Would you fuck a DPRK thot?

Would you fuck a DPRK thot?

In a heartbeat

only doggystyle though, dont wanna see her face

I am not sure I would guys.

just close your eyes and imagine she's a trap

only after i had burned down her village and raped everything young/prettier

Yes. I would conquer her peninsula and then get surrounded and driven back at her chosin reservoir.

Koreans are a lesser race. You can tell by the way they all have plastic surgery to look Japanese, if they can afford it, even though they hate the Japanese.

>Would you fuck a DPRK thot?

Hell yes. But only after long foreplay including a series of vibrators and dildos.

Don't japs usually try to look white?

I feel like the DPRK fems would want to be raped. At least I feel they are submissive

>letting go of the best part

Left is an absolute cutie.

>DPRK a what?

No, they're just naturally the palest ethnicity in Asia except for Ainu. They don't have brown skin unless they spend a lot of time in the sun.

Pyongyang Fun Fair

In a heartbeat

>I have yellow fever

I want to no lube anal this bitch

anyone have any yellow thots?

It never goes away only gets stronger as you get older
>ftw yellow fever since 16

I think there might be some laws against miscegenation in North Korea, at least in regard to relations between ethnic Koreans and Non-Koreans. B.R. Myers wrote a book on the subject of race in North Korea called "The Cleanest Race" and there are thousands of anecdotal reports concerning forced abortions on women who defected to countries like China and Japan that were deported back to DPRK due to the possibility that the father might not be Korean.

I don't plan to start a family. Just brutally fuck them.

why not? i'd take that hoem.

Damn you b

ha.

Any more DPRK sexies?