So youre telling me this shit is going to bounce off cuba like a fucking boomerang, do a 360 and walk away...

So youre telling me this shit is going to bounce off cuba like a fucking boomerang, do a 360 and walk away? Fuckikng U turn in the middle of the gulf? FUCKING RIGHT TRIANGLE OUT OF NOWHERE WHNE THE WIND IS PUSHING SOUTHWEST? FUCKING KILL YOURSELFS, ITS NOT HITTING FLORIDA YOU SENSATIONAL SHEEP CONSUMER MORONS.

Other urls found in this thread:

earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-70.48,24.87,1148/loc=-81.621,23.805
youtube.com/watch?v=AOUVUiOkJ9E
youtube.com/watch?v=fP6EkcZ0q4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lacking a basic understanding of meteorology

Hurricanes are essentially "powered" by hot water, and are attracted to it. They get pushed away by land. Take your Alex Jones type shit to Sup Forums

Meteorologists are all liberals creating fake news.

They're just making all these "paths" to fuck with you. Hurricanes travel in a straight line, just like everything else in nature.

>everything else in nature
KEK

I thought that forcasted path looked sketchy. Not to mention, I knew it would fizzle out by the time it got there.

This is real time for you earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-70.48,24.87,1148/loc=-81.621,23.805

>go to Key West to prove libruls are full of shit and FAKE NEWS
>stand there waiting for FAKE STORM
>FAKE STORM arrives
>FAKE FUCKING STORM picks me up and slams me into a palm tree
>FUCK YOU FAKE STORM FAKE NEWS REEE I shout as the palm tree is ripped from the ground
>get tossed into the ocean with palm tree and drown
>palm tree washes up in Cuba
>fucking gommunists stole muh tree
>I was right all along
>also teh jooz

I agree with OP. So far the "forecasts" have been dismally wrong. I f any other industry crated such a panic without delivering, they'd be fucked. If a stock broker told you to buy a stock or OMFG you're going to fucking die and then the stock tanked, you 'd fire his ass. Maybe even a lawsuit.

Can't exactly sue the weather.

Can I sue the weatherman?

Re-read my post. I'm guessing English isn't your first language.

youtube.com/watch?v=AOUVUiOkJ9E

nope.

You can't even sue the weatherman. Inclement weather is unpredictable, get over it.

>If a stock broker told you to buy a stock or OMFG you're going to fucking die and then the stock tanked, you 'd fire his ass. Maybe even a lawsuit
>If somebody took advantage of my stupidity for their personal profit then I'd sue.

I get that. If it's uncertain, then say so. These asshole weathermen tell you that shit is going to happen. Period. You're going to die. There fucking will be catastrophic damage.

Palms are not trees,
Look it up.

You can sue for false advertising or fraud.

Shut the fuck up nigger. I don't even know how the fuck meteorology works.
To be able to predict the weather you need to know the position of every single molecule in the atmosphere, and you must know how they will interact with each other. This is extremely dificult, you dumb negro.

Houston resident
can confirm that hurricane path is not simply "straight line"

>If it's uncertain, then say so
They do. It's uncertain as to where the storm will mive but it is beyond certain that there qill be catastrophic damage and people will die if they are caught in the storm.

>They do
They most certainly don't. I live in south florida. I've been listening to these assholes for a week. Every single prediction is given with 100% certainty.

What is wrong with you user? Go take your meds.

And they never admit that they were wrong.

I don't care, user.

I don't know who you've been listening to, but the weatherman I've been watching clearly says it's all just predictions. The media lies all the time, but the weather is just one of those things that's not 100%.

Current models predict that it will be making landfall in South Florida, this is turning out to be correct.

You're an idiot and wrong. Fucking stop

You're part of the lie,
Liberal media make up these "hurricanes" to scare people into being controlled and taking money donated by poor fools who believe that their helping.

I don't know wtf you're listening to but I've been monitoring the Weather Channel and local news. They always say that shit is definitely going to happen.

Really? yesterday's prediction said it was going to hit Miami. Was that one correct as well?

>Don't you dare insult me commie fuck!!!!!
>lulz helicopters!!!1111
>You're just a CUCK!!!!!!!! HEHEHEH
>TRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMP

I can't help but feel like we're wasting our time trying to explain the inherent unpredictability of hurricanes to people expecting the weatherman to be 100% correct.

2017-09-07

Do you know what part of the state Miami is in?

2017-09-07

You focus on palms are not trees? Fucking dweeb

Oh hey I found OP.

2017-09-08

I'm shocked to learn that major storms can change path over the course of several days.

Again, I don't have a problem with the uncertainty of weather. I have a problem when that uncertainty is reported as fact.

Sure do. The part that didn't get hit.

Serious question, people choosing not to evacuate is just natural selection in action or no?

so, Harvey was "made up"?

The weathermen report the most likely path of the storm based on current models. I shouldn't have to explain the inherent uncertainty behind all weather reports. Are you a child?

breddy much that, yeah.

you're so fucking stupid. You don't even understand. Nobody reports weather predictions as indisputable fact. They are statistically-derived predictions based on collections of past information, and they are a hell of a lot better than any other baseless bullshit anyone else can come up with. It's not someone telling you their opinion, it's someone grinding data through a computer and telling you the result of the model.

