Daily reminder that if you're over the age of 18 and still play video games, you need to reevaluate your life

Daily reminder that if you're over the age of 18 and still play video games, you need to reevaluate your life.

who is this semen demon?

I'll play video games FOREVER.

Time to grow up and get a job, cowboy.

Daily reminder that if you're over 18 and lost this, you need to reevaluate your life.

this guy is doing the "i will delete this image reply to this as if it's CP thing"

don't worry guys nothing to see

That's probably true but I'm still going to do it and you can't stop me no matter how skillfully you attack.

>implying I'm not a software engineer who makes >70k/y

No. Why? Make me.

I have trying to find sauce on this for the longest time

More like softbabyface engineer who needs to grow up and get a real job in a mill.

Daily reminder if you take tips on how to live your life from an anonymous Lithuanian ventriloquist board you need to re-evaluate your life.

Its a good time killer when you have literally nothing else to do

I really want to know if this bitch gets dicked shortly after this photo was taken. Nobody ever has sauce though.

I'm self employed, make 6 figures, 41 years old, wife and 4 kids.

Surf Sup Forums and play Fallout while people are out making me money.

Take the little boxes that you are trying to stuff people in and fuck your mother with them.

If you can find something that i will enjoy more then video games then im all ears. So far havent felt the need.

Sweet Jesus. That woman is perfect.

Just started playing Black Desert Online. Seems pretty fun so far, good graphics, fast combat. Story seems interesting. The game is B2P, so you don't have the pleb crowd shitting things up.

What's worse ? Playing video games or lying about your life on 4plan?