Trump supporters aren't a bunch of virg

Trump supporters aren't a bunch of virg...

>vice
Literally playground

>shows vice article
lol ok dude

yes, it's a bunch of angry virgins.

so you know they absolutely will kill you if it comes down to it.
i wouldn't be smiling about that. i'm not smiling if i know my opponent has nothing to lose, but they aren't my opponent so.

>new study finds Vice readers have penis size 80% under the national average

1.) It's VICE, morons. Who takes anything they say serious, lol? They're shit.

2.) Who in the FUCK admits being conservative, let alone "alt-right"... in college? NOBODY. That alone throws a serious flag on this "study".

3.) Even if it is factual, that doesn't say anything good about lefties. Higher promiscuity = lower intelligence. Derp.

Did I say Vice sucks? They suck. They're junk liberalism.

>this virgin trying to justify his fagotry.
Stay mad, bitch.

hahahahahahah you just outed yourself as a trump supporting virgin

>Vice

>Virgin shaming in 2017
Why is this ok?

That's disappointing. I figured someone in this thread would try to attack the methodology of the study, rather than the website reporting it. I guess I expect too much from you guys.

>the study
Shiggy diggy

because trump is in office being not politically correct is now ok duh.

If you were to write a paper on a homeless man yelling in the street about his ideas on overpopulation, and you didn't mention the fact that he was a crazy, homeless dude: you'd be fucking retarded.

Sorry, I meant poll. Thanks for pointing that out, Semantics Fairy.

>all these assblasted virgins ITT
TOP JEJ

most statistics are skewed to fulfill their own ends. always ask what demographic was surveyed and same size.

>Vice

False comparison. It's not Vice that performed the poll or published the results, it was Columbia University. Vice is simply reporting on it.

>Higher promiscuity = lower intelligence
This is what Republicans actually believe

Do you think you can make a good case that this poll falls into that category? Or are you just going to assume that it does?

Can anyone find an actual link for this story? I keep searching for it and I'm turning up jack shit.

>ultra conservatives being conservative

Wow Drumpf votera btfo

imagine losing your virginity at 19 loool

Fake article. Use google

>this many retards believing a VICE article
I'd almost prefer you're all shills, it's easier to believe than that people this stupid exist, unfortunately it's likely a mix of both.
University polls are a load of shit, the sample size is small, and the facts are skewed to match whatever they want.
I'm right wing and I lost my virginity at 17, most right wings happen to subscribe to Christian values in America, because conservative and Christian are pretty interchangeable there so this statistic isn't exactly unbelievable, now ask how many antifa let their hippy girlfriends fuck black lives matter thugs, and how big the cocks on those thugs really is, because I bet those numbers would surprise you too, if we use the same sample site and size I'm almost certain the results will be exactly what I expect.

LOL not even alt-right but this is retarded.

1) It's Vice, which has been taken over by SJWs since the HBO buyout.

2) This was a survey of 8 people.

I need to find the article first, having issues with that actually... but you could potentially make an argument for it. I'm not saying it is or isn't false just saying in general when studies like this come out you have to ask those questions.

>not liking vice
what a fag, they have the best documentaries about potheads trying to be cool, pampered americans discovering that the rest of the world exist and random weird fandoms

If they lost it then how are they still virgins?

their Lana Rain interview was interesting, also always enjoyed their N. Korea documentaries

>Traditionalists are not man whores
Gotcha

Even though there is a complete correlation between these two facts I STILL don't believe you kappa

>The men who have waifus and masturbate to animes are traditionalists and that is why they don't have sex with real women.
k

This is bullshit, I would consider myself alt-right and I got fucked by my dad in 8th grade, so this data seems a little skewed to me.

My favourite moment was in a series about gay communities, in the Japanese episode they started talking with some fujoshis and go to a place where you can listen to some yaoi audio novels and the presenter doesn't even try to hide the total disgust with the situation

haha well culture shock can affect less traveled and worldly people

This answer is so wholesome and pure - I love it

Not a trump supporter, but since this article is from vice I'm sure that it was based on highly accurate primary research conducted using proven methodologies and proper statistical analysis.

>Vice
Nice try, though.

stfu betamax

never thought about it like that. good point, she could also be sheltered lol

>slut shaming is disgusting

>virgin shaming is fine

It's even worse because being a slut is a choice. People are almost always virgins not because of any deliberate choice they make, but just because they find themselves in that situation.

That's because we aren't raped by our uncles when we're 7

It's because you're supposed to have had sex with 40 people by the time you're 25. 100 by the time you're 30.