>uncertainty is reported as fact.

moron spotted. who the fuck reports predictions as fact? spoiler alert: no one.

>straight lines
>nature
Kek

IRMA

oh shit

Holy shit! You're a new kind of stupid.
I'm not arguing the uncertainty of weather, you fucking dingus. I'm arguing that weathermen/medi report it as fact.

Wait, who gets the money?

How much thought did you put into this 'theory' of yours?

Piss off. You clearly don't know shit and have never watched hurricane coverage on the news.

>I'm arguing that weathermen/medi report it as fact.
They don't though. You're so goddamned stupid it's almost unbelievable.

wat

still dont understand how its not going to just drift into the gulf, if its going diagonally downward before touching cuba+islands, and wind is blowing toward SE, why would it THPS boardslide up the west coast of florida?

Calm down, you fucking retard.

Let's see your meteorology credentials before you go and say stupid shit.

>itt: how do hurricanes hit florida if the world isnt flat

Checkmate, sheeple

You are arguing with an alt-right Trumptard obviously. Don't even bother.

>credentials from liberal elitist college

Fucking commies and your 'degrees'

Dipshit, I've lived in Florida my entire life and have watched coverage for all major storms. If ypu actually listen to the words the weatherman is saying instead of being distracted by the colorful pictures you'll notice that their reports usually start with something like "current models show" because they're reporting their predictions and those change over time.

Oh, shit I never thought of that

>I'm shocked to learn that major storms can change path over the course of several days.

I'm shocked to learn there are two Cockburn Towns.

are you evacuating?

>teh gommies
lol

Here you go:
youtube.com/watch?v=fP6EkcZ0q4Q

I live in Orlando and I'm staying put. I have certain obligations here that prevent me from up and leaving.

>fox republican news
>accurate

pick one

Hurricanes are created by the government as a means of toppling communist cuba.

They cloud seed over the atlantic just off the coast of africa

Kinda fucked with current tech, there isn't "better accuracy". Better than 50 years ago though.

You can reschedule that hooker appointment.

Interesting. I didn't know that. Thank you, user.

Well, the real fake news is that this is "global warming in action" but from the real science of it that's roughly equivalent to suggesting X-Men could actually happen. Like people evolve so fast that could be real. Or, to translate it back into climatological terms that all global ice will be gone by 2025 or 2030 instead of something more along the lines of 2100. It's like telling a kid about cells and he looks really close at his hand and says I THINK I CAN SEE ONE. No you don't, you little shit. You people are turning into conservatives from 15 years ago blathering on about where monkeys went if we evolved from them...

>I can see in geological timescales suddenly and it's ALL DONALD TRUMP'S FAULT

yeah okay every scientist who genuinely cares for the public to understand science is cringing at this leftist pocket spaghetti, bad enough when the right pretends to not know science, don't you start doing it

Hurricanes have always been unpredictable like that

R.I.P. user

>climate change is fake

Oh you're dumb? yeah you're dumb.

I'll take my chances.

You are just lazy as fuck and decide to roll the dice, aren't you? I would have done the same.

>liberals
>fake news
>creating pathes
>straight lines
>nature

godamnit, Sup Forumsack, you're tearing this family apart

Dude..do you NOT notice how the as the track and predict the path..the further it gets from the actual location, the wider the path gets??? Thats precisely because of the uncertainty. If you don't understand something that simple...

> FUCKING KILL YOURSELFS, ITS NOT >HITTING FLORIDA YOU SENSATIONAL >SHEEP CONSUMER MORONS.

But who are you really mad at?

false flag. run by the same people as sandy hook. houston flood was fake as shit, it was all paid actors. i've been to houston and it doesn't look like that. Can't believe people buy into this jewish soros bullshit. There's no such thing as hurricanes. It's just an ordinary storm. Global warming is a myth.

>muh paid actors!
>m-muh government conspiracy!!!!11
please put your tin-foil hat back on and fuck off back to the asylum

Kek

Nigger

I've been though a lot of hurricanes, Irma doesn't scare me.

Lmfao the delusion

Meanwhile scientists would have me believe that models predicting the earth's average temperature will increase 0.1 celsius and sea level will rise by an inch in 50 years are unwavering and must be accepted as fact.

k den

get fucked

Meanwhile, here in floridda, getting hit by the storm.

You are mad that you dont understand how the weather works?

are you in Florida right now?

>ITS NOT HITTING FLORIDA
it's hitting Florida right now, user.

>Majority of scientists and experts in all fields are liberals
>THAT MEANS I MUST DENY REALITY, FUCK YOU EXISTENCE WITH YOUR LIBERAL BIAS

>scientists
>dishonest, arrogant hacks who figured out decades ago that if they just predict doom, over and over, people will give them money

I have no joke heard this same dipshit line from at least 5 different Floridians now.

It's as if the concept of one hurricane not being as big as another (let alone the litteral largest ever recorded) is an alien idea to them.

Let's be clear here, this user is going to die this weekend, the question is should any of us feel bad about someone blatantly ignoring their own impending doom?

I don't understand why everyone here is so certain everyone is gonna die in FL. If he was in the Keys, then yeah, RIP user. He's in Orlando, and his place is most likely rated for 125mph winds at the minimum. This guy will be fine, and bitching about work in 2 days.