Be me, almost got in fight on bus today

>be me, almost got in fight on bus today
>2 dudes holding hands
>someone was like shielding their child who was looking
>so the guys stopped
>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
>I stand up and say "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
>And I said to the kid "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm gettting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>He says thanks
>I say "Don't thank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being decend humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"

Seriously, what's up with all these homophobic people? Literally grow the fuck up!

let us pray for the death of the gays

stale pasta

fuck you i would rape your god if he was real.

that sounds so not true!!! fuck i have never bin to america but NO it is imposible the us is that retarded

fake and gay
op is a faggot

I have seen that type of scenario played out literally hundreds of times in Florida minus the heroics.

>lying on the internet.

Cool story bro.

Please try again, even a navy seal pasta would have been better.

Oh shit, this bait again.

sage

I'm gonna have to ask for source on that one

100% of Puritans are psychotic.
Your point?

Again need to source this, it sounds like 1970 made up fear stats

fuck all gay faggots xD

Shit That Never Happened: The Post

are you fucking blind?

Fucking fags

Dude, I mean, I'm not supporting the stop the fags user, but his "sources" are in the images.

op is a double faggot

and then the kid became gay what then

Faggots need to die, them and fat people who refuse to do anything about it. The human race is better off without both.

OP is a faggot. Gays are depraved.

amen

Seen this copypasta in 2011. Fuck off.

don't think you'll be spared on the day of the rope gay loving kike

Funny how people are on here saying "ALL NIGGER FAGGOTS NEED TO DIE" and irl they couldn't even talk to a woman if they wanted to.

>let me pull out my finest strawman

amen

That was the moral war you ordered. Unlike them, you objectively deserve to die for being a moralfag.

I hate faggots. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Your doing nothing but spreading degeneracy. You contribute nothing to our evolution. Seriously, just kill yourselves.

Also OP, that mom has every right to shield HER child from that gay shit. Fuck you and your feelings on it. It wasn't your kid. You have no right or authority to tell a parent how to raise THEIR child.

Go back to 9fags you sick tyrannical fuck.

D. Paul Sullins, "Invisible Victims; Delayed onset Depression among Adults with Same-Sex Parents," Depression Research and Treatment, vol. 2016, Article ID 2410392, 8 pages, 2016. doi:10.1155/2016/2410392

It's in the fucking picture.

Don't worry user they can't reproduce

You'll shilling on the wrong board, Schlomo, pol is that way

to be fair, gays are preventing right-wing shitbags like you from being born

so really they're stopping degeneracy :^)

>Anal Cancer

actually quite funny how people can be this degenerate

thats why they took over the media to spread their degenerate agenda and look around user its working

amen to that one

Cults are the worst. Feel sorry for you brainwashed idiots, think for yourselves!

That woman should have been killed on the spot for pushing her larp on others. So should you.

I don't know why your mom didn't abort your sorry ass. It's better to be right, then left. You want to normalize a mental illness. You want to be an enabler of self destructive, highly lethal acts. And let's be honest, most pedos are gay. Nambla comes to mind when describing your stunted mentality.

nice comeback

>normalize a mental illness
>implying that mental health itself isn't a norm
>implying that you shouldn't be killed on the spot for adhering to a dead god
shiggy

Nice personal attack faggot. What's wrong? Sucking to much dick has left you unable to actually argue points? No wonder you went straight to threatening language. Not your kid, ergo, you have no argument about how other people raise their kid. So shut the fuck up, and go back to dying of aids.

Where the fuck did God come in at faggot?
>muh projecting cuz I'm too stoopid to ahgue

You brought that shit in here, not me. Straw man ad hominem both in one post

Your retard is showing faggot

Everyday for the last week is almost unbelievable user.

I really hope that one day I get to see you cockroaches naked, against the wall, so I can personally put a fucking bullet in each of you. All of you are disgusting human beings that believe barbaric things. I am absolutely euphoric that homophobes are a dying race.

sounds hot

they are dying because of the way of life is gross. having sex with a bunch of people gives you disease that gets them killed.

>Dying race

Unlike you we can actually reproduce

You left out the part where you double fisted their dicks and sucked them off to completion.

Are you implying that
1. All gays have sex with "a bunch of people"
2. All gays have diseases?
You ignorant people are disgusting. go kys

*sadly

Clearly these statistics show you faggots and the 'homophones' are both a dying race.

In nature, faggot animals aren't allowed to breed. In human society, we should lock all you faggots up and not let you be around straight, normal people. One day, you'll wake up and realise that you are abnormal and should be locked away. And if I ever saw you and you acted like OP did. You wouldn't get a congratulation, you'd get my fist in your mouth because you're so self righteous it makes me sick. You're not normal, what you do goes against nature. You shouldn't be celebrated, you should be locked up and pitied. Or at least sterilized to make sure your defective genes stop polluting the pool. So when I'm about to put a bullet in your head, I'll do it naked since that's what you wanna see. But no touchy you degenerate fag.

All gays are more likely to be breeding grounds for stds, yes they are

That's not a personal attack. It's a statement of putative public policy.
>argue
Why argue? You're just like the jew Hitler debated. You're here to proselytize, not come to an agreement. It's a fucking waste of breath to argue with you, just as much as it is for you larping moralfags to live.
>your kid
It is when that little shit turns 18 and the rest of us have to put up with your paranoid delusions. You should also be killed for thinking children are private property, but that's another discussion altogether.
t.had 30 more women than you have, homeschool boy

>pretending your anti-fag position isn't rooted in Abrahamic religion
Answer the greentext, nigger. Mental health and illness are contextual. Prove me wrong.

t.condom denialist

Gays reproduce asexually. That is, humans can know subconsciously that reproduction is a losing proposition in an overpopulated world. You, having lost any ability to distinguish between your larp and other people's reality, have not.

