Does anyone else not give a fuck about people in Florida? They were told to evacuate...

Does anyone else not give a fuck about people in Florida? They were told to evacuate, fuck off north or I don't give a shit. But pls sir donate to muh victims of the hurricane. Just fuck off and be done with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/florida-gun-owners-encouraged-apos-213111921.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I feel bad that they have to move, but not really that bad that they get fucked up for not moving, unless they genuinely can't because they're poor or disabled or something. But then again, I also feel a little bad for spiders when I have to clean their webs off of things, so my pity doesn't really mean much. I was always that asshole that told people if they didn't want their houses destroyed, don't live in disaster prone areas. I think that's pretty good advice. I even lived in florida for a couple years. Most of them are dumb fucks that don't care about or pay attention to anything so whatever.

Most people cant afford it, and even if they could the traffic would be literally 10 times more fucked up. Either way I think America needs this. More storms and fucked up weather events. Thats the only way the conservatards learn. They're not a proactive type, they need something to react to.

Yeah you'd figure two disastrous hurricanes in a row, with one being record breaking, would be enough to convince them. I'm not so sure though. Conservatives in this country are like the naysaying douchebag in a horror movie that refuses to believe something's going on until he gets killed.

I need sauce on that semon demon. Also
>no
>Florida as a whole contributes to a lot of weird news shit
>people there are all on narcotics or meth
>bunch of sweaty white trash/cubans
>Seriously, what has Florida contribute to the US other than hosting all the STDs and their orange juice?

Nasa. That's really the only thing I care about down there.

The wildlife is cool too but I'm sure they'll be relatively fine. All those poor tiny lizards trying to escape floods. My heart goes out to them.

Brittany Venti on YouTube....or Twitch..or...or...

they chose to live in a state shaped like a penis and mainly only 9 feet above sea level. they should learn to live with the consequences of their bad decisions.

You don't understand much do you. How old are you?

this. especially new orleans after katrina. wtf do people expect when they build homes below or near sea level in the path of hurricanes? toptier retarded. id never donate a dime. some people literally need their homes blown down to realize how stupid they are

Florida is a state for illegals and retired people. If you are poor fuck off north and find a liberal voting state that will gibs you dat.

Bump.

Hopefully Irma rapes these fools.

Actually, most people from up north do come down to Florida. It's about to be 4 am, shouldn't you be in bed?

That's what they get voting for Trump

Anyway, there's no hurricane. It's all libtard scientists who are pushing a global warming hypothesis so that the beverage industry can sell more bottled water.

Nothing bad is going to happen.

Also tits or get the fuck out.

Colbert pls go

yeah cause EVERY single man, woman and child voted for him. why do i fall for this bait? i don't even like trump

>I need sauce on that semon demon
Brittany Venti, she a semi-ironic and utterly retarded alt right youtuber whom Sup Forums guilty-faps to despite the fact that she's a quadroon.

no nudes, sorry, and yes.. I looked.

Should have built a home at the base of volcano instead, maybe that would have worked out better

Wait, I thought her bits were all satire. Wasn't she pretending to be triggered and shit?

Wait, I thought her bits were all satire. Pretty sure she pretending to be triggered and shit.

Fuck me shitty wifi makes me double post

anything thats at least fappable?

Yeah trumps only been president for 1 year. This is obamas falt if any thing.

>mfw retards like op actually cared about florida prior to these hurricanes
>mfw reading a news article about florida people being encouraged to SHOOT at the hurricane
>yahoo.com/news/florida-gun-owners-encouraged-apos-213111921.html
>mfw not being surprised in any way because it's florida

florida has always been a joke to anyone who isn't a sub-human mongoloid.

There's a reason God has decided to drown trumpland bumpkins and it's not Obama

retards and meth smokers are gonna die you think I should give a fuck.

Sauce on the gif?

who knows, who cares, it's cringy if she means it and just as cringy if she doesn't.
nope.

The biggest sign of aspergers is a lack of empathy
a good amount of people wanted to leave
got their flights cancelled
had elderly who couldnt be moved due to medical reasons
people gettinf stuck in massive traffic that itd be pointless to try
you dont have to donate but dont be a complete dick
these are human lives you edgelord
only subhuman garbage say shit like that

>be shitty streamer
>have autistic children come to "troll you"
>pretend to cry at the 100 dollar donations calling her a bitch
>continue to get rich and twitch-famous off autistic children who think "raiding" a twitch streamer with donations does any sort of damage
>eventually gets accepted by autistic kids after learning what they enjoy and emulating it

if that's what you call irony then yeah i guess she's a satire streamer

most evolved humans are capable of realizing building a home in the path of hurricanes/below sea level is stupid. now theyre all huddled in school gyms only to spend the next year mopping up for their poor life choices. i dont care in the slightest

congrats aspie

do you feel bad for people who play in traffic and get hit too?

Wait, so you're blaming conservatives for the hurricanes? Are leftists this retarded? (yes).