K Sup Forums... I just clicked and seen some CP on Sup Forums on accident. I am slightly traumatized by it :(...

k Sup Forums... I just clicked and seen some CP on Sup Forums on accident. I am slightly traumatized by it :(.... how can I cope with this.. I am almost shaking.

Other urls found in this thread:

hot-dolls.cf/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's ok user, those two toddlers enjoyed being fucked in the anus

fuck off trump

Say hello to the FBI for me

try fapping to it for over a decade, doesn't feel so good does it?

it wasn't cp moron. that shit isn't posted here anymore. just a small college girl made to look young. derp.

Like absolute fuck it wasn't. You saw something different. That shit was fucked up and very clearly a toddler.

man some of those college girls look like they're 3 or some shit thats impressive

wank yourself crosseyed to it

You seem a little shook up over this OP, are you okay?

thumbnails play on your eyes, op. if you saw the larger image, you'd realize it was fake/shite.

relax dude. it wasn't cp.

shit in your hands and rub it on your chest

I did see the enlarged image. Whatever you think it is you saw clearly isn't what I'm talking about. Guy said he found it on pol

NUMBER CELL PHONE GIVE TO ME I NO GIRLSFRINDS :( VIRGIN

I didn't see anything, I'm just reassuring you.. whatever you say, it was fake.

Well once in a while you come across it but yea it rare

kek

If you didn't even see it then stop talking out your ass.

Sup Forumsro the world is a fucked up place and there is nothing you can do accept except it.

>talking out your ass.

I think those two boys can do that now

...and we all know OP just created this thread to bait others into posting cheese-flavored pizza.

i'm here often enough, i see how it is. a bunch of morons screaming mods when they see a shaven, college-age pussy... because they're loser neckbeard fucks that aren't used to a fit, waxed vag. it's pathetic.

Post is so we can confirm

>Accept except it

Kill yourself for being an illiterate faggot tho. Then come back and kill yourself again for trying to be an edgy Mr coolkid

CP isnt really a big deal even on the clear web its just too easy to find for it to matter over time it just will seem normal

Are you okay?

The Hell it will!

What you're actually saying to me is you don't have a clue what you're talking about and that you get wound up over people baiting you.

twlba5j7oo5g4kj5.onion
it was here about 20 min ago

Js also I used the wrong words crucify me

ARE YOU OKAY ANNIE!

ADDIE YOU OKAY?
YOU OKAY?
YOU OKAY ADDIE??

lel there was another one just now. i can't believe how many pictures of cars google demanded me to click on before it let me report the thread

>Crucify me

That cross still wouldn't have as many edges as you do. Don't forget to grab your trench coat and fedora on your way out

Fuck I always though it was addie but I googled it and it was annie... My life is a lie

Was it the one with the toddler who was clearly only like three times the size of the dick laying against her?

Get more salty tho. Then get a razor for that neck beard.

no he's using different ones

At least they go down much quicker than they used to.

so do the images! badum tish.

Great comment, so original

Masturbate to it.

Post "Go, Yamcha" and use that anger to become a Super Saiyan.

How about no.

Suit yourself.

There is no CP on Sup Forums.

Stop it!!Thats ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

I've not seen any on here in a long time so not sure what u r talking about but consider yourself lucky even if you don't like it it's almost like seeing a fuckin unicorn

How about man up you fucking wimp.

Thinly veiled request detected

since when the fuck do we sit here and comfort some faggot for seeing something that hurt his moral compass lmfao

>man up
>turned on by smaller ones....

Pick one you fucking hindu...

No pajandra

>not bein turned on
>needs to cry like a faggot

you dont need to pick both you fucking faggot

Take comfort in knowing you will soon be enjoying the pleasure of 10" of nigger dick in your quivering ass.

How is that possible when he isn't a Saiyan.
Nice bait.

>cp
Has anyone seen any in a hundred years?

Maybe you shouldn't be on Sup Forums if you get traumatized over such things.
Not in support of CP obviously but man the fuck up faggot you're on Sup Forums for christs sake.

welcome to Sup Forums

newfag license officially revoked

FYI don't follow links on Sup Forums

Why are you so mad? Do you want to talk about it? Let daddy help ease your butthurt.

what was the picture?

LMAO
I dunno if it's bait.
Either way it's fucking funny.

I always thought it was eddie

>asking for cp this subtly
Please stop.

What the fuck is addie?

Op, you're a faggot, and this post gets 100 points just as a courtesy.

Bait harder, nigger

I'm a pig with human like abilities that lives in an animated, two dimensional world with an obese father who might be diagnosed with diabetes, a promiscuous mother that screws the Dog while he's out at sea, and a sexually confused younger brother who I touch inappropriately from time to time.

> Goot Teen Sex day- ! xxx sites collection

Only way you would be shook is of you were abused yourself. Say hello to the fbi for me when In 10 years your diddling kids you damaged future kid fucker you.

>Has anyone seen any in a hundred years?

perhaps

! xxx sites collection <

hot-dolls.cf/

I hate that too. I hope they like it when they get a visit from the FBI.

>diddling kids

>[CURRENTYEAR]
>being this baited

I cant even