So how do we have faggots then if they don't breed? Society -- your corporate sadomasochistic half-dicked jewlarp society -- creates them.

I mean she's dumb, but you should have just let her covered the kid's eyes. The kid will probably believe his mom regardless of what some stranger on the bus tells him. What you did was well intentioned, but probably just made the situation even more uncomfortable for the gay guys by bringing more attention to it.

faggot

underage

It's not a comeback you mongoloid. Clearly you like education. Did you know that racism, homophobes, all that jazz is related to low IQ?

And no I'm not a fucking liberal

>Like
*Lack

go join a muslim roof party
fucking faggot

> And then everyone stood up and clapped?

>
lack

You didn't have the kid so you have no say, period.
My stance comes from observing nature boy. The animal faggots are not allowed to mate. Therefore, since we're animals, tags shouldn't be allowed to mate, it ducks up the gene pool.

Mental health used to be more in tune with what nature intended for us, and it went from their.

Prove to me I am relying on the bible faggot. My position comes from nature bitch.

Forty years of bgh and birth control in the cities water supplies can answer for alot of the feminization of the population now. Homos are nothing more then people who just wanna go around and stick their dicks in stuff. There's no real value to having a faggot around.

>Do as I say or else

Yeah real fucking spoopy there faggot. Go an hero and do the world a favor

Do they turn the frogs gay too?

go back to R E D D I T

this is OP

after waking from a coma , you realised it was all just a dream and that your AIDS meds are failing.

I've seen the same exact thread, words verBAITum, three times in Sup Forums. It's time to retire this.

(you)

>You didn't have the kid so you have no say, period.
>muh property
You don't seem to think the same about other parents raising children who won't suck their boss's dick. Then very suddenly it IS your business. Just admit you're a fucking liberal and kill yourself already.
>nature
Into the trash, darwinlarper.
>Forty years of bgh and birth control in the cities water supplies can answer for alot of the feminization of the population now
While possibly (yet unquantifiably) true, the feminization of man began in the late 19th century, when (right-wing) industrialists wanted sober men who would put up with idiotic shit and be dependent.
Anyway, how about Greco-Roman society? Your whole larp depends on believing that everything was perfect and noble until some invader came along, and that's the oldest fucking joke in the book. The Moral Majority is a neoliberal movement, and being neoliberals, death is too good for them.
>nature
>markets
Kill yourself.

Damn trying to argue with faggots is tiring. They stretch so far trying to normalize themselves, and then throw apoplectic fits when they realise people don't want them around, so they cry and get threatening, completely disregarding other people's feelings because they try so hard to fit in.

Fucking pathetic.

I'll take bullshit that didn't happen for 500

>leans in to talk to kid
>except our degeneracy or die. Fudge packing is love
>gets aids
>bus cheers like sheep

Go did you degenerate faggot

Trying to argue with liberals trying to optimize society for their performance indicators and outcomes is pretty tiring.
>normalizing your psychotic larp
Self awareness is a bitch, isn't it?
>muh feels > reals
Kill yourself, again and again.

>kill all homophobes
>sexuality of love

>op
>don't push your religion on my kids
>I can push degeneracy on your children

No, you don't get to tell people how to live their lives and what they teach their kids. It doesn't matter what you feel faggot. It's like if you had a kid and you were told you could only teach them xyz. I can't help it that you're too stupid to see that. I have to live in a world that accepts mental illness as normal, you can live in a world where people aren't gonna like you for your choices. Unless you're the next Hitler and wish to exterminate those you disagree with.

>Darwin LARPer? You do realise I believe in evolution right?

If you refuse to look at the wider world, you need to die.
>nature hurr durr, it's not real to me.

You keep moving the goal posts, I'm done with your stupid ass.

Go an hero faggot. You'll do everyone a favor.

the name of that bus? albert einstein.

Libertarian here, get it right faggot.
Go be a degenerate in your own place and accept that people will hate you, learn to live with being hated by folks. You sound like a tyrant.

>my way is the only way, adapt or be killed

>ITT shit that never happened.

>No, you don't get to tell people how to live their lives and what they teach their kids
>t.the guy trying to tell people how to live their lives
Why aren't you killing yourself right now?
>It doesn't matter what you feel faggot
It doesn't matter what you feel, underage.
>I can't help it that you're too stupid to see that.
I can't help that you're too fucking stupid to realize that you don't have a right to reproduce your psychoses against the public interest, nigger.
>I have to live in a world that accepts mental illness as normal
Your larp does not determine mental illness.
>Unless you're the next Hitler and wish to exterminate those you disagree with.
Neoliberals aren't humans. They're defective, counterfeit humans that need to be destroyed.
>If you refuse to look at the wider world, you need to die.
>t.the next Hitler
Nice one.
>You keep moving the goal posts, I'm done with your stupid ass.
>Sup Forums is one person

>accept that people will hate you, learn to live with being hated by folks.
Sound advice, neoliberal shit. Now stay in your containment country and stop being imperialist.
>my way is the only way, adapt or be killed
>t.the neoliberal bourgeoisie

I see a ton of stories about courageous individuals like your self over on /r/thathappened. Check it out to meet your fellow heroes. Great job!

death to degenerate faggots and all that support them

amen

This is also a 100% true story I was there it is all legit and checks out

I guess see man naked turns you on right degenerate scum
fuck you do yourself a favor and an hero

dude stfu

underrated post