I always see men on here say that they cant get a girl to save their life...

I always see men on here say that they cant get a girl to save their life. Most of these men are good looking or average men, not bad physique and quite attractive. This upsets me because I'm the worst of the worst. I'm 5 feet tall, not skinny but i have a super feminine body. I hate being called a trap. Everyone that sees me thinks i'm transgender or a woman and I hate it. I can never get into a relationship as I'm always rejected due to my looks. I have a womanly voice and it pains me to speak out loud due to fear of being called a woman. I've done everything to look like a male, short hair, mens clothing. I cant get facial hair, I've even took hormones for 3 years to look lie a man but still nothing. Now I'm in my 20's, I look horrible, like a man and woman hybrid. I cant date a dud and cant date a chick. I don't know what to do. I don't care if someones pretty, Ill date someone ugly like me. I just want someone to be able to love me. Im the most beta male in existance

no i'm a ugly neet with very little social experience

Start working out my dude. You may not be able to completely change your body, but some muscles will make you look more masculine

Working out has been suggested to me a lot. I try to do as much as i can but building muscle is quite difficult as fibromyalgia limits how much i can do before my body is in mass excruciating pain.

I cant really suggest much more than protein focused diet and working out.

existence*

male or female genitalia?

Male

Your body is not whats holding you back from a relationship.

Are you perhaps overexagerating a little?

attitude is king my friend.

You probably look fine and you just need to work on your self-confidence and self-worth. Maybe embrace yourself or explore yourself. Perhaps you are afraid of looking too much like a woman because secretly you don't to acknowledge you want to be or deep down are. Perhaps you are actually more male and just need to refine your body and overall image. I'm not sure because I'm not you. But if you love yourself and work on your overall confidence you'll be happier and people will love you for who you actually are.

Also, there are plenty of people who will find your image and your identity sexy and lovable. I personally find slender guys to be rather attractive and as a bisexual individual, both men and woman are hot. The personality is really key and the relationship quality is what I also feel is very important.

Absolutely this. Your lack of self confidence shows to others.

Pics OP?

Androgynous features are turn-on to some women. Particularly young Asian women. I really can't imagine you being that bad.

I realize its hard to make judgement without a photo so ill add one, I'm sorry about the bad sign but I believe its readable

This one better describes the femininity I'm talking about. i dont have any pictures when before i took hormones, i look a little more male then i used to though

Ok - that is not a mans haircut - it does look effeminate. Also the shirt looks like a blouse. Get a button up, or a tee shirt that says "I fuck on the first date"

Trim and clean those nails.

I recently shaved my head bald because I was sick of having long hair so im kind of in between growing it put as my hair is completely unmanageable at this length. Similar to a white persons afro

Out*

I'm not normally one to judge others for piercings or tattoos, but you have the girliest facial piercing and you're also complaining about being mistaken for a girl. See the problem?

Bald is a manly look if you have the right shaped head.

Pics?

This user has shaved his head for 20 years

If people like Prince, David Bowie and Michael Jackson can become sex symbols, you can probably do it too. Play your androgynous features as a strength not as a weakness.

Get rid of the piercing. It doesn't really say that you are interested in women.

I got the piercing when I was comfortable to be feminine (about 3 years ago) but now I don't want to look like a woman. I've grown attached to the piercing and I cant exactly remove it because it feels like a part of me.

Unless you get more piercings and gauges and go for that look, that thing is going to perpetually have you labeled as a chick or trap. Not even saying it looks bad if the goal is to look feminine.

It won't get better if you are not willing to change, man. Get rid of it. It would help you on your goals.

I'm not sure, I feel like there is something deeply saddening about you. Perhaps work on healing your inner self.

But if you want to look more masculine I would say change your outfit and follow a more masculine style and do the same for your hair. While I personally like your piercing, I feel like it could be adding to your facial features that may look more feminine. Maybe try another piercing?

Of course, you could explore the other side and go more feminine. At this point, I would say grow your hair longer, shoulder length or longer. Probably shape your fingernail, add some emphasis to your eyes (eye linger and mascara at the very least), arrange your eyebrows becomingly and probably play around with your fashion sense.

But again, this is all on you and your identity, what feels right for you as an individual.

As a skinny man with a childlike face an a natural voice that sounds like helium, I can say that none of that is a problem if you present yourself well and actually dress and groom yourself like a man. That piercing is ugly as sin and not even a dyke would wear that, so get rid of it. Your next step is to trim your nails and dress better

id date you, but im completely socially inept and my sociapathic side kicks in from time to time.
so if ypu wanna date for like, 2 months im down..

oh..
and im emotionally just Not not there

Yeah, you're right. Its never really crossed my mind to take it out. I'm going to hold onto that idea and if it feels right to take it out I will. I think for now though il keep it a little longer.
I see what you mean, I've been told by family that my depression can be seen just by looking at me. Going full feminine was something I did for a really long time and in the past 2 years I making more of a transition to be a male since I was born one it feels more right for me to be a man.

EMBRACE YOUR FEMININITY

Id like to, just to save me the trouble of trying to be more masculine but it doesn't sit right with me as it feels like I'm not who I am when I'm wearing makeup or girls clothing. Id be happy just to put makeup on like I used to and not worry about being feminine but it just pains me to see the reflection of a woman.

i woould Honestly tell tou 2 things. not being an asshole, but just..these 2 things.

trim the eyebrows up a bit, thin them out hun.
And smile more. Seriously.

I don't think I've ever trimmed my eyebrows, I just think having them messy looks more masculine. I smile just usually with my mouth closed. I had a history of eating disorders as a kid so it had destroyed my teeth.

seriously, you can pluck them.things and look masculine. Id date ya. i like the chick who looks rough a bit but sstill has the lady look...

