Post yfw each flag invades your cunt

post yfw each flag invades your cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Chosin_Reservoir
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm too lazy

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEMPLATE

why us? we don't have a army you can put brazil/colombia/mexico istead of us

why? :D

Only white and developed countries

I broke my mouse today but i'm try to create a original

because funland is literally meme country

>implying Binland stands a chance against Boland

No crying seal, we're only invading for the decent alcohol because we have none, it's k.

Finlands the sort of country that could start a fight with an entire pub and come out victorious. You need at least 10 times their forces.

Soviets lost lives (who would have died due to mass starvation anyway). Finns lost lands.

It'd be nice if we got invaded from the west coast

Inevitable considering the sheer difference in stature of our countries, fair comparison is pretty dumb in this case. Since USSR had a population of what? 190~ million and well us we had only about 4 million of which able to fight immediately just about 500 000

>no australia

not even gonna bother 2bh

whops :^)

Australia is gay desu

HAHAHA WHAT KIND OF PICTURE PICTURE IS THAT FAGGOT HAHAHA LIKE KILL URSELF U STUPID ASSHOLE HAHAHA

"lel"

Why is everybody afraid of China. In thousands of years they've never won a war except against like, Southeast Asia cunts.

its you, Polandfan #1
I haven't seen you polski posting lately, is everything alright?

theres a lot of them and they're angry and competitive and speak gook rune.

Read memoirs of Korean War Vets to know why it isn't fun fighting an endless horde

They really aren't that threatening. They put value on their own lives and families like narcissists. Target their moral centers and place creative partisan spies and the war would be over in 5 years.

If you would ever have a border with China you would know. fucking zergs.

I say again. They've literally never won. Italy is scarier.

What's your plan? Airdrop a few boxes green cards and watch them tear themselves apart?

All they need is a push. A good start would be that they literally have more money than us but the average Chinese proletariat lives in abject poverty.

I say again, they make more money than the US but the vast majority are poor and abused.

Doesn't make sense, why fight a war for the people who fuck you over?

Angry German kid - A million nukes
Angry German kid - Nuke
Angry German Kid - Bug spray
Rly? - Bug spray
Angry German kid - A million nukes

>all these state sized countries unironically thinking they could take America
I'm no patriot, but lets be honest here....

>china invading finnland

horde reunification

>conveniently leaving out the artillery

>They've literally never won.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Chosin_Reservoir

Since everyone is doing a good job on their I wanted to participate with my best quality

Literally none matter besides Russia. China we could nuke preemptively without question.

Russia's only threat to us is their nukes.

China would get assraped like the Incas by the Spaniards--and they know it

Which is why we masquerade the NK situation as a blockade. When in most reality it's a Naval Stronghold against the chinks and their expansion into the Japanese/South China Sea

We are not stupid

You are, your government isn't. Or atleast it can granted in some times act quite discreetly. US fucked up Middle-east operations for good the day they started the invasions tho.

With hindsight I see that fucking up the middle East was the goal all along, considering that we have not stopped fucking it up since then.

>I wonder for what purpose we have done this

I'll preface this with I'm not a banter faggot. That being said,

I recently wrote a lengthy paper on preemptive strikes. Which has superseded USA and admittedly Russian military doctrine.

Iraq Invasion was going to happen. There is a reason why a Saudi Nationalist Radicalized by Saudi Imams who was the son of a Saudi Billionaire who attacked the USA in the worst terrorist attack in recent history... 'but we invade Iraq'?????

It was going to happen. To surmise out of fear of word limit they were dangerously close to serious - very serious massive killing capability. And Saddam had s troubling psychological profile coupled with complete indonctrination. Sound familiar? Sound a bit like... North Korea?

Preemptive strike. It's sad and annoying but it was deemed intelligent to remove the problem before WMDs, seriously could have been a threat to Paris London, Rome, Madrid, Tel Aviv etc

Shit sucks I know. I know. But sometimes violence is nessecary.

based

We're not Russians

Fuck off
They only had such KD not because they're super warriors or shit
They had aall advantages and that's it
If winter war happened today it would be 100finns/1russian

fuck off, we literally never lost a war

You're retarded

lel

version 2.0

FENK JU JUESEJ
JU AR MAJ BEST FREND

JU AR DE PISKIPA JUR DE LEDŻEND

If Canada declared war on you Quebec would probably revolt

Oh sweet, more tourists

This, but that also can be turned on us in an embarrassing way. If all of these cunts have universal healthcare, why haven't any of the individual states successfully made a similar system?
I would un-kosher her by putting my meat and dairy in the same place. By meat, I mean my penis, and dairy refers to my semen. I would like to put them in her vagina, although I would be content with ejaculating into any of her orifices.

v2 coming soon

>When you have more nukes than the opponent had square miles

China would beat the US. Manpower, equal technical progress and a way more hardened mentality.

Strong argument

good observation