Is rick and morty popular in your country?

Is rick and morty popular in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj4-E5Hs3Kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj4-E5Hs3Kc

>is reddit and memey popular in your country?

thank god no we don't even have it on our adult swim i'm happy with my harvey birdman atorney at law episodes

>i'm happy with my harvey birdman atorney at law episodes
>talking about reddit and memes

To be honest, nobody watches Adult Swim here. That's the sole reason Rick and Morty hasn't arrived here, yet.

Watched it highly skeptical and almost certain I would despise it. Now I can't wait for episode 2 of season 3.

8.5/10. Exceptionally good TV show.

Yeah. Despite the disgusting reddit hype surrounding it, it's a pretty good show. Can't wait for season 3 to start for real.

It's popular with my reddit friends. I think it can be funny, but not every episode is great. Haven't watched too many of em either.

don't talk shit about harvey redditor

DEUS NÃO É REAL, MORTIHNO

This place is literally the second best candidate for the title of 'Reddit the country' after Canada so what you think?

Watched one season and didn't love it
Had funny moments but a lot of lazy gross out humour and dumb humour. I can see why retarded redditors obsess over it.

It's strangely popular with weebs
R&M merch is strangely popular with people who didnt even watch the show.

yeah fuck this gay show and everyone that watches it

Loved the show in the begining. Started hating it when Reddit got a hold of it. But then realized that's childish, so I just subtly change the topic when normies try discussing it with me

harvey birdman will never be a powerful source of autism and false intellect such as rick and morty has managed to become within months.

TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE, MORTYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

probably, I don't know

I find it painfully unfunny though

Never watched it. Never will.

Yeah, I've watched, it's pretty good 2bh.

oh heck yeah.

typical