Hello, user. How was your week? Feeling sad? Need a hug?

Hello, user. How was your week? Feeling sad? Need a hug?

Let's talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5b5cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First

What do you want?

No, I'm not a little fucking bitch. I'm successful and loaded with that pussy.

Your threads give me depression.

Okay.

I haven't spoken to anyone all week, I've hardly even gone outside.

What do you do for a living and dont say sucking black dick.

Have you tried going outside?

finally got my friend to stop being mad with me, but feeling pretty lonely and overloaded with school

Yes, it wasn't that great. I'm going to try it again today.

Well, if they upset you then you don't need to come to them. You can even hide them if you want. Nobody is forcing you to look at some gay thread on Sup Forums.

Why not, user? Get out there and at least go for a walk. The fresh air will do you some good, I think.

I suck black dick for a living.

Well, having a friend who will talk to you should help with the loneliness user. Does it seem like that's not enough?

I hope your workload lightens up soon. The beginning of the year is always hard.

Got fired last week, spent all week trying to find a job to no luck, and my dog died of cancer this morning

sorry to hear that dude, hope you find a job pretty soon

State your problem, user. Dont listen to faggot OP, she gets paid by the federal government to make these posts and give bad advice so that anons become dependent on government gibs.

My girlfriend of a year and a half left me because her grandpa died and now she feels numb. She is the first person who I ever opened up to in my life and now now she forces herself to treat me different. I want to wait and get together after but when I told her how I felt she told me it would never be the same and she already built up walls. Worst part is I asked to end it about a week in because I never thought anyone would stay with me but she promised me she would be by me forever. I just moved to Carleton university which is 5 hours away and find it extremely hard to connect with people in general so I'm drinking and doing drugs to try to numb myself. It helps but the pain never fully goes away. It's was easier to tell her I love her than it was to my mom. I would do anything to have her back.

If you were a chad, youd have fired your boss. Too bad you did the virgin unemployment.

That is the worst. I'm sorry user, I don't know what to say. How's the money looking?

This is all truth.

She had a problem user, and that was what drove you apart. It was not your fault. She doesn't seem to be dealing with it very well, but if she won't talk to you then there's nothing you can do.

Let her go, user. It's hard, but you need to get away from thoughts of her and move on.

I'm about to go outside. Where should I go?

Is there a park nearby? Go somewhere where you can walk under trees if you can.

Take some money with you and go to a restaurant.

>She is the first person who I ever opened up to in my life

First relationships always come to an end at some point. They're rarely ever the best you can do and it's better to think of it as a learning experience and apply the lessons learned to future relationships.

Hey, hello open!

Hi everybody!

I have $500 to my name. That's it

I'm sorry for the loss of your pet
If you need quick cash, I always recommend Uber. Set your own hours/days, ect.

I have a two door car, so I cannot be an uber despite having a backseat

Im nate, yea

Holy shit the awesome Nasuca thread is still going

I'm the the guy that really likes a-ha and is also cute

I don't just mean relationship wise I never was close to anyone before her

Speaking of my car, I found out on Wednesday that it was in an accident prior to my purchase and Carmax lied to me and said it wasn't, so it now has less value than what my financing on it was. On top of that, whomever fixed it fucked up and the muffler bangs on the left rear axel

I've got nothing emotionally troubling me. Just this unbearably painful stomach bug that feels like I'm getting stabbed with an ice pick. Shit sucks.

It was good. Life is pretty good these days; I just want a goddess to love and share it with.

*rubs it better*

Okay, give me HM01 now, please.

Good evening Mantis. Thanks for joining us again tonight.

Things are pretty bad, user. Don't give up on getting a job, though. If you keep trying, the chance you'll get one is still there.

... hello Nate. I'm Fenn.

I've been debating with a friend whether or not Scoundrel Days is a better album than Lifelines. Welcome back, how are things?

Man, that's awful. Have you taken any painkillers? Something like that happens to me when I eat eggs, and I've never found a way to deal with it. I hope it passes soon, user. If it doesn't, see a doctor, okay?

