OP here from yesterday? Shit really popped off

OP here from yesterday? Shit really popped off

dropping some posted nudes

What happened?

people were sending her nudes back to her lmao

Hasn't she already seen them?

ya but, all these people were messaging her with them. also wondering if op had any more

Got a couple of vids

go on...

that's all i got :(

Can't tell if that's a big cock, or a small girl

those tats are gonna look fucking disgusting in 10 years when she gives up on her dream of being an "Instagram Model"

hope she enjoys being unemployed for life...joke's on me though, my tax dollars will probably by subsidizing her lifestyle

Moaaar

>those tats are gonna look fucking disgusting in 10 years
why? I have tattoos older than 20 years, they look about the same as they always did.

you're also a guy. she is not

dude wat

the fuck difference does that make? male skin retains artificial colour better than female skin?

you gotta be high.

Tattoos look better on older men than they do older women. This is fact.

fully shaved

Just think of all the hepatitis fun this tat skank will enjoy.

>This is fact
no, that's an opinion. They "look" exactly the same, you just don't like 'em on old broads but then again.. you prolly don't really like old broads in the first place, so why bother?

everybody gets uglier with age, tattooed or not.

Has nothing to do with what they'll age like and more to do with the fact that while she is a hot little cum slut working at McDonald's right now and it's ok, that in 20 years because of her stupid choices she'll still be a cumslut asking would you like fries with that, or, more realistically, will have 4 different kids from 4 different guys and be living in a trailer off government aid and child support, blowing guys for drugs because she'll never get a respectable job looking like a white trash Hoosier bitch because of her shitty choices as a youth to get those god awful tattoos she can't cover for professionalism reasons.

that's a shit ton of assumptions, buddy.. but then again.. you're prolly American so there may be some truth in it.

in my part of the world, tattoes are barely even taboo anymore unless you have your entire face covered.

Post the nudes!

Or she could work at a startup?

what? you wanna see me nude? I'm a 41y/o 250lbs man, user.

No. All I see is bitching. I wanna see more of this thot.

well me too, son.. me too.

Fuck OP. He's a cunt

Hitler dubs confirm, OP is a faggot cuntfart.