Can we get another pic of you, but smiling

Where is your Adam's apple?

i think we should give her a cock tribute

*eve's

MORE PIX OP
also id date you and im cute

yes!

For reference here is a photo from 2 years ago this month. When i was fine with being feminine.

wtf cut your hair and don't dye it fucking pink if you don't want to be called a trap

cute

the shorter hair suits you better, u rock.it well. but dont discount the other things that make you feminine

where are you from?

This was from 2015

nice dubs

do you like boys or girls?

whats your kik?

Please read, this photo is old

i love you op post nudes

It honestly doesn't matter who you are or what you look like it's like magic or something cause like literally every dude fucks girls.

I'm from the west coast
I'm bisexual.
I don't use my kik anymore, only Instagram
nah

Ok so I'm like 99% sure you're wearing makup in these pics...

...and not this one. Despite the long pink hair, you look less "feminine" here.

But my actual advice is to look however you feel most comfortable, confident, etc. Keep the piercing if you want to. Long or short hair, whatever. Maybe get your teeth fixed because that's a health issue and a HUGE turnoff for a lot of people.

You'll find someone, user.

I am glad you are moving away from that look user. You are better looking as a man.

I dont wear makeup besides mascara, my skin is sensitive and i can not wear foundation without breaking out in some sort of rash

this

whats your instagram

Can we get a smiling pic of how you look now

>I dont wear makeup besides mascara
kek i love you op post nudes please

@unironic.depresion

But what I'm saying is makeup is definitely seen as more feminine and despite how little you wear, you can tell you're wearing it.

I personally think you look better without and if you're going for "masculine", I'd say ditching the makeup would help.

But I'll reiterate that you should do whatever makes you feel best about yourself. As someone said before, tons of feminine men have become sex symbols to both men and women. It's not a bad thing. You look fine!

No one here ever believes me when I tell them this, but I'll try again. Sexual attractiveness has very little to do with physical appearance. I'm a fat, slovenly, hairy, middle-aged man with indifferent hygiene, but I regularly get campus co-eds half my age flirting with me. That's because I carry myself with confidence, have a unique sense of personal style, and am both an active listener and an engaging conversationalist. Hell, I even wear a fucking fedora -- and make it look good.

yes..
become the sex symbol we need..

get naked

fedoras still exist?

post pix w fedora pls

ok, smile more!

but im still digging it..

You already look a lot better. Practice smiling and pumping your chest up and stand uo straight. You feel and look better

lol, yes

>wear a fucking fedora -- and make it look good

Ignoring this bit and agreeing.

Also OP, unless you need to for some specific health reason, I suggest you ditch the hormone supplements because that shit can mess you up, like mentally, emotionally, not to mention physically. And I believe you said they didn't really help or make you feel better about yourself. Why risk the negative side effects?

Pic related: me. When I've posted my picture in the past, most Sup Forumstards grudgingly agree that I'm one of the few people who can wear a fedora well. What most people don't realize is there's only two ways to wear a fedora properly: dress up or dress down. Unless you're wearing an impeccable, old-fashioned double-breasted suit, the only way to make a fedora look good is with the hobo look. And I'm an *actual* hobo, so I'm good.

your instagram is shit, i wanted to see tons of selfies :(

very grudgingly. But, you got an alan moore thing going. Digs

I don't post my face often, there are some pictures but I'm not fond of showing my face a lot.
I stopped taking them after I saw no effect

You didn't lie. The beard is what makes the fedora not overpower your style. It is a good look.

Solid 10/10 imo

one of the most positive threads besides a comfy thread.

this is a dude

That person kinda proved my point that people mistake me for a woman often.

Is that some kind of "tactical" vest?

well, im bi, but i dig the sorta feminine/tomboyish look, soo..

I work at a shipyard, there is a guy in a different trade that looks exactly like you, since it's a shipyard he wears a hardhat and grubby Carhart gear, no one mistakes him for a chick

Yep. It's a SWAT tactical vest. I'm a street-level community organizer, so I have to carry a lot of stuff with me along with my pipes, lighters, and tobacco: pens, forms, voice recorder, notepad, business cards, and so on. My uncle was a community organizer 40 years ago and had the same problem I did, so he started wearing a fishing vest to carry everything so he wouldn't need to have a backpack with him everywhere he went. I followed his example and went to an army surplus store and asked for a vest with lots of pockets. They brought out a SWAT tactical vest and I knew I'd found what I was looking for. Lots and lots of velcro pockets, and it's mesh so it's cool in the summer. It's perfect.

hey, dubs!

sounds pretty tactical

It's sitting right here, so I'll just go through the pockets and list everything.

- rescue puffer (I'm asthmatic)
- bug spray
- sunblock
- moisturizer
- several pens and pencils
- four pipes
- two pouches of tobacco
- Czech tool
- pocket knife
- emergency money
- Walkman
- fish hooks and a coil of fishing line
- chewing gum
- several notepads
- flashlight
- and lots of assorted papers, forms, and notes

like an actual, tape player type walkman?

Yo, you think you look bad.

No, an mp3 Walkman.

I mean hes not too bad.

>- Czech tool
what is a check tool?

What is Google, Alex?

But no girl will date me and I even bumped up my
status by joining the army
(Pic Related)

God damn it. You've been posting that same picture for years. Get a job, street preacher.

not even sure but, im a dude...and im.not sure whats wrong with me...

I don't understand why someone wont date you. I don't know you but if you had a nice personality I'd date you

Whats wrong is that vignette filter

Itinerant tarot reader, union thug, street organizer, and anarchist shit-disturber is a job.