Maybe she'll come along someday, user. Maybe you'll need to seek her out. Good luck.

Damn. Sorry to hear that. How good withe tools are You? Can you move the muffler back Yourself?

If not, can help you.

I had 3 interviews this week, and 5 rejection emails out of 80 applications. I'm a marketer by profession and this industry is cutthroat

They're in a strange, constant flux of waking dreams and loving nightmares, as usual.

How about you, Wonderful person that aims to unite 4-chan in harmony through an anime character?

I have never held a wrench in my life. I only ever use screw drivers for building pcs

Well this is spooky, because scrambled eggs were literally the last thing I ate before my stomach started going into a tailspin. Never had that problem eating them before, though.

Then you know you have to keep pushing. You gotta keep applying/sending resumes.
When I was unemployed, I sat in the library 8 hours a day, doing that. And one day I got hired.
Thanks for having me!!!

Damn. You might need to shoot lower for the time being, user. Could you work retail, or in a restaurant, or at a library?

Well, it could be worse. I've been pretty good. Had a good time today.

About an hour after I eat straight eggs, or anything with a high concentration of egg in it, I get terrible stabbing pain just like that. It lasts for a few hours, and eventually fades. I don't know why it happens; I've been told it's just indigestion.

Always a pleasure.

Fucking great. Fucked a 9/10 trap. Made her cum 3 times and cuddled all night. Living the trap dream

It's not impossible. The muffler is held up by these things. Loosen them, move it over. Tighten.

I feel like I'm missing out on my youth

You're winning, user. Sounds like you're having a great time. Don't let it slip.

Everyone does. I felt that too at some point, and I regret a lot of the things I didn't do. You can't do it all user. The best you can hope to do is not mess up so bad that you destroy your future.

You're doing good. Don't waste your time worrying about it. If you feel you should do more, do more. But if the feeling's not too strong, don't dwell on it.

>its this guy agai-
seriously though i feel like a sack of shit even though everything in my life is actually going really well and i don't know to make myself feel whole

I've applied to every opening and even some not looking for people within a 80 mile radius
I cannot go back to retail. I legitimately almost killed myself when I last worked retail. And I have no restaurant experience. I can't work in a library because I dated someone who worked at the library and she spread a bad image of me after we broke up. I'm not even welcomed in there anymore. Not to mention I need to make at least $17 an hour to survive in my hellhole of a tourist city

I won't risk ruining my car further

I watched NausicaƤ a week ago, truly a masterpiece.
Good taste dear OP.

Then try applying for some completely random thing. Something out there that's totally different.

Thanks user

Not op here
One of the greatest animes of all time!

I think you're depressed and lacking meaning, user. Maybe it will pass. Maybe you need to start looking for something that can be meaningful to you.

Alright. I don't have any more good ideas. I'm sorry user, I'm not too creative on the job-hunting front. Shit sucks. I'm sorry. I wish I could do more for you.

Glad you enjoyed it user. It's my absolute favorite.

Sometimes I try.

I mostly feel like I'm missing on teenage love, those lustful moments. And mos5 of my friends are nerds who don't want to do anything fun in life. Other than that and depression I'm alright
I fe3l something like this guy xdxd

I think my girlfriend is making me develop anxiety issues. Like, I think it's just contagiously spreading to me from being around her and her serious issues for too long.

Never been a fan of Studio Ghibli or even anime for that matter, lazy animation and sub par plots that couldn't make it as a real movie

Jump off a cliff

Take it from me, teenage love sucks. I was in a similar situation, so I graduated from high school early and started going after older women(20-23 since I was 17) it was a better experience and I ultimately had a deeper connection than I ever had with high school girls. I honestly don't know why anyone would want to go near a high school girl. Hated them in high school, and I hate them now

If she has serious issues, then you must be the force of stability. She may need to lean on you for support, at times.

The feeling when you are in such a rut that even OP has lost hope for you.

>part of organized sport team
>passionate about team and teammates
>want best for teammates
>let them know when they make a bad decision
>get highly frustrated with one teammate who is also top 3 friend
>focus this weekend is on higher division team
>not a lot of spins this weekend
>lose focus and can't perform at best level
>hear from supply guy we are low on supplies practice over soon
>break down gear and pack up
>ask coach what cost of supplies for the week was
>he looks right at me and says "youre good to go, will text cost later"
>realize higher division squad gave us 5 more cases of supplies to continue practice for free
>already have plans with girlfriend because told was over
>leave because girlfriend > hobby
>labor day go to bbq with family no thoughts of team
>wednesday at noon coach text hey can you talk
>call coach
>you're cut man, bad attitude, leave practice early
>the fuck, it's wednesday at noon and am busy at work can't talk much
>next day call coach and talk
>captain said he told you to calm down
>calm down is not a talk about attitude
>had no idea attitude was issue literally blindsided by kick from team
>mentions leaving practice early again
>i say you said i could go wtf man
>no response
>realize this was always the outcome
>10 days from regional tournament
>spent months of sundays and 100s of dollars for nothing
>no team
>no real reason
>no probation period
>no chance of playing again for team

Two of my lifelong friends play for the squad and now I'm totally assed out in the last few years of competitive sports at a high level. I didn't sleep at all last night because I am still in disbelief at the outcome of this. It really bothers me. I have touched base with a few friends in the community and have an invite to a practice with another local squad next Sunday but this isn't what I wanted.

that's the issue. i have a girlfriend that loves me and am in school on a path to graduate with a major i love. is this depression? or am i just a piece of shit? my mom certainly believes the latter but fuck her.

I know, and she has. We've been together for like two years. It's just been grating on me, slowly, the whole time

I mean like being friends with a girl would at least be nice, and I feel like I need someone to understand, both me and the other person

Love and happiness are overrated. You want some excitement? Do something more dangerous. Learn how to ride a skateboard, or start practicing some basic parkour vaults and rolls.

If you want something, take it. You want love? Pursue a girl. You want fun? Invite yourself to a party.

Are you too weak, or too depressed to act in your own best interests?

If she will not get help for her problems, or deal with them, there's not much you can do to fix her. You may need to state the situation to her clearly: she's a negative influence on you and you know it, and if nothing changes you can't keep this up.

I will point out that Nausicaa is based on a long (I forget just how long) manga written by Miyazaki, with much deeper characters and a very complex plot and environment. The material the film was based on is incredible. I enjoyed the movie too.

What do you like, user?

I haven't lost hope. I still hope that the situation can improve. But I don't know how to cause that.

Still rooting for you user, for what it's worth.

Damn. That's a horrible surprise, user. It will take a while to settle in, and it's got to hurt. You'll move on from this eventually, but it may take a long time. I'm sorry.

*hugs you tightly*

I won't fuck your mother, and I don't think you're just a piece of shit. You're depressed, user. A therapist will be able to help you a lot, and a psychiatrist may be able to prescribe something to help get you out of it.

I love you.

*need someone to understand and understands me
Sorry for all this text, just had a shitty day and had to get this off my chest

Okay.

I don't feel too well.

That fucking sucks, user. That is some real, resentment building shit. I know it's not what you wanted, but go ahead, and practice with this other local squad. Who knows? Maybe one day you'll get to play your old team. And beat the fuck out of them!

i love you as well but maybe in a more teacher/mentor sense. thanks for the advice

I get you, user. I know what you want, and I have it. But I don't know how I got it. I meet a lot of people, either out of luck or by choice. I talk to as many as I can. Most of the time, nothing comes of it. But occasionally, they've spoken back, and we've started to see each other regularly. It's one way to make friends.

That's not good. What could be causing it?

Sometimes I try. Good luck, user.

This is the dream my dude.

Then you need to relieve the stress somehow. You can't let it build and build. Talking about it here is actually a good start. I always felt better when I could get a bunch of stuff off my chest in a thread like this..

Not very good. Really knot. I'm tryna study but always someting stops or intarupts me. I have a new Family member now who was in a nursing home. They treated him very bad, often hitting or mistreating him. Sometimes even (sexual) assault. That's so fucking bad and ugly and I don't know how to deal with it. I think I am kind of traumatized what's kind of ridiculous b'cause he is the one who was raped and everything. topkek?

All you need to do is start talking to people. A simple "hi, how are you" goes a long way. That or make yourself stand out. I was very quiet In school, I wanted to leave and I wanted no one to talk to me. I had stupidly long hair and I hid behind it constantly. But girls kept coming to me to talk about what I did to make it shine the way it did, what shampoo I used, all sorts of things like that. I decided to cut my hair and dress up in a suit and tie in an attempt to get people to ignore me and instead I got more attention, just be you and talk to whomever will listen

Get a hobby my man, one that requires you to inflict pain on another human to succeed and everyone who participates also has the same goal.

My choice is paintball, you pay to shoot people and everyone is ok with getting shot. It helps relieve stress at the highest level and makes you realize how easy life becomes as this is one of the most difficult things I have participated in as people are not easy to shoot.

Hey fenn, why are you such a faggot?

Hehe! I'll be rooting for you all the way!

I actually did parlour once and currently ride a raft skateboard

None of my friends go to parties and such, I think if I'd like to meet someone the worst place would be in a party, but I do love parties from time to time

I have multiple friends who I can trust my life with (friend since 1st grade, even kindergarten).
I just think I might be too shy and closed, that's why I'm currently going to the gymz
Thanks for talking to me

Huh. Yeah I'm a really competitive person when it comes to sports and video games and I think that actually sounds really good. Thanks, I'll try to find something like that and give it a go.

I'm well aware of Nausicaa. It just didn't do anything for me. Of the studio Ghibli films I do like, none of them were Miyazaki works. I don't really like his style of story telling.
As far as what I like, I read a lot of novels and watch a lot of regular film and plays. I'm big into story telling, which is partly why I'm so critical of anime as a whole.

Stupid phone auto correct

You're on an image board in a discussion thread, why wouldn't I talk to you.
Funny fact about humans, we're naturally social and naturally curious. You can get anyone to talk to you if you ask the right thing. Even the grouchiest of person has the time of day if you start talking to them enough

No keks tonight, user. That sounds terrible. Who is doing those things to him, and why?

If you need to study right now, you need to find somewhere quiet and free of distraction. Perhaps where you are now is not a good place.

I dunno, you tell me.

Well, it sounds to me like you're doing pretty good on all fronts. You should have nothing to regret. Don't worry, you're doing a lot better than some teenagers I know.

You've got a good point, but I still disagree with it. What are your favorite authors and playwrights?

Duly Noted.

If you're young paintball can take you many places and there's a chance you can meet some of your future best friends.

I think I'm getting depressed. There's many factors including loneliness and not being able to hang on to anyone.
No friends, no love, no worry.

A Resting Reimu lends you her support.

Can you report this to police?

Shouldn't you be drowned already?

Kys nigger

Fenn

Heya, pal. Went and wrangled up another handful of pics for ya.

imgur.com/a/5b5cg

For what it's worth, I'll be your friend. Sometimes, you just drift down uncontrollably. I wish I knew how to fix those random phases of depression, but maybe it's impossible.

Thank you Reimu. Haven't seen you in a while.

What?

Reimuuuuuu!!!!
Oh, it's so good to see you!
Hello! It's nice to see you again!

Probably Arthur Miller or Cole Porter for playwrite, but I love just about anything Andrew Lloyd Webber has put out.
For novels, Vladimir Nabokov(for Pale Fire and Sebastian Knight, not necessarily Lolita, even if it is a good book), Alexandre Dumas, JD Salinger, Ian Felmings, Langston Hughes, Mark Twain, and Douglas Adams to name a few

You ever gonna tell me what your problem is?

Finished the new season of bojack horseman. Glad they didn't muck it up.

Are you in an isolated area? Is it hard to meet people there?

That's rad
Thnaks for the talk. My favourite is porcco rosso

Almost 3am gotta have a sleep schedule, thank you guiz for this nice time, I can sometimes count on an anonymous image board