Why is the German school system the best school system in the world?

Why is the German school system the best school system in the world?

OP graduated from special school.

>Hauptschule and Realschule are now called ESA and MSA because muh safe space

No. the system is terrible for forcing a kid to chose a career path at such a young age.

>doesn't know about the superior German education system

>implying you cannot change your decision later on

It's more about the career range

Had I made the decision at that age I'd be changing tires or what not instead of academic work.

You can always reschool

Because it teaches people to be tolerant towards rape cults from the desert at a very young age, this way for every dissendend there are 100 brave Antifa fighters who will peacefully and nonviolently burn you alive in your car if you misbehave.

finland taking the bait

Raus, du linke Zecke!

gotta have something to be protective over. Our school system is the best, right? RIGHT?

This thread is sorely lacking in beady eyes.

Linke Zecke? Soweit ich weiß kritisiert auch die AfD unser Schulsystem.

Yeah you guys are great, but Korea still beats you.
diligent sheep > finland

It has to be good if you want to brainwash kids to destroy their own country for no reason

are you fucking high. The 3 tier school system is fucking awful.

>1+2 grade i am so good they are considering advancing me a class
>3+4 new female short haired feminist who openly hated boys
>killed my interest in learning ends up sending all boys to hauptschule and girls to gymnasium
>have to spend years among braindead migrant children
>didnt even study for the hauptschulabschluss but had one of the top scores in the entire state of bavaria
>join some new bullshit program where they added a additional year to hauptschule where you get to make your mittlere reife
>get it without problems
>get the chance to move to america for two years to some distant relatives and earn a highschool diploma
>move back to europe but german autists wont let me study in germany because i dont have abitur
>end up getting a Bachelors from the UK
>german universities still wont let me join a masters program because i dont have the german abitur

Can't you get a master program without Abitur if you have good knowledge in that subject?

don't you place last in Pisa

Speaking of education systems, can someone red pill me on the finnish one? Why are they always scoring higher than most europeans? How do their system work?

Your school system is retarded, every state has their own system.

It certainly decades ahead of Australia in terms of high school education.

The Finnish school system is actually shit. German media proved it not long ago.

>tfw 4er Realschulabschluss

>german media
did Zimmerman steinberg prove it to you?

>found the hauptschul faggot

US system is best system.

Got money, smart kid, and connections? Send your kid to an elite private school.

Got money, dumb kid, and possibly well connected? There's a private school for that! They can play sports and learn about jesus and stuff. Good times.

Got a little bit of money and a smart kid? Move to a good school district. If they do well on APs and shit they can probably go to a good state school.

Got a little bit of money and a dumb kid? Don't worry, the standard level courses at any american HS are designed for retards. They'll do fine.

Poor? Inner city public schools will prep your kid for drug dealing, prison, or joining the military.

thafuq is the gesamtschule? all three in one campus?