numb yourself now is because there's a major disfunction in your life and you know that. Get it the fuck together man. It's gonna hurt like hell, be scary, and might lead you to absolute destruction and dissolution but so is your current road and you'll go nowhere staying as you are. Go to an oriental church and meet a nice girl or something and again get it the fuck together. Semper fidelis and domo arygoto

>Christ saves
Liar

Is faithlessness doing you well? I doubt it. I'm not the best in the world and my shit is admittedly pretty fucked up but I know the way north and without that you're lost. Does it cost you anything to try?

I mean he bought two 30's himself and finished bith and I was with him the whole day. I didn't think it was possible either, man.

wow... you're so right. i never thought about it that way before. what if my atheism is my downfall? if i start blessing everyone who sneezes, i might start believing in the one person who ever died for me. the one person worth more than me, worth more than life itself. you are absolutely right. because belief in a higher power will solve all of life's problems just like it solved yours. what am i doing? i am morally bankrupt and it's all my fault.

It might cost me a beer.

I guess you're right. Watching the amazing atheist and buying a gram a pot for 15 bucks is definitely the true path to happiness and enlightenment.

>a gram a pot for 15 bucks
tell me where it's on sale!

A lost beer now is a fountain of wine in heaven :)

feels good eh!

Another secret, older women late 30s and up prefer men their own age and older. Sure younger men are exciting, but it makes them feel old in the long run. So being one of the few 40s Chads ensures endless supply.

So, young Chad jr. don't stop. You best years are still ahead of you.

Oh, the last secret, those old fucks always convince themselves that theirs wives have grown out of sex. Not interested any more. Dude, I've done poundings on middleaged women that would scare a girl in her 20s. Older women are freaks.

Ive gone back and forth with drugs and alcohol, my whole life. Right now im only at 6 or 7 beers a night. I agree, living sober and becoming a workout freak is the way to go, i still try to work out a couple times a week and look pretty fit (im not the stud i used to be though), bit i work a lot and have a family and ive just fallen into the habit of having a 6 pack before bed. There are far worse things in life, like fucking married women, not that im judging, its great fun, but another bad habit.
Great posts. Jesus is the way

What's your fucking work schedule like if you stop drinking at midnight and get out of work at 11am?

>paying 15 bucks for a gram
Wow I didn't realize the complete lack of social skills atheists have also meant they payed more for weed lol

we are truly lost. can anyone save us?

Right on dude Jesus and the occasional joint is probably the closest we can get to happiness in this fallen world. That and a strong family life of course.

Jesus but then again you're too smart for that huh?

One man plants, the other waters, but only God can give an increase

yeah i am definitely too smart to believe in Jesus, who never lived.

Old Chad here.

Have you ever made it past the craving and depression stage. Once I got in the clear from drink, it was almost euphoric. I found that my weekend binges (I only drank 2 nights a week, lightweight, yes) were affecting me 4 to five days later. Even when I thought the hangover was done and I was clear. I assumed the depression and anxiety was just who I was. And not the lingering effects of drink.

Oh then I guess you don't believe in Socrates, Sophocles, or any other dozens of ancient figures who's only lasting legacy was written works and second hand accounts huh? No I doubt it because it doesn't help your argument or make you feel edgy.

Congrats on clearing up fam!

i take them all with a grain of salt, a healthy skepticism. any scholar worth a shit does the same. the greek records are highly unreliable and more worthy of literature than historical records, a concept which did not exist at the time. "believe" in them? no.

So even with a scholarly concensus saying that they did in fact exist unless there's a shitty youtube video of them spitting 8 grade edgelord rhettoric they might as well have never existed?

Fuck I drank one with a couple whiskey cokes and I was gone last night

>scholarly consensus
there was no such thing when these texts were written. if you don't understand that you've failed to understand what the texts were. i can't help you with that. besides that fact, only one greek wrote of jesus and all he said was "he was real". he was born circa 50 AD. you're full of shit. do you want me to quote someone who wrote of Santa Claus? you have a lot of reading to do, little man.

I'm an alcoholic, beer drinker, and pbr fan. I have easily drank an 18 pack in an evening before realizing it. Sounds entirely easy to me to drink 40 over 12 hours. (Although I usually don't start that early.)

Yes, ive gone a couple years without drinking or drugging and it was goat. I would wake up around 5 or 6 feeling incredible, i would make breakfast, read for a 2 hours then get ready to run 3 miles. After that, 1.5 - 2 hours of lifting or body weight (100 pull ups, 200 dips). Great program, ate fairly healthy but didnt shy away from the odd fast food cheeseburger and received increased attention from the women.
I do get social anxiety, takes me a while to open up and not be a sperg, and even after i do im constantly analyzing everything i say, although a lot of people view me as a confident guy. If you can feign confidence you can gain a lot in life.
Currently im working a lot, i have a family and just dont have time to exercise 2 to 3 hours a day. Like i said, ive fallen into the habit of a six pack of pbr a night, relatively speaking thats not bad at all for me. Hope that kind of answered your question.

Headed to the bar for some fancy cocktails, sippin on this till then

Cheers, ya beer pleb

Medalla from Puerto Rico

You know nothing of drink, twat.

Why are you outside and why are you browsing Sup Forums while outside?

Love apocalypse, just moved to central oregon, they have some great breweries

It does. Thank you for your reply. You're just being lazy (imho). You know what's waiting for you on the other side. You've been there.

>I do get social anxiety, takes me a while to open up and not be a sperg, and even after i do im constantly analyzing everything i say, although a lot of people view me as a confident guy.

Bingo. I'm there with you.

> If you can feign confidence you can gain a lot in life.

So fucking true. But it can be tough to do. Much easier said than done. I get you user.

Good luck getting where you need to get to user. It'll happen, you know it will. It's already rattling around in your head.

Dog they're owned by AB InBev. Get off your high horse.

i'm getting lit off a 13$ half gallon vodka and 7. tryna lose weight fam.

Ive gone back and forth my whole life, keeps things interesting. But the chad program, as you know, makes you feel superhuman. I might go back to that one day, but lack the motivation now, since im married so my sex life is almost non existent and my priority is taking care of the family. Thats a great feeling too, considering what a degenerate loser i was just a few short years ago.
>Good luck
Likewise, stick with it Chadman. I always love hearing guys talk about improving thwir lives and what a difference positive choices make. Proud of you.

>my priority is taking care of the family

Proud of you. I'm jelous.
That's my next project. Chadding is fun, but that's real. Very real. I'd hang with you IRL anyday Sup Forumsro.

Good luck.