It's official. i can't even pay girls to talk to me, Sup Forums

it's official. i can't even pay girls to talk to me, Sup Forums

well it's real fucking dire now, i've legitimately exhausted every fucking option. really only one thing left.

The only way to get girls to talk to you is to get the fuck off of Sup Forums.

Gay fgt

i probably spend less than an hour a day on b

What do you mean its official? Are you broke, or is there a deeper story behind this.

no i'm not broke. i just can't do anything to get a girl to talk to me. one girl i even paid ~$14,000 USD and she won't talk to me.

How did you fuck that up OP. Under what circumstances do you pay somebody 14K and they don't talk to you.

well, I guess you need to just blow your fucking brains out then,youre obviously a piece of shit so why not?

Read about The Girlfriend Experience. It'll cheer you up

idk i'm just a fucking retard
>why not blow your brains out

because i don't have a gun t b h

bait

Are you not around girls or do you just sperg out whenever you're around a girl that you find attractive? If you're approaching women, especially when they don't know you, and saying "hello", most often take that as, you know, you might be a rapist.

Go somewhere that requires social interaction with both sexes. I always tell people this, but getting a higher education will almost always get you into a romantic relationship if you aren't on the spectrum. It shouldn't be a priority since, y'now, you're trying to get a career and make money if you're smart enough to get a STEM, but it's a wonderful social opportunity that's ripe with possible mates.

Clean yourself up, shave, get your hair cut, buy new clothes with a sense of style that you can't buy at a department store.

Do what I'm telling you and you will be alright.

It's Jon Snow, the king in the north !

This is beyond retardation. Tell us the fucking story, how did you manage to blow 14K on a girl only for it it lead to nowhere.

not every day, but on average. i'll go weeks at a time without even coming on at all. then i'll go stretches where i come on way more than an hour a day, but on average it probably works out to that.

>because I don't have a gun

But you have 14K to spend on one girl you never talked to?

i'm a doctorate student, been in school for about a half decade now. all the girls i know have bfs or are married, or they just say they have bfs when i'm around.

it was a cam model

Jesus christ OP, please seek profesional help.

Kek

it's over, she's taking time away this month and she's not responding to me so it'll be easy to step away should i choose to live

I call bullshit on that doctorate claim, especially with only five years of education. The only way to have gotten that degree is to both pull 15-18 credit hours in the spring and fall and then do 9-12 in the summer, and only very, very few people can handle that workload. The types of people who study hard instead of shitpost about how girls won't talk to them.

Faggots, it's always good to remember one thing.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

46 times with a 300 dollar hooker, which is near the higher end. 3x a month for a year... If you just fucked 100 dollar whores, 11 times a month for a year.

You are 100% not trying. You think you deserve a 7+/10s and that's probably what the cam whore was. But your wheel house is closer to 5/6s (get fit to increase this)

Take 5k, go to a bar thur-sat night. Throw around 100 a night for drinks for girls. "can I buy you a drink?" if they seem interested to talk to you after the drink, you're in. If not, find another and try again. if you run out of money, get a personal trainer and try again in a few months. If you're under 21, you need to chill the fuck out. You will find someone.

Also, camwhores are 99.99% of the time only interested in your money, you learned a lesson.

i'm a doctorate STUDENT not GRADUATE

undergrad takes 4 years, after that it's however many more for doctorate

i said ABOUT half a decade, not EXACTLY 5 YEARS

you have a stunning amount of autism, even I can see that.

>99.99%
*100%, ftfy

the point still stands.

>The types of people who study hard instead of shitpost about how girls won't talk to them.

ive heard about a few girls fucking dudes from chaturbate or whatever. Though, they gave WAY more than 14k. might as well be 100% though, good point.

>studying hard
>2017
kek, brainlet

>point still stands
nope point completely and totally BTFO for being fucktarded and WRONG

Cut that hair and start working out and clean up your facial hair.
The working out is crucial because it builds self confidence on a crazy level and girls like self confidence. Don't beg don't act needy don't act like a pussy. Get some cheaper whores.