Refugee sex attacks on german culture festival

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/17/berlin-official-condemns-abhorrent-and-criminal-street-attacks-on-women

rt.com/news/343186-teens-harassed-berlin-festival/

thelocal.de/20160516/sexual-assaults-reported-at-berlins-carnival-of-cultures

dw.com/en/young-women-sexually-harassed-robbed-at-berlin-street-festival/a-19259780

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=57c_1438518022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

let them come to Italy, italians want to welcome the rapefugges, so I'm in favor of sending them theses guys

Where did everything go so wrong?

It began in the 70's when the new left arise, in eastern Europe you had commies executed trotskyst shills while in western Europe trotskyst shill infiltrated the medias, the educational system and all left wing parties.

Fuck Muslims, bump

Nice and progressive.

Why are there no comments on the Graun?

What is Graun?

Guardian

hello where is the anime

Refugees fucking white lolis

Eh it's obviously Temari from Naruto

They don't allow "racist" or "Islamophobic" comments.

I don't have any anime but here is some 2hu

It's in the name, they feel the need to guard people from the painful non-leftist reality

>Berlin

They deserve it

and the german women or the police won't stand up too it, its ogre, good bye germany and other cucked countries you fucked up. Poland and Hungary can only save you know. That is if they build a huge wall around their countries and not allow anyone in.

Did you post this like 8 hours ago.
Can't believe I wasted my whole day on Sup Forums. Dang.

i want to live with frauke petry

Temari from Naruto

I wish Hungarians well, but
>Poland
Kekkity kek, all Poland needs to be the second Belarus is some Chernobyl contamination

No they won't save anyone at most Poland may not take refugees but they may break eventually after attacks and perhaps sanctions from EU.

Well, either you like diversity or you don't. It's that simple.

How about this

>go to 'carnival of cultures'
>be raped
>everything went as expected

that looks more like an orchiectomy m8

Jesus fucking Christ man, what the hell, don't post that shit here, I almost throw up.

Yer too soft bro.

THEY

DINDU

NUFFIN

liveleak.com/view?i=57c_1438518022

>HE WAS JUST TRYING TO GET HIS LIFE BACK ON TRACK, HE WAS A MISUNDERSTOOD GOOY BOY

Police brutality.

I have no problem with gore, brains, intestines, blood, limbs torn apart, I've seen it all. But watching a dick mutilated is just too much for me.

I think balls are being mutilated there not a dick. Or is that dick like halfway cut already?

Excuse me I believe you are in great error as this is a SFW (safe for work) board, its ok I will not report you but please be more careful as this board is known to have underage children browse it, I would however kindly ask if you could delete the post. Thank you and have a nice day.

Didn't see the whole thing, and I dont't need to know the details tbqh mate.

>whole thing
Is there more pictures with it somewhere?

I'd say he has balls to do that, but you know.

Yea but dickgirls>eunuchs>post-op trannies.

This is most definitely not a SFW board.

Lurk more.

>Browing any board at work
>Ishiggydiggy

Here we go again. I was very surprised when nothing major happened during Carnival a few months back, but looks like they're back at it again. Didn't take long.

was a good one