How is it primetime saturday night and no drinking threads in sight?

How is it primetime saturday night and no drinking threads in sight?
We need to correct that.

What you doin
What you listenin to
And most imporatntly what you drinkin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6WLfkEEDOzI
youtube.com/watch?v=zB8d-bH1lV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A mix of Hurricane livecams and finishing some written work I've been wanting to do.
Some smooth jazz and Shiloh Dynasty in Xxx's new album.
Not drinking tonight since girlfriend is already asleep, but now I'm feeling it. what should I take out?

jews turning you to poison your self, gj for falling for it. youtu.be/6WLfkEEDOzI

Depends what you got available, tonights a perfect night for just some relax drinking with comfy music in the background. So something heavy that you don't into to down or mix with anything like a good bourbon on the rocks or wine.

I'm posting on b/, listening to "smooth rock", drinking some whiskey.

What are you drinking OP?

Alright fuck it I'll go get something brb pewdiepie

I myself have some white zinfandel wine for tonight. Listening to youtube.com/watch?v=zB8d-bH1lV4

Do you wanna feel down or what?
Also great drink

No I just feel comfy, it's raining outside, it's extremely cold inside my house and I'm wrapped in a blanket. On my work weekend so just relaxing.
What brand?

go to a local bar or social place you fucking loser

I work as a bartender and tonight is chill night so don't want to be at a bar. I'll probably go tomorrow when I'm more up and excited.

I couldn't believe I got on a bus today at 2:20, rode to the liquor store and got two handles of cheap ass vodka ($13.99 each) and came back on the return bus and was back by 3:10. And now I am drinking that cheap ass $13.99/handle vodka and watching The Edge of Seventeen. Grown man.

What place has busses that round past 8pm? I guess you live in the city?
Would also explain not having a car

Sorry, my fault. 14:20, returning at 15:10. 11 hours ago. Can't really afford a car.

I'm drinking Dewar's 12 yr old, coworker gave it to me for my birthday.

Confession thread: Drinking Clan McGregor with water and listening to The Cranberries. Go ahead, I'm ready.

Aw okay so EU time, it happens, cars are expensive.
Had to google was Clan McGregor was, why are you drinking it with water? Like on the side or mixed to dilute it?

Cranberries aren't terrible, popular artist are popular for a reason.

Degenerates drinking by themselves

Vagabond Opera. Great band. I love accordion and they're Russian- themed, at least. Also, I'm drinking absinthe. SMILES ALL AROUND EVERYONE!

I'm not by myself if I have the thread drinking with me

>What you doin
>What you listenin to
>And most imporatntly what you drinkin?

Feeling anxious and depressed.
Listening to Ron & Fez.
Not drinking anything since I'm a recovering alcoholic who almost died from the DTs.

And you being amongst us. You lonely motherfucker, trying to troll on this thread.

Why are you anxious/depressed?

I'm afraid of relapsing and ending up with the DTs again. I wish I lived in a state with legalized weed, I started out drinking because I lost my weed connection and couldn't find another.

Aw that sucks, luckily I live in a state that has it legalized and have connections if I really needed.
How hard were you pounding them though that you had to lay off and rethink life?

I was drinking a fifth or more of vodka a night til' I was blackout drunk, with a few shots during the day to keep away the shakes. Had bad hallucinations and 4 seizures when I tried tapering off by myself, 2 at home, 1 in the ER, and 1 in intensive care. I wish I had died during the seizures.

"Propane propaaane"

what is hsiloh dynasty and what is xxx

>3am
>just woke up to a bucket of vomit next to my bed
>clean it up
>can't go back to sleep

I either need to quit or drink myself to death. This sucks something